The Unit Library

Attachments

• easterninfantryattack.gif
    easterninfantryattack.gif
    42.4 KB · Views: 13,700
Private aircraft popular with playboys and movie stars. Millitary aplications are questionable.

Download

Attachments

• leerjet e-3runa1.gif
    leerjet e-3runa1.gif
    72.8 KB · Views: 12,079
An interesting concept, so I'll include Hunter's own instructions.

After seeing the great work by pesoloco and hiddenpix I tried to make them work but the AI never realy used them the way I hopped. So after some time I came up with a simple design that looks like it should. I have used the Modern worker as the Default and part of the Fortify .flc's thus making the mines move and when they do,well... I feel that its right. I also made two rows of mines to represent a field of them and since I have never got them to disapear after a battle, the worker explains where the new mines come from.

In short this is hardly a new unit but rather a new configeration in the hopes of getting mines to be an efective and cheap unit.

In game stats:
Cost:4
M:1 A:1 (nesasary for the AI) D:10 - 13
HP bonis: -5(a must, this prevents the mines from becoming vets)
Foot Unit Flag

Optional Stats:
Air Drop
Hidden Nationality (I recomend that if you use this use Ivisable since the AI will hunt any unit with this flag)
Invisable (you cant see the battle same as subs)
Bombard:5 (with out the bombard box checked represents the units in the same square are surounded defensivly by mines)

Download part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Attachments

• mineworker.gif
    mineworker.gif
    6.5 KB · Views: 12,404
This has various uses. A good idea is to cut and paste existing units onto the horse as riders.

Download

Attachments

• preview riderless horse.gif
    preview riderless horse.gif
    83.2 KB · Views: 12,322
Top Bottom