The Unit Library

Chinese spearman or pikeman flavour unit.

Download

Attachments

• chinspearmanpreview.gif
    chinspearmanpreview.gif
    22.4 KB · Views: 14,649
A german plane that was never fully developed, but which inspired the next generation of jet aircraft.

Download

Attachments

• me1101attack.gif
    me1101attack.gif
    34.5 KB · Views: 13,007
3 for the price of 1!

I'll let Hunter explain things...

1) The destroyer is a flavor unit just to give the game more of a transition and I recommend allowing the Ironclad to upgrade to it. (I hate when the AI has tons of Ironclads when I have destroyers or battle ships) It should be available before the Civ Destroyer so to do this you should do one of two things. One, move the Civ model to the same time as the Battle ship, or better still, into the modern era since it looks like a ship from modern times not the world wars. Two, you could change the name of the Civ Destroyer to Modern destroyer and call this one Destroyer, however that alters all other mods and the regular game, so is not recommended. Currently in the download the unit is called “Tribal Class” after the ships it was modeled after but “Early Destroyer” is a good way to fit it in to the time line. To change the name of the unit simply change the name of the .ini and you are done.

2) The cargo ship is to help make the transition from Galleon to Transport a little smother and should be made available at the same time as Infantry.

3) The Cruiser is a vessel designed to fit between the Ironclad and the Battle Ship so it also should be available at the same time as the Infantry. This along with the Cargo ship make for a great WW1 feel. Remember to give this unit the Rotate Before Attack flag and Ranged Attack (both the cargo and destroyer require ranged attack as well)

Known problem that is not going to be changed (sorry):
Numbers on the side of the vessels are backwards on one side, I forgot to correct this. However in my defense so are the numbers on the Civ standard Destroyer.

Enjoy.

Cruiser
Cargo Ship
Early Destroyer
Pedia stuff

Preview of...
Cargo ship
Early Destroyer
Cruiser

Attachments

• hunters ships.jpg
    hunters ships.jpg