Mazera Mega Story Thread

"The Fietz Manor?" Piett cocked his eyebrows.

"Well yes," the bartender said. "The dead has been rising from their grave. Says that the Sheaim is behind it"

"I take back everything I said about the Sheaim."

"Why?" Now the bartender cocked his eyebrows.

"Their ritual actually worked in that dump."

The bartender nodded thoughtfully. "Past experience?"

"Past Experience." Piett replied gravely. He drank down another cup of Kuriotates Whiskey. "I think this is a good time to jump town now. I was getting a little sick of zombies and skellingtons." He looked out the window. "...and the Amatheon cursed Fietz Manor. It's pity leaving this town, I was getting used to this place.... So many beautiful architecture, you see. And the jewelers. They are cool too. Ah well. I guess it is time to check out other places. I dwelt here too long, and I think I smell strangely like a horse now."

Piett left a single coin on the counter and left. The bartender picked it up.

"Hey wait a second, this is tin!"

He twirled around to stop the man, but he had already disappeared.

(Carrow and the snakes)

Carrow the Hunted stubled down the hill, narrowly escaping a Samurai patrol. Luckily no ninja seemed to be in the area, Carrow's famed Raven of Jewelcrow has eyes sharper than most hawks, and flies more silently than a sidar ghost could whisper.

As Carrow neared he could already hear the hissing. He looked around, and noticed a warehouse near the Snake-handler's quarters. He opened the door, and let himself in ... seeing piles of cow meat, snake meat, and deer meat, all properly salted ... except for one section where he could hear the animals moving around. Carrow heard some voices, and pressed himself against the dried, salted snakemeat in the hopes of not being found.

To his relief, they were walking into the live animal pen.

"Boi oh, Bertha certainly is getting hungry. Ya hear today she even ate of o' them snake-pups?"

"Shh! your insolence is equaled to your rudeness. You had best sharpen your tongue to speak like the masters, or else surely you will be feeding the snakes with your OWN FLESH!"

"well this is ow' I grew up, and I dont think those uppity Shii'dan would give me the time o' day, even it It twas to be killin me. Anywho, we better be feeding these snakes now. If a midgarsomr goes hungry ... you heard about what happend in Fuj'i! These snake handlers would a whole town be eaten than see these ole' snakes go hungry."

"Now you have stepped too far!" (shing!) ... hears blood gurgling, mixed with muffled screams.

"That insolent braggart does not know his place. The midgardsomr are a holy beast sent to us in the battle against the grigori, and against the world. The fool would have been the end to us all."

Quickly the feeder called for another hand, and not a word was uttered as they walked by the skewered body in order to haul a live sheep from the pen, and throw it into the snake pit. Not even was the sheep over the edge of the pit, when Bertha, the large midgardsomr, leaped out and grabbed the sheep in the mid-section, the remnants to either side of the Somr's jaws fell down to the younglings and the mulsomr. The sound of the flesh being ripped apart was heard easily by the Talented ranger Carrow. It reminded him of when the platoon of militia he had been commanding was torn apart, and literally eaten, by one of the giant beasts. Back then they had no idea what it was ... if only they had - had some warning. He had only enough time to escape with his life then ... and was able to make some successful raids on Yoikado farmlands, but had only risked damaging a city so directly after he had heard his family had not survived the initial invasion.

He waited until the feeders had left, then he carefully set several large barrels of Ale onto their sides, and rolled them close to the edge of the snake pit. He could smell the blood and tar coming from the pits, as well as pools of the snakes poisonous digestive saliva, which is half as poisonous as their actaul venom, but luckily for him it was not flame resistant, and if anything it twas flammable. He grabbed a torch, and kicked the barrels of Ale into the pits, and after hearing them burst open he threw in the flaming stick. It hit the tar, and it caught fire, and when reaching a deep pool of Ale there was a large explosion. Carrow finally knew what a snake's scream sounded like. There were immediate shouts and noises as people were alerted, and Carrow had to jump to the ground to dodge a slew of poison arrows. Carrow had stolen two ninja bombs and a firebomb thus-far, from the manor of a Yokaido Daimyo. While leaving he had killed the Daimyo's horse. as some Yokaido leaders still prefer horses to ride into battle, since their men are less afraid of the steeds. Carrow now used a ninja bomb to create a smoke screen, and used one of the scrolls he had been saving.

