Night of the Werewolves XXII: The Road to Ruin (Game Thread)

I'm curious what the evidence is against charles. Unless he's a wolf, he's already painted a big target on his back and will more then likely be killed by them tonight. If we kill him before that (assuming he is a loyalist), then all we've done is allowed the wolves to get a free target on someone else.

If there's truly evidence against his guilt then I can understand, but so far I'm seeing action based on his post. Is there truly evidence showing his guilt, or is this just a bandwagon?

methos, you convinced me actually, let's tie him up/ do nothing to him and see if he gets killed by werewolfes tonight, and then judge him for real...

I withdraw my vote on Charles Li

methos, you convinced me actually, let's tie him up/ do nothing to him and see if he gets killed by werewolfes tonight, and then judge him for real...

Here again, we are losing a day by voting in this way. So we all focus on charles, then what we are doing is not focusing on someone who we have a more strong opinion of being guilty. We still end up losing a day of votes because of it. Granted, this means we need someone who is more then likely guilty, which I'm not entirely sure about.

Now if someone has evidence to support Charle's guilt, then that's another story.

Maybe I'm ignorant, but I believe Charles Li. Those insurgents are scum-sucking cowards. How about you pick on someone your own size for once? Going after people who are tied up and sleeping and unarmed and maybe said something they shouldn't -- the slimy bits of insurgent I'm cleaning off my gun have more honor.

"Big Tom" glances across the line of march to where J-man is walking, and meets his gaze.

Even J-man has more guts. He's just an idiot.

[OOC: No offense! :D ]

Maybe I'm ignorant, but I believe Charles Li. Bigfoot, I have your back, brother. Nahkarma is a scum-sucking coward. How about you pick on someone your own size for once? Going after people who are tied up and sleeping and unarmed and maybe said something they shouldn't -- the slimy bits of insurgent I'm cleaning off my gun have more honor.

"Big Tom" glances across the line of march to where J-man is walking, and meets his gaze.

[OOC: No offense! :D ]

OOC: None taken :D

[OOC: :headdesk: :headdesk: :headdesk: :headdesk:

I'm editing my last post to remove the accusation of Nahkarma; I misremembered earlier posts and thought that BigFoot had voted for him, as opposed to voting him the wire cutters. I feel very stupid. Original post is included below for sake of transparency. Feel free to make fun of me.]

Renata said:
Maybe I'm ignorant, but I believe Charles Li. Bigfoot, I have your back, brother. Nahkarma is a scum-sucking coward. How about you pick on someone your own size for once? Going after people who are tied up and sleeping and unarmed and maybe said something they shouldn't -- the slimy bits of insurgent I'm cleaning off my gun have more honor.

[OOC: No offense! ]

That scrap back there was to close, CCRunner and Chandrasekhar get over here and let me patch up those bullet wounds.

*Pulls out two medkits*
*After a bit the two seem to be recovering*

Alright you two take it easy and once you're feeling better CCRunner could you take a look at either Methos or Bigfoot3814. I've done about all I can.

(Backwards Logic I use my first aid kits)

You betcha. Come over here real quick and let me take a looksie at your wound...

OCC: Sorry bigfoot, you'll have to wait 'till I can use my ability again. Methos did ask first...

Edit: Oh yeah, since the cat's out of the bag, I am a medic as well. Though I would have liked to stay anonymous...

((GM confirms the use of the two med kits on Chandrasekhar and CCRunner)).

Wirecutters. The bastard. Going behind a squad's back undoing their work. Squads built on trust, no trust you get killed.

*The grizzled Recruiter shakes his head*

God damn this has gone all to hell. Nothing to do but go with the flow I guess. But I know one thing for sure. It wasn't Charles Li. Got a good head on him.

Any ideas on the secret votes? And Ekolite, that was unnecessary. Unfortunately it seems that several of our power roles have been outed at once. I do not think we should lynch Charles but let the wolves do it. If he is alive tomorrow morning he better have a pretty good reason, being a huge target.

Any ideas on the secret votes? And Ekolite, that was unnecessary. Unfortunately it seems that several of our power roles have been outed at once. I do not think we should lynch Charles but let the wolves do it. If he is alive tomorrow morning he better have a pretty good reason, being a huge target.

Stupid, stupid, stupid! Don't you see, man, if he's innocent, the wolves are gonna go, "Aww yeah, let's just not lynch him, den all the suspicion's gonna be on Charlesy over dere!"

