Lack of "bridge" civilizations/lands

It's impossible with the current version to have "multicultural" empires like Turkey, Arabia, Persia and India, simply because the corridor consisting of Persia/Middle East/Asia Minor doesn't exist any more. For example, even with Persia, it's hard to get a city with more than 4 religions. It would be nice to have the next version contain some physical separation between the eastern and western civs, at least for an "earthlike" map. (e.g. a Himalayas range between China and India, a Black Sea between Turkey and Russia, a range of desert north of Persia).

China and India now has 100 tiles filled with ancient civilisations separating them, with India almost always spawning in Africa.

I have also noticed India in Africa. I have alos seen Persia often nowhere near India.

I have also noticed India in Africa. I have alos seen Persia often nowhere near India.

At least this seems to be fixed now.

I found a similar problem trying to play Turkey's UHV. It is bloody hard just to figure out where you are, and what counts as which continent. I wonder if there could be some kind of label or hint given? I am happy to try conquering whomever, but it would be great to have a basic idea of whether I am pushing into Asia, Africa, or Europe. :)

Top Bottom