The Yokaido saw a ranger come running through the smoke, duel wielding some mithril curved short-blades. They were cut down swiftly, but a lucky arrow pierced through the Ranger's back. The man leaped at the last two guards that had left the compound, slew one, while the other pierced right into his neck, with his spear. To his suprise, the form turned to mist, and faded away. He heard an explosion behind him, and turned around to find the Snake-handlers dojo to be caught in flames, hopefully at least one snake handler were survive, they always seem like such hardy folk. To his joy he saw two come stumbling out ... only to be pierced in the neck by razor-arrows loosed from the woods. He went running in to see if he could save any, catching an arrow in the arm while doing so ...

Carrow caught his breath, hiding in a cave. After missing the guard's neck and hitting him in the Arm, he took off. Now his adrenaline was subsiding, and he let loose a howl of nervous laughter. He was deep enough in the cave to not be heard, but had to kill a small camp of goblins in order to get this haven to himself. Reflecting, that illusion scroll probably saved his life, a good thing he had a couple more ... he may be able to cause some damage yet. He hoped not a single snake survived the explosion in that pit.

Gobsmacked, you captured them perfectly. I'll use this for the Midgardsomrs pedia :D

Map updated to portray Tasunke's story. mimic's stories are damn good, but they aren't really affecting the war that much. Making for a damn interesting bad guy, though.

DIRANTH CLAN ATTACKS THE YOKAIDO, ENDAIN STILL MISSING

The Goblins under the command of Deremei Diranth have attacked Yokaido outposts. Several have been captured and destroyed, many Yokaido lives have been lost, and villages and farms are being raided daily. This Clan is the most dangerous of all the Goblin Clans, so the Yokaido must handle this carefully or it could lead to more chaos.

Jonas Endain, leader of the former Clan of Embers, is still missing after he escaped from his prison cell some time ago. Warlord Ishlar Kafahn has sent out several hunting parties to attempt to track down Endain, but they have been unsuccessful so far. Many other nations are interested in the capture of Jonas Endain. The Chislev, Archos, and Ngomele wish to kill him. The Bannor and Elohim want him imprisoned again to await judgment. The Illians and Doviello wish to protect Endain and ally themselves with him. And the Balseraphs want Endain so they can put bows in his hair and use him as a spy against themselves.​

Fire & Steel

Onimusha sat lounged on the throne, he listened to the advisors story with apparent disinterest.

"Do any of the snakes yet live?"

"M-my lord, Bertha was badly burned in the explosion but she will survive"

"Then have her track this Carrow down and break every bone in his body! he must still be in Yokaido territory, the marshes are impossibel to travel through with the goblin army of Deremei Diranth camped there"

"At once my lord! but....there is one more thing, all our outposts bordering the marshes have been destroyed"

Onimusha sighed, how could they have let puny goblins defeat them? these mortals were weaker than he thought.

"How did this come to be, Liethe?"

"Th-the goblin horde seems to be without end lord, and they employ ogres!"

"Hmph! these goblins will soon learn to fear us, the marshes have long been OUR hunting ground and the midgarsomr will rise up from the swamps on my command and eat every last one of them!" he rose up from his throne and his eyes blazed red, Liethe dropped to one knee not daring to look up lest he incur his lords wrath.

"Deploy the Samurai and Ritualists, we will drive these pathetic greenskins from our lands"

Upon touching the sword Takezo saw an image projected in his mind, an angel. His skin was pale white but he stood proud and regal looking, pure black feathery wings protruded from his back but a dark hood obscured his face.

"I am Masamune, once one of Dagda's most trusted angels but I was betrayed at the signing of the compact and cast down, I was forged anew however in the form of this blade."
The angel smiled and gave Takezo time to digest what he had said, when he spoke centuries of knowledge filled Takezo's mind, how Masamune had fallen and what power he could wield.

"I have been kept hidden up in this tower for too long and I have a proposal for you, Takezo. A contract of sorts" the angels smile grew wider. "I will channel my power through this sword if you wield it, we will be powerful together but you must do as I say, do you accept?"

Takezo could only nod, awestruck still at what was happening .

