Attacko?

Rhaeghar

Chieftain
Okay, I'm sincerely confused. I have been reading most of the Civ IV forums for a while now, and recently there has been this surge of people mentioning Attacko. I have done a forums search and it returned nothing by a poster of Attacko. Where can I read the Attacko threads and what is the name of the poster who is making Attacko threads, sorry for the noobness.

It is rumored that his razed cities smell faintly of cologne.

He once nuked Gandhi. That's right, you heard me.

His retirement screen lists bonus points for his beard.

He is the most interesting civver in the world.

There is not Attacko poster. Troyintheface has written many strategy articles such as "Attacko's espionage game" which have either been extremely simple/common knowledge, or questionable as a strategy.

Not sure if he's legit or just having fun with the forum, but he's been around a long time and periodically posts.

He's never bothered me but some people still get annoyed at his posts.

Yes, he seems to have risen to almost "Chuck Norris" status on these threads (See Monsterzuma's post for your proof)

But yeah, they all stem from TroyintheFace.

Most of Attacko's stuff has been either common knowledge, or absolutely outrageous. A lot of his theories are "backed up" with visual aides such as Venn Diagrams and (as in his latest post) Flow Charts.

Attacko is without doubt the greatest civ strategist in the world. Given his superior insights its likely that he's the master of the Illumaniti, Grandmaster of the Templars and general ruler of the world when he ain't playing civ.

Meh. I'm still trying to figure out what a WHEOORHN or something is lol.

Meh. I'm still trying to figure out what a WHEOORHN or something is lol.

We have enough on our hands right now.

This thread needs more cover promoted archers.

Attacko is the I in Team, the icing on the archers, the Hannibal of amphiphants, the hillcottagejunky and a hellofaguy.

Shame he aint real. :)

It is simple, all you need to know is: Attacko is the superior.....something....

Benfp: The link is out of business :)

I too was confused about all this Attacko business. So I tried to find out about it in the forums. But the only thing I was able to find was: TroyTheFace. Attacko to TroyTheFace is like Superman is to Clark Kent.

Attacko is indeed real.

He started playing Civ3 MP and joined a "ladder" (league) and made it to the top in about a week. He left that and started writing software and painting byzantine like murals in eastern orthodox churches after making enough money to retire at age 19.

when Civ4 came out he started writing articles and even now is seen occasionally in the MP lobby scribing out advice on "The Attacko Broadcasting Station"

It is reported that he now is a monk, however, not to long ago gave a question and answer session in the MP lobby that had more viewers than interviews with both Sid Mier and the head programmer combined.

the evidence is clear

Some people say that Attacko was a designer of the game and knows all of its secrets, but has been forced into exile by Firaxis
This is why he uses troytheface as his mouth

Top Bottom