EAT POOP YOU CAT (again!) (again!)

Smartbluma: not to worry, you can just sign up for the next round!

Anyway, that went at a relatively good speed... approximately one month between beginning and end, not bad. Should be able to get the results post up by the end of the day.

Catharsis

It was my birthday, but all I could think about was the economy.

CCRunner

rhawn

Some guy wishes the market collapses on his birthday while his buddy stares at him while wearing a stupid blue hat.

Perfection

classical_hero

The twisted thoughts of a fat man as he blew out the candles of a birthday cake of another guy.

Stylesrj

sepamu92

I don't care about the party going on around me, or how fat I am. I need this cake to be happy.

Rheinmetall

Love

The biggest kid in the world is turning five, but the only thing wants to eat the cake. In the background a scarecrow is dancing.

Charles Li

Heretic_Cata

A fat yellow giant wearing a party hat and wielding a club and a pitchfork looked at his birthday cake made by little people while scarecrow waved at him.

CivGeneral

Kan' Sharuminar

Sadly for the Half-Life 2 Guys and Gnomes Celebrations, a boomer zombie crashed the party insisting it was his cake to eat.

Frozen In Ice

Chandrasekhar

Boomer is celebrating his fifth birthday, sponsored by Travelocity! A prestigious physicist is expected to attend.

azzaman333

Captain2

As the gay referees hold a marvellous party they confuse a Victorian era picture.

The Gnome, Hot dog and Banana slices look on in joy

Bigfoot3814

Tasslehoff

At the party, the drunk twins serenaded the valkyrie while Bigfoot, the hot dog, and the bananas got happy in the basement.

Icekommander

electric926

Donkey Kong's party was going great until the viking girl decided to gatecrash.

Tycoon101

Izipo

Donkey Kong's party was in great swing, but the smiley face was pretty confused when Xena was stuck at the gate

LightFang

Mise

mario party confusion as warrior princess is forced to choose between a temperate forest and a patio at dawn.

BananaLee

Firestorm94

as the Amazon warrior relaxed on her patio in the middle of the forest, Mario and Luigi impersonators stroked their mustaches, pondering the rising of the sun.

As always, we shall recap:

original caption said:
It was my birthday, but all I could think about was the economy.

final caption said:
as the Amazon warrior relaxed on her patio in the middle of the forest, Mario and Luigi impersonators stroked their mustaches, pondering the rising of the sun.

I like how CivGeneral made the 'little people' into gnomes, which then worked their way down the line to Bigfoot3814, who must have been hugging himself with glee. And then Tasslehoff interpreted Bigfoot's cryptid gnome as Bigfoot. :lol:

Great work yet again, everyone! And of course, signups are now open for round 5!

Wonderful! In.

Still in for the next round

I like how CivGeneral made the 'little people' into gnomes, which then worked their way down the line to Bigfoot3814, who must have been hugging himself with glee. And then Tasslehoff interpreted Bigfoot's cryptid gnome as Bigfoot.
To say the very least. Make a note, that is a picture of the Argentinian Creepy Gnome.

And I am so 100% in for the next round.

In! :mwaha:

In
tenchar

Top Bottom