"Good, then to complete the deal you must drive this sword through your Master Gao's heart"

NGOMELE CHIEF ASSASSINATED

The Ngeomele Chief Bar'thran was assassinated by an Archos spider recently. His body was found by his servant, dehydrated and withered. The Ngomele leader Mvadang has renewed her efforts to conquer the Archos, pushing the Archos borders back slightly. There was another assassination attempt on Warlord Ishlar Kafahn, but the spider was found before it could bite Warlord Kafahn​

MORE ASSASSINATIONS REPORTED

The Hippus Captain Unthra and Governor Ontales were found dead recently. Several Yokaido, Grigori, Clan of Chaos, and Khazad war leaders have been assassinated and several other attempts failed against the Lanun, Mazatl, Doviello, and Illian nations. The loss of Captain Unthra puts a major dent in the Hippus war effort, as he was one of the advisers of Tasunke himself.

PORTALS DISCOVERED, FANE OF LESSERS?

The nations that have been exploring this new land have reported finding portals constructed deep inside the mountain ranges. Nothing has come out and nothing has gone in, but the land surrounding it is corrupted and dead. The Elohim have claimed this confirms that this new land is the Fane of Lessers. The Sheaim have constructed outposts at the entrance of the mountain ranges and the Elohim have begun digging in their position on the land, while the Lanun, Austrin, and Scions of Patria are continuing to explore the land and the water around it.​

Edit: Map updated. Sheaim grow on Deadlands, Sheaim and Elohim grow on the ??? land, the Yokaido grow, the Luchuirp grow, and the Ngomele gain some Archosian land.

and I was still busy with my story line XX ... oh well, I will work it into where I am now. This mustve happend right at the sentence I am currently writing XD

Kandros Fir retaliates. (and Tasunke's success continues)

Kandros's army moved forward, inspired by the fate of Kadar, they were furious. A scout had finally survived long enough to make it to the city and back, in order to report what had happend. Strangely, the same scout had gone missing the next day, although the army was already wrapped up in Ale-driven Dwarven fury. They stormed down the mountain roads, out of the grand gates of Hallowell. They stormed past Kadar, they wouldnt make time for any couriers, or any scouts, or any sentries, they were out fer blood. and gold. DWARVEN gold, and DWARVEN mithril. in their haste they did not realize that they marched directly lateral to Tasunke's army, leaving the large contingent of horseriders nearly unopposed to take the large city of Rockhomme. Acturus realized this after the Kandros war party is already well on its way ... but Kandros's men are already in a fury ... a fury that seeths over time in the long march to the front lines. They do not know that the main forward hippus army is living off the land surrounding Rockhomme, or that Rockhomme is set to fall quite shortly, or even the size of the hippus forces. They just know that by Dwarven Honor they are going to sieze the hippus fortress of Aleith-Stalbard, just north of the Mithril vein.

They arrive outside of Aleith-Stalbard, having not encountered any enemy resistance. Assuming the hippus must have all returned from their raiding, they also assume the forward party is inside. On their way ... they captured several mining encampments, finding them all but empty. The sentries that had been posted to guard the mines, dissapeared as dark shapes, barely visible to the Khazad war party.

As the mighty dwarven army reaches the Hippi fortress, they heard the battle horns from inside the city, and a nearby encampment came alive with rustling and yelling. The field guardsmen took to their horses, and charged to meet the enemy. The Khazad loosed their mighty trebuchets, and the hippus split into loose formation, but still lost 5% of their riders.

