[BtS] Ranged Bombardment

The BtS 3.13 Official Ranged Bombard has been released!

See first post for details. :)

Has been further improved in a number of areas over the 3.02 version.

The BtS 3.17 unOfficial Ranged Bombard has been released!
All credit go to Dale and Xenomorph for his update of UpdatedDalesCombatMod

This is an unofficial update to Dale's RangedBombard that makes it BtS 3.17 compatible. I have only compiled one version of the DLL, a 34-civ version. To change the number of civs, simply edit the CvDefines.h file and changed the #define MAX_CIV_PLAYERS to something else. Please see the thread http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=196283 for a tutorial on how to compile using Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Express Edition.
Got the codes from UpdatedDalesCombatMod by Xenomorph
Thankyou Xenomorph for updating Dale's DalesCombatMod
Includes Better BTS AI 0.21 and note Better BTS AI 0.21 has all of Solver's Unnoficial Patch 0.19 in it.
Includes Solver's Unnoficial Patch 0.19
Dale I hope you do not mind this unofficial update you Get all the credit for this all I did was give back to the community your great mod here.

I change in game screen text from
Ranged Bombardment Ranged Bombardment allows siege units to bombard in the field (as opposed to only bombarding cities). By selecting the bombard icon you can select whether to bombard units, improvements or cities. As well, bombarding is possible from a range. Thus in Road to War, standard artillery will be able to bombard into adjacent plots, whilst heavy artillery can bombard into plots up to 2 plots away.
to
Range bombarding of 1 to 2 tiles, select bombard units, improvements or cities.
I did not like that large popup

Thanks. :)

Who can compile SDK for BTS v. 3.17 for my mod?

I need:

RangedBombard + 77 civs

or

RangedBombard + 77 civs + UnitFuel

Hi Dale and thank you for great mod. Is there any chance that you add Combined Arms Stack Attack functionality (from original Dale's combat mod) to you current [BtS] Ranged Bombardment? Game really misses it :(

Top Bottom