Night of the Werewolves XXII: The Road to Ruin (Game Thread)

One is fine. I'm also content with your other option.

Both are fine for me.

I'm fine with both options, but the first one seems to be the easiest to implement.
Besides, if I understand correctly, that will put the game back on track on monday, which will be perfect for me because I'll be away for the week-end too.

And I sincerely hope that people won't lose interest because of a 48hours delay.

And btw : Happy new year to all.
Cheers.

{ I'll go with either, thanks for thinking about quality. }

In my own expirience messing with the lengths of NOTW days and nights only causes confusion. I'd go with optoin number 1.

Alright, #1 it is then. Barring any unforeseeable circumstances, the Day 2 morning post will be up on Sunday, January 4th @ 1:00 EST, GMT -5.

Morning, Day 2

After seemingly sleeping for two days, the soldiers awoke refreshed with a renewed sense of getting out alive. The men made their way over to the cook, who had convincingly managed to make bacon out of spam. A few men decided to go over to the two bound men and eat the bacon in front of them, but when they got to the large rocks where they had been bound, few could believe their own eyes of what they saw.

First where D’Artagnan59 had been bound only the sliced remnants of rope remained. Somehow he had escaped during the night, and after some thorough searching found him in his tent, almost as surprised to be untied as the rest of them were. When interrogated as to how he escaped, he said he had no idea, that one moment he was tied up and the next we was asleep in his tent. Disappointed they couldn’t eat their bacon in front of D’Artagnan59, they decided to go pay sirtommygunn a visit.

What they found shocked everyone. Discovered face first on the ground, sirtommygunn appeared to have been murdered, a single bullet wound through the back of his head. Footsteps at the scene of the crime pointed again towards insurgent activity, but the similarities between it and Johanssen’s murder were eerie. They didn’t have just a traitor on their hands, it would appear there is a whole rogue movement stacked against the soldiers, hell-bent on taking them all out before extraction.

Spoiler :
sirtommygunn was a loyalist!

With sirtommygunn dead, his tent was searched for anything of use to the rest of the squad. Emerging with a Rifle, the soldiers decided to vote on who would get the weapon. With the morning’s events concluded, the men packed up their gear and started the trek west once more. The optimism shared by many in the morning had turned sour. With an apparent rogue agenda in their ranks and the constant threat of insurgent retribution, those loyal to the mission and command had to figure this whole mess out quickly. This was not going to be easy.

It is now day!
Midday post in 24 hours, night post in 48.

Accusations in Bold

Votes for the Rifle in Bold Brown

Number of Players Remaining: 23
Current Over/Under: 4

You may now post!

I could do with a new gun, besides, who better to help protect the group then me? I should get the rifle.

D'Artagnan59 is extremely happy now.

"I'M FREE!!!!!! FREE AS A BIRD!!!!!!!!!!!"

I don't know what happened. But I'M FREE!!!!!!

I'll wait a moment. But for now, I'll vote for Icekommander since he wanted to bind our leader (Thankfully, it was after the binding took place).

D'artagnan59 "escapes", Sirtommygunn is found dead and nobody finds this suspicious...
Come on guys, this is one coincidence too many.

EDIT : And a spare rifle ? don't we all have some kind of weapon already ? I say give the cook some extra something to defend himself, a rifle will be better than a frying pan.

i suggest we put D'Artagnan59 back to be tied up or perhaps to get killed. Someone must have a good reason to untie him. The one who did it may perhaps confess why he did it? Maybe D'Art is walking in his sleep, who knows?

Oh and the rifle is not to any use to me, let's give it to the cook

[OOC: So I went to visit my sister yesterday. And while I'm driving along I-84 in the vicinity of Waterbury, Connecticut, a guy passes me in a gray Honda Pilot and cuts back into my lane in front of me.

His license plate? 1 BIGTOM.

Swear. To. God.

Also. D'artagnan, you do realize that editing your post doesn't prevent people with e-mail subscriptions from getting the original, right?]

Also. D'artagnan, you do realize that editing your post doesn't prevent people with e-mail subscriptions from getting the original, right?]

*Gets email subscription* :p

I agree, it is highly suspicious that D'artagnan escaped on the same night that sirtommygunn was murdered. He must have been so desperate for blood that he picked the nearest person he could take, and sirtommygunn was defenseless all tied up. Either way, we voted to tie him up and he disobeyed a direct order from his superiors, during a time where such a thing could be fatal. I say we tie him up again, and if he gets out again we kill him.

Clearly we should retie D'Art up. He's the prime suspect at the moment with a possible accomplice. As Supply Officer I believe I(me) should hold onto the rifle until someome else needs its.

Top Bottom