Those riders the dwarves didnt see were those that had them already outflanked. Surprise let them disable a good half of the trebuchets before the Hornguard chased them off. The first wave of riders, in tight charge formation, met the Dwarven defenders. parts of the line crubled in chaos and terror, but in the center, where the more veteran of the dwarven warriors stood, they were able to coordinate shield and spear in order to repell the charge. Some horses were skewered and fell upon their rider, others planted hoof onto the shields and leaped off, landing amongst the Dwarven rank. It was here that the spiked horse armor paid off. Most however, seeing their comrades locked in bitter struggle, peeled off from the charge, in order to pepper the flank. The Dwarves then charged most of their army straight for the gate, keeping a loose and slightly chaotic battle line. Hippi archers lined the walls, peppering the incoming assault with hook arrows, dagger arrows, razor arrows, and wind arrows. hook arrows were meant for the Khazad mounted division, designed to lodge into the muscular legs of the giant Boars. Razor arrows were vs light infantry, doing much the same for human flesh and armor, lodging into the armor, while contantly rubbing against the flesh. dagger arrows were hit or miss, riding swifter on the wind than most other arrows (except wind arrows), are for vs heavy infantry mainly. Mainly hit or miss, will not pass through most of the armor, but its not meant for that. Dwarven heavy infantry are extremely hardy, and generally shrug off most wounds. This is why the arrows are designed to do the most damage to those places were the armor does not cover. mainly parts of the neck, and other places where the arteries are exposed. Wind arrows are a hippus specialty, and they are meant to catch a wind current and fly over most of the whole army, hitting the poor and unsuspecting chaps in the back of the entire army. As the rear guard sips tea, or looks out for hippus flankers, the wind arrow will catch them square in the jaw, or chest, or in the fore 'ead. To be able to fire a wind arrow requires much skill, especially due to the fact that not all enemy armies are the same size. Very few have the skill to fly a wind arrow, although every hippus garrison has at least a couple. Over half of the wind-arrow users solely fight on horseback, and Tasunke's army has quite a few, although every wind arrowman also has a composite bow, as well as the weapon specific for their unit. Hippus assasins now make their move, having side-stepped the enemy from the trees, were able to infiltrate the battle-line. they were dressed as Dwarves, and know the dance of the wind of battle, which allows them to move along the lines of marching men, while avoiding most of the arrow fire their comrades above are sending. They push through the ranks, and when they find a centurion or a flag bearer, they push a hidden blade into their neck, and carry on their way, making as if it was an arrow that hit them. Sometimes they get caught, but most times not.

Still, the majority of the dwarves made it to the fortress gate, right as the remaining trebuchets loosed the last of their ammunition, finally getting the shot that splintered the gate and crumbled the wall around it. They charged in to find a horde of sword wielding militia charging them, seemingly foaming at the mouths. Ignoring this ill-boding sign, Kandros ordered his men to slay the rabble, a bitter mistake he may in time realize. The hippi archers went to the back of the city and seemingly dissapeared, while the Hornsguard rode after the horsemen, who had decided to retreat, seeing the gates fallen. The Hornsguard never returned.

Over half of Kandros' remaining forces were inside the city by the time the fortress was cleaned off all remaining rabble. He strode the fortress roads feeling pride for his men, and contempt for the hippus. No sooner had his men start to cheer, did he also hear the moaning, and the coughing. He called for his Chief Liutenant, a Stonewarden that also enjoyed hefting the axe and shield. He examined one of the affected soldiers, and the Stone warden replied he detected various poisons and diseases coursing through the lad's blood. Suddenly a shadow befell on Kandros's face. Suddenly he realized what was going on. This was a setup. He drastically screamed to raise shields! Rase your Shields men! this battle en't over yet! But it was too late. Most of the men affected were too distracted by their own condition, and for the ones that did, there were still hippi assasins to contend with, who were now not trying to conceal themselves, and with proper training from Mal' they were finding great pleasure in their increased skills. However, the hippus had trained for this day, and knew the exact moment to hide behind bodies, and to decrease their surface area, in order to avoid what was befalling the entire Khazad army.

Acid arrows were fired straight up into the air, so thick as to cover the sky. Almost every inch of ground, soldier, or shield was covered. Those with shields usually survived ... although sometimes the acid would eat into their eye or mouth, and they would die from the inside out. The hippus then hugged the walls, knowing their job was done, and scared-mad wanting to avoid what was coming next. After a full flurry of acid arrows and toxic arrows, the shadow steps materialized, and went into a blood frenzy, running the war-band through with the swords of fate, comrades being bathed in the blood of their fellow-men, until they too were hacked apart. Kandros was able to, together with his liutenant, command a band of champions to fight at this mysterious attackers ... although fighting them was like trying to stab your own shadow. Still, they made ground, and were able to escape the city. Luckily a third of his army was still safe outside of the city walls, and had already started a retreat. He was yelling for his army to pick up triple pace, and to leave the trebuchets.

