Eat Poop You Cat! CCRunner Style!

I am not happy with the picture you drew about me.

First of all, MY CRUSH IS NOT A DAMN SHEEP. HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT ABOUT HER! SHE IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN THE WORLD, AND I LOVE HER SO MUCH.

AND THE PICTURE OF THE LITTLE GIRL! I AM NOT A LITTLE GIRL, YOU LITTLE SON OF A FEMALE DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But in all seriousness, I'm in.

In for round two

In.

victory shall be mine

Hell Hound has not replied and will therefore be skipped. Results will be up shortly :)

And the results!
Spoiler :
CCRunner
After Johnathon was inducted by Thunderfall into the ranks of forum mods, He was made to stock the beer fridge every day
Love

Abaddon
Thunderfall orders beer into the mods fridge (with glowing afro) while some kid with a splif looks on.
Bigfoot3814

Icekommander
Super Baby spits fire at the flower party fridge. Luckily the beer was already out.
azzaman333

Mise
Drink made from vomit enjoyed by unsuspecting party-goers.
Stylesrj

Firestorm94
The red-eyed waiter poisoned the party goers' drinks while the Hulk waited outside.
Catharsis

Bannana Lee
The waiter filled the glass with a green poison, knocking the guests out with its foul aroma before they had the chance to drink it. Meanwhile, a robot looks through the window.
Izipo

Tasslehoff
The waiter thought his assassination-by-alcoholic fumes was the perfect crime, but he didn't count on WALL-E.
CivGeneral

Perfection
And all the characters shouted, "WALL-E, you idiot, do it over a glass"
Chandrasekhar

rhawn
In another Virginia Tech massacre, a confused robot whether it should face an onslaught of Nintendo characters or commit suicide by jumping into water.
The13thRonin

Splime
The confused box noticed that he was surrounded by green circles and red x's, and the only way he could escape was going into the sea of wavy blue lines.
LightFang

Rheinmetall
The waves carried a mysterious orange box to the shore while three red crosses orbited it.
Charles Li
Stee

Smartbluma
Jesus Christ, floating in a pear-shaped bright aura, sees a nuclear explosion and a first aid kit made of cardboard on the beach.
D'artagnan59

Sepamu92
Father Beardly is going Super Saiyen to battle the giant red mushroom!
Hell Hound

So we start with
After Johnathon was inducted by Thunderfall into the ranks of forum mods, He was made to stock the beer fridge every day
and finish with
Father Beardly is going Super Saiyen to battle the giant red mushroom!

God, the only words they have in common are "To" and "The" Quite a lot of confusion! Some of you have a lot of artistic talent.... others not so much :D

Great round :D

Love your drawing Izipo. :) You and Kan are the artists of this place. :goodjob:

Top Bottom