Nahkarma, thanks for the vote of confidence. I think these could turn in handy for me to scout 'round through fences and crap. So yeah, I'll take the wire cutters, unless anybody's got an objection. 'Cause if someone else gotta better reason to have 'em, he can have 'em. I got my speed and my muscles.

So yeah, let's not tie Charley up. Not wifout better evidence anyway.

{OOC : Great date last night, for those that want to know :D}

Wow, that was a close shave we had back there. I wonder how our scout missed that... And too bad we had to scramble and leave the area, we should have checked if there were any survivors that could provide us with some information.

So here we are, in the middle of the desert, carrying stretchers, our extraction point 9 days away, with traitors in our ranks and insurgents on our flanks... And we are still arguing about the stupid mistake of our radio operator.

What we need is explanations : We tied up D'art for a reason, and what good came out of it ? ZPV got murdered during the night and we'll never know why he used the cutters to free D'art. Although that makes both of them look very innocent to me, there are still many unknowns in that story.
Still, D'art's claim seems reasonable, he's gonna be free soon and meanwhile the wire cutters are useless, so why not give them to him (I vote the wire cutters to D'artagnan59).

Accusation vote now. Who is suspicious, who isn't ? Well, all of us are suspicious in a way, so I go back to a proven tactic of rooting out the inactives and silent ones.

Politician Tasslehoff, what do you have to say ?

I must say, we have gotten much quieter. Come on people, think! The politician I vote for. Why? Because the popular sympathy he would get from coming back alone from a dangerous mission with a great story to tell would be elected to office a lot easier than one coming back with his entire squad after a botched mission. Just my two cents.

Yeah, I kinda agree, we have no use for mavericks out here. Tasslehoff, get lost will ya?

Tasslehoff, you are pretty much useless.

I think he might be the one with two votes and the guy who voted for me by secret ballot.

Evening, Day 3

The men slowly trudged their way to a nice stopping point, finishing their day at the base of a small cliff. The medic tent was assembled and inside Methos and Bigfoot3814 were carefully set up in their makeshift cots with a steady stream of morphine injected into their system to dull the pain. CCRunner set up the drip before he left for the night while Chandrasekhar blessed the two before he retired. Thanks to the medic merciary, the aforementioned were up and about going about their tasks as usual.

Once the squad was settled, the matter of the day's accusations came to attention. With the men divided on Charles Li’s interesting comments, they instead turned on the silent politician. While it wasn’t enough for execution, the men gleefully went about the task of tying him up, as it wasn’t everyday one gets to bind a politician. Fastening him to yet another rock, he joined D’Artagnan59 for the night. D’Artagnan59 only had one more night to suffer outside before he could go back to bunking in his tent for the night. Despite his pleas to untie him, no one seemed inclined to do so.

As for the wire cutters, a handful of people managed to get a few votes to receive the item, but no came away with a lead at the end of the day. It was decided that the wire cutters would be voted on tomorrow.

Nico and Bigfoot looked over the map. Their route the day after tomorrow had a number of interesting possibilities, of which would be discussed in detail tomorrow morning. With the insurgent ambush behind them and night falling, everyone went to bed hoping the next day would be tamer than the one they all had just suffered through.

CCRunner
Niklas Tasslehoff
Tasslehoff
Love
J-man Renata
Renata
Ekolite reverend oats
reverend oats J-man
merciary
Methos
Izipo Tasslehoff D’Artagnan59
Lightfang Charles Li Lightfang
Stuck in Pi Tasslehoff
rhawn
Nahkarma Charles Li Lightfang
thomas.berubeg Charles Li
Chandrasekhar
Charles Li
Icekommander Charles Li
Bigfoot3814 Nahkarma
Frozen In Ice
D’Artagnan59 D’Artagnan59

Secret Votes: Charles Li, Charles Li, Tasslehoff

Accusations:
Tasslehoff: 4
Charles Li: 2
Renata: 1
Reverend oats: 1

Wire Cutters:
D’Artaganan59: 2
Lightfang: 2
J-man: 1

The wire cutters vote is tied and will have a revote tomorrow.

Side Note: D’Artagnan59’s accusation does not count as it occurred just after the deadline.

It is now night! Night people pm me with your orders. Posting is currently closed. This night will last 24 hours.

Top Bottom