"they are just a pile of wood and stone! Hells angels are upon us ... LEAVE ... NOWWW!!!! I dont know what in all o' Mazera is going on here, but its NOT SAFE!"
his remaining forces obeyed him, and started fleeing in earnest. A scout, however, spotted the hornguard returning. The Stonewarden would not allow these men to be left behind, to Kandros' dismay, so their force was split even further,with a full third of the remaining army waiting for the Horngaurd.

These were no Hornguard however. They had died, and yet were somehow reanimated. Undead Rhinoceri, carrying skelletons with hooded robes, were all that remained of the Hornguard. However they had a glamor cast upon them, so no sooner had they arrived than they slew the unsuspecting Khazadi without mercy. And to finish it off, a giant fireball seemed to appear out of nowhere, and slammed right into the heart of the surviving Khazad. One of the trebuchets was used to launch the Burnt Head of the stonewarden straight to Kandros. Kandros fell down in grief as soon as he saw the remnants of his friend's skull, but continued onwards, determined to guard the mines of mithril from this unforseen force. He also sent a hawk to warn his kinsmen of the incoming danger.

A khazadi army takes quite a while to march. During this time Tasunke was very busy. Mal' had insisted on two things. One, was to return to the hippi lands to guard the mithril mines, and another, was to let the Crazed Dwarven army of Kandros to pass by, unopposed. Tasunke did not feel to well about using this strategy, although Mal' gave him little choice. Still, he was in command of a few of the elite Shadow agents, which although unsettling was a nice bonus to the army. Rockhomme had been undersiege for several days now, and Tasunke was growing impatient. In his impatience, he set off to a nearby city of Glulynn, this city was rich in minerals, a very economic city. He took his champion riders to the city, raided the granaries, set flame to the stokades, and ran off, leaving an angry garrison. All they had was but to wait on the otherside of a low hill, in a nearby field, and charge once they saw the enemy. Not charge AT them mind you, but AROUND them. His champions could read the disposition of an enemy soldier, and would encircle the enemy until they found a weakpoint. Then they would charge into the weakpoint, stir as much slaughter and confusion as possible, and then withdraw. Eventually the remaining army surrendered, and Tasunke had the commander decapitated. He then set one of his new recruits into champion-hood as a vice-governor of the settlement. He sent some of his assasins, executioners, and barb-arrow horse-archers to help him govern the city, once he got back to the seige.

An attempt was made upon the Vice-Governor's life, so Alexander ordered half of the town to be put to the sword. after this, the streets had a very strict curfew. Although while able to farm, one citizen was able to send a destress call to the heart of the empire, Khazak. Tasunke's shadow agent made note of this, and reported back to HQ. Tasunke decided now was the time to take Rockhomme. He ordered the grapplers to strike at nightfall.
Once the gates were open, Tasunke led the heavy riders through the gates, directly into the heart of the city. The horse armor was good at deflecting all kinds of arrows, and man and beast alike were trained to ignore any arrow that happend to make its way through. The charging army was about to meet the Dwarven shield guard in the streets of the city, but these hippus were smarter. these were true Aroul-hippi, from Tasunke's homeland. Not 20 paces from the Khazadi shields, the hippus split into, riding right along side the edge of the street, using a longsword to slash those along the side. Once those in the front of the charge heard the first true screams of battle/death, they quickly turn 90% and charge right into the opponents flank. The battle/screams are the signal that they have completely surrounded the enemy, and the rear of the charge has commenced battle. Most Khazad do not know which direction to turn to, and usually their ranks are able to be broken apart freely enough so that the horsemen can ride through the now open rank and file, hacking the enemy far more easily. While all this was happening, it was the grapplers job to finish off the archers holding the city. This time they had slain the last arrow right as the hippus were able to break the rank and file. Khazadi centurions were starting to rally the rest of the garrison in the city square. This combined defense was a hippi signal to break the charge, so those far behind enemy lines slashed their way back to the front, and rode out of the city. This was the time for the true Horsearchers. They would trot inside the city gates, and fire volley after volley as the khazad had the option of sitting there waiting for a charge from the hippus, or to make a final stand, and themselves charge outwards. it took only three volleys for the Khazad to decide to go ahead and Sally forth. With no archers and slingers, they had little choice. The horse archers made for a retreat formation, and acted as if they were trapped. sensing immediate quarry, once the Bezerkers, Champions, and Axe ranks got close they dropped their defensive march and ran ahead with their weapons held high.

