EAT POOP YOU CAT (again!) (again!)

Tasslehoff will get that poop done if he knows what's good for him. :trouble:

Otherwise he might just wake up one day with a cat's head in his bead

Hey, guess what guys! It's one o'clock in the morning over here and I was just about to go to sleep! :D

But you've been waiting two months for this to finish, so I guess I can wait another twenty minutes for my sleep. Results post is on its way!

2:30 here, so seeing it before i go to bed would be nice :).

Catharsis

Even the sky is mocking me.

Firestorm94

Stylesrj

Thing pointed at the crying young man which caused the grey cloud to laugh at him.

electric926

tycoonist

As the mutated thing chased the crying man through the courtyard, a cloudy face looked on.

z4ckdabeast

Rheinmetall

Mr. Petersen is about to get molested by a two headed bear in a Parisian park. The clouds above look kinda funny though.

Izipo

Perfection

If you are strolling through a Parisian park on a gorgeous Saturday and you perchance spot a two-headed bear, the proper response is to avoid eye-contact and quickly but calmly walk away.

Chandrasekhar

azzaman333

The alliance of bears and Ethiopian marathon runners used their combined might to conquer France and pull Saturn closer to Earth.

classical_hero

Frozen In Ice

Luckily, when Saturn was forced to collide with Earth thanks to the magic of the bear and the famous long distance runner, only France suffered any damage.

sepamu92

Bratmon

The world's best runner and a bear both dressed up as wizards and danced on the moon. Meanwhile, Saturn was about to hit France.

LightFang

BananaLee

A big Saturn and France charge towards the Moon, complete with runner and bear in party hats.

Icekommander (this round's winner of the coveted 'Excessive Whitespace Award')

CivGeneral

And so, the great relay race of the universe has started. With France, Michael Jackson doin' the moon walk and a partying Saturn.

Kan' Sharuminar

stee

Determining who would win the the eifel tower the humans and planets had a relay race. And although Saturn used many energy drinks, the humans still prevailed from the race on the moon.

Mitya Todkosung

Mise

Stick man beats Saturn and another stick man in race round the moon; podium ceremony held under New Eiffel Tower (also on the moon).

oyzar

Nictel

A race between two stickmen on the moon makes Saturn unhappy, the winning ceremony will be held at the copy of the Eiffel Tower in Las Vegas.

choxorn

West 36

The victory ceremony for the race across the moon was decided to be held at the Eiffel Tower in Las Vegas, much to the chagrin of Saturn, who missed out on all the fun stuff once again.

mythmonster2

iamwlrs4

The moon - men and their cheeseball on stilts danced and celebrated as they watched the Eiffel Tower receive a trophy full of confetti, while a man with wide legs and a guy with a watermelon head lifted their arms up in the air in protest; meanwhile the blue line creature welcomed Saturn, who only managed a single tear in response.

civplayah

Tasslehoff

A watermelon-headed man's thoughts turned to astronauts, trophies, and the Eiffel tower shortly before the crying planet savaged him with a knife.

Now let's compare the captions, as is customary:

original caption said:
Even the sky is mocking me.

final caption said:
A watermelon-headed man's thoughts turned to astronauts, trophies, and the Eiffel tower shortly before the crying planet savaged him with a knife.

One aspect of this game that I love, especially as the GM, is how certain parts of the pictures appear, flourish or die off, entirely due to the captions that summarise them. For example, the earlier pictures managed to keep the same theme as the original caption, that the sky is expressing an emotion, except that a two-headed bear had appeared out of nowhere. And then a few pictures later, the bear lost one of its heads and then disappeared. Saturn, however, was added in about halfway through and stuck around until the end. Fascinating.

As always, tremendous work everyone! This one took a long time but it worked out great. :D

:lol: I like that Saturn was used to represent Saturday, but changed the meaning so much. I'll be signing up next time!

In for the next one

Izipo and Kan should be forwever doomed to always do pictures, they are great!

That was awesome! I totally can't wait for the next one!

(Total count: Just one :( )

The eiffel tower was around from pretty much the beginning to the end, although it moved to Las Vegas.

I was wondering where the stickmen came from! :lol:

6 of those saturns are the same and 5 of the same moons.

Oh, that was great. I may have had a terrible Paint drawing, but I still wanna be in for the next one.

Top Bottom