FfH2 0.34 Bug Thread

anyways. I hope you find this conclusion acceptable. When you play on a team cultural borders are also team based. So they are shared equally regardless of what the % is. Here is an extreme example of cultural sharing. Notice how Kurio has 90% cultural everywhere in burning but do not own any of those lands.

If you two weren't on the team, you would own all the lands above 50%. But you are on a team so you do not.

Attachments

• Borders.CivBeyondSwordSave
    88 KB · Views: 68
Seconding report of the black mirror not properly being summoned upon Alkazan's death. I forget to make a save, but I can confirm it happening. "Alkazan the Assassin has been killed." "Faeryl Viconia has created the Black Mirror." "The Black Mirror has been killed." One after the other.
Alkazan was on the attack, and still HN. The Amurite worldspell was in effect; I don't think that would have an effect, but it's worth mentioning.
I'll start a new game and experiment with the WB, see if I can see what makes it drop or not drop.

The Draw seems to damage all units, not just your own.

Edit: Damage might be not because of The Draw, but the Armageddon counter rising.

Attachments

• Teg AD-0454.CivBeyondSwordSave
    404.1 KB · Views: 47
Python Error when building Ascension:

Code:
Traceback (most recent call last):

File "CvEventInterface", line 23, in onEvent

File "CvCustomEventManager", line 75, in handleEvent

File "CvCustomEventManager", line 86, in _handleDefaultEvent

File "CvEventManager", line 1082, in onProjectBuilt

NameError: global name 'pPlayer2' is not defined
ERR: Python function onEvent failed, module CvEventInterface

I was playing as an evil Perp Balseraph and was able to build the Mercurian gate. Also, after I switched to the Mercurians, I noticed that my Evil teammate had built paladins. Is that intended? He had 4 Palys that I saw, I doubt he was able to steal them from other civs in the 20 turns I was gone, plus he wasn't at war.

Changing religions changes alignment. I don't know about Hyborem, but I hypothesize discovering order would allow the demon to become good. lol

He's not good, he's still evil with the Octopus Overlord religion, founding city and its in every city. He has one city with Order in it, but he hasn't switched, but I did. Maybe Me being his teammate that's good allows him to build pallys?

Not sure if bug or feature. Played recently as CoE. Was not able to explore dungeons, however I was able to explore shipwrecks.

He's not good, he's still evil with the Octopus Overlord religion, founding city and its in every city. He has one city with Order in it, but he hasn't switched, but I did. Maybe Me being his teammate that's good allows him to build pallys?
It's him upgrading in your territory that allows it. You ought to be able to upgrade your Zealots to Cultists and then to Paladins if you wander back and forth across the border.

Pyre zombies working as intended? They blow up nice, and don't hurt their own stack at all. It's exceedingly difficult to survive the zombie rushes when they can deal 30% damage to your stack and never hurt their own.

I get a python error everytime i start or load a game directly after starting FFH. It doesn´t occur if I reload from a running game or start a new game after abandoning one directly before.

Attachments

• python_on_start.JPG
    python_on_start.JPG
    224.9 KB · Views: 132
Somehow the Lichdom spell stopped working. It is always grayed out. Tried this with a save from another game too and it didn't work either. (Used normal Archmages, not Puppets.)

This may be intentional (though it doesn't quite match the description, which says "several barbarian frostlings around the map"), but Samhain spawned about 30 Frostlings, Frostling Archers and Frostling Wolf Riders (plus Mokka) on the Illians' continent and none anywhere else, even though there are two other populated continents and two large islands. [Turn 73; none of us have anything better than Warriors to defend with. Good thing barbs don't do coordinated attacks.]

You might consider going back to making a new desktop shortcut just for version changes instead of every patch. My Quicksave shortcut is faster than loading FfH and then manually loading the save, so I don't find your shortcuts useful.

Two things:

I had a problem with playing the Illians and using Snowfall. I captured a city using the spell, then rushed a Temple of the Hand. The squares that had been converted into snow by Snowfall changed back to desert, despite the presence of the Temple of the Hand.

The second: Immediately after completing the Draw, I used the Seven Pines feature to make peace with everyone. I don't know if you intend this to be possible or not, but it was bloody useful.

playing version g - having chaos mana can give mutations to settlers? I'd have been particularly peeved if the peeved promotion would have kicked in before I'd had chance to settle!

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0002.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0002.JPG
    214.5 KB · Views: 89
Top Bottom