Immediately the Horsearchers dropped the act, and let loose their most deadly volley yet, a complete attention volley, standing up, backwards, in their mounts, as the mounts did their job to carry them outside into safety. As the Khazad began to pour out of the city, the smarter ones held back. Those that did run outside were cut-down by the Aroul-hippus, once again led by tasunke. Then the commander of the Hippi Urak-clan wanted to test his windriders, and so asked permission to take care of the remaining defenders themselves. They went in and wrapped up this mess. Then the Shadows made sure to slay every last commander, every last government official, and any member of Khazad government that happened to remain in the city. Rockhomme was sent into anarchy. The hippus decided to remain outside the city walls for a day or two .. while the shadows killed anyone that started to rally his fellow dwarves, ensuring that the city was lost to pure anarchy. Any dwarf that had the urge to act very un-Dwarven was loosed upon the rest of the citizens, and there was zero authority, except for the mysterious shadowy killers. After several days of this, vice general Gregorian was placed in command of the city, bringing order to a people lost in darkness. It was then that the Shadows enforced pure order and law in the city, and Gregorian was welcomed by the public as a hero.

The next day the Hippus Captain Unthra was found dead. He was the leader of the Urak-clan hippus. Tasunke sent them back to their homeland, in order to bury their leader. Meanwhile, back in the hippi homeland, Governor Ontales was killed, in a nearby mega city near Aletheriol ta Malathiel where Rhoanna set up her administrative HQ. She now visits the city of Rodannor to find a new Governor, and ends up appointing the garnder, for he showed merit in guarding a young hippus boy from the unforseen attack. Rhoanna has officially taken the boy under her wing, hoping to teach him everything she knows as a warrior, and an administrator. She sent a hawk to warn Tasunke of the assasins, and included her fear that it may be linked to the Esus agents. Mysteriously the hawk never made it, although Mal' did notify Tasunke of the assasinations, and told him that he was left but no choice to assume Esus had nothing to do with it. He did however promise to send some agents to look into it.

Around this time The army sent by Arcturus was nearing Glulynn, so Tasunke ordered those not accompaning Gregorian with the holdings of Rockhomme to come with him. The battle went well, although without the expertise of the Urak-clan, they had to rely more on the Aroul hippus. therefore at the end of the battle, the warriors of the Aroul were exausted, and would have to rest in Glulynn for a couple of days. The remaining hippi army needed a new leading champion to rally behind tasunke's direct orders, or else they would have to give up the city, or risk losing valuable men and warhorses.

Suddenly Tasunke recieved a hawk message from Rockhomme. Apprantly a "Captain Mynan" had arrived with reinforcements, instructed to follow Gregorian and by extension, Tasunke. The message briefly mentioned exploits expanding the wild-front of hippi lands by fighting off goblins, and several mentions of Valor, including guarding Rhoanna against a massive Diranth attack. Tasunke was curious to learn more of these exploits, but right now he needed a leader for the rest of his crew. His place would be beside his elite Aroul units, hardened veterans that had rode for years, whose families lived in the best grazing grounds of all the Hippi.

// While returning home, the Urak-clan intercepted a Shadow agent coming from the Fortress Aleith-Stalbard. He was able to point them in the direction of the retreating Khazadi army, led, still, by Kandros Fir. a small company of Captain Unthra's closest relatives led off to their homeland of Radonnor, while Unthra's second in command led the rest of the unit, along with several Shadow agents, to intercept the retreating army. They met the Khazad army in the field, yet with superior organization and leadership, the Khazad army was able to form a proper turtle formation, to buy enough time for them to escape to the hills. three companies of axemen however, were cut off-from the rest by the Urak's ... and the Shadow agent was able to glean key plans in the Khazad war-strategy through extensive .... information gathering techniques. An assasin meanwhile left to attempt the kidnapping of Kandros Fir, however he has not yet returned. Urak-clan then returned to the gold mine, re-asses Hippus control of the region, and then headed back to Radonnor.

Meanwhile, Arcturus's army, lead by Maros, was regrouping in the mountains above Glulynn. Captain Mynan then arrived, first from Radonnor and then from Rockhomme, to meet With Tasunke and Alexander at Glulynn. He had a large contingent of horse Archers from the Aletheriol ta Malathiel barracks, as well as the defensive Unit, the Knights of Radonnor. It was decided that Captain Mynan would garrison the city of Glulynn with Governor Alexander, with his Knights of Radonnor, while Tasunke would camp within sight and earshot of the city walls, with the massive horsearcher contingent. This camp would be guarded at Nightfall by esus agents led by Mal' himself. As well as having the Dendrinni hippus squad take turns for some hippus nightwatch as well.

Hm.

Two things I'm not happy with: first, the Ngomele don't want to kill Endain. They captured him for a reason. Secondly, who the hell is Bar'thran?

Sorry, but I'm really picky on that. Bar'thran has at least two things wrong: first, he's a "he". There's few "he" in Ngomele armies. Lengdu is one case and there's other but mostly few. Secondly, his name is awful. They don't use " ' " neither "th".

(It's a side note but who the hell decided to make Jonas escape without even telling me? It's like if you're playing a RP game and then suddenly someone says "oh, btw, I cut off your arm, cheers". I like the idea though, just not the way it has been done)

Enough ranting, I'll post a somewhat short text like Cypher. As I'm currently modding, I can't do much more.

(But I consider the text about Bar'thran null)

THE NGOMELE ARE LOSING BATTLES AND TERRITORY

Some reports say that the Lwudwo city of the Ngomele has been razed to the ground by a bunch of Archosian forces. The War Kha Lengdu is currently missing. His absence made room for a new governor of Shwu, a Heheishur named Yangale Sun-Eye.

The Balseraph-Ngomele coalition as though captured an Archosian city near their borders. They were horrified (but also amused for some) to discover a gigantic nest of spiders inside it. Before fleeing, they made the whole city burn.

As such, the tension is escalating beyond simple skirmishes.

No information yet has been given as to why the Ngomele targetted the Archos after capturing Jonas Endain.

Speaking of whom, a hunting party has been set up to capture him. If he's still around the Ngomele territory, he will be back in cell in less than two days, according to Hakho Spearrider, the leader of the party.

Hm.

Two things I'm not happy with: first, the Ngomele don't want to kill Endain. They captured him for a reason. Secondly, who the hell is Bar'thran?

Sorry, but I'm really picky on that. Bar'thran has at least two things wrong: first, he's a "he". There's few "he" in Ngomele armies. Lengdu is one case and there's other but mostly few. Secondly, his name is awful. They don't use " ' " neither "th".

(It's a side note but who the hell decided to make Jonas escape without even telling me? It's like if you're playing a RP game and then suddenly someone says "oh, btw, I cut off your arm, cheers". I like the idea though, just not the way it has been done)

Enough ranting, I'll post a somewhat short text like Cypher. As I'm currently modding, I can't do much more.

(But I consider the text about Bar'thran null)

THE NGOMELE ARE LOSING BATTLES AND TERRITORY

Some reports say that the Lwudwo city of the Ngomele has been razed to the ground by a bunch of Archosian forces. The War Kha Lengdu is currently missing. His absence made room for a new governor of Shwu, a Heheishur named Yangale Sun-Eye.

The Balseraph-Ngomele coalition as though captured an Archosian city near their borders. They were horrified (but also amused for some) to discover a gigantic nest of spiders inside it. Before fleeing, they made the whole city burn.

As such, the tension is escalating beyond simple skirmishes.

No information yet has been given as to why the Ngomele targetted the Archos after capturing Jonas Endain.

Speaking of whom, a hunting party has been set up to capture him. If he's still around the Ngomele territory, he will be back in cell in less than two days, according to Hakho Spearrider, the leader of the party.

Er..Didn't think it would bother you so bad. Was just trying to make something interesting.

And I guess this kind of has become a game that I wasn't planning on. Oh well, it's entertaining for people nonetheless. None of this is exactly canon anyway, soooo..Yeah. Continue the storytelling.

Yeah, I know, I'm sorry. Just the linguist in me that's ticking when someone doesn't use the proper phonemes I used before. But I guess this is something I didn't reveal and nobody really cares about :lol:

Don't feel bad about it, at least you pushed me to write something :p

Top Bottom