Unofficial Leaderhead Pack 2

Some leaders that I'm suprised didn't make it into the regular mod(such as; Meiji of Japan, Maria Theresa of HRE, and Andrew Jackson)
All of those and more are now included in the new Mega Civ pack. ;)

Sorry, just want to make it sure
I have your's 1.11 leaderhead pack
So if i want to include gamal and nasser, i only need to download them and the graphic replacer
Is it right?

Generalstaff, I installed the Graphics Replacer leaderheads and when I click on Franco in the Civopedia, I get a Ctd.:(

Is the "Other" folder placed in the "Custom Leaderheads" folder? The folder path for Fanco should be "Custom Leaderheads/Other/Franco." Placing the Franco files I provided into the existing "Franco" folder is likely to cause an error. Also, needless to say, the Franco replacer require playing the Franco Leaderhead Zap provided.

Sorry, just want to make it sure
I have your's 1.11 leaderhead pack
So if i want to include gamal and nasser, i only need to download them and the graphic replacer
Is it right?

All of those are stand alones; they can be played with or without the Leaderhead Pack. The only thing they require is the up to date MLF file in the OP (unless you add the proper code to that file yourself). If you want to play with them, they have to be downloaded separately; my internet connection is not good enough to upload a new leaderhead pack with them in it. Also, the Faisal and Nasser leaderheads are not included with the graphics replacer, they are separate modules; if you want to play them both, both need to be downloaded.

Is the "Other" folder placed in the "Custom Leaderheads" folder? The folder path for Fanco should be "Custom Leaderheads/Other/Franco." Placing the Franco files I provided into the existing "Franco" folder is likely to cause an error. Also, needless to say, the Franco replacer require playing the Franco Leaderhead Zap provided.
I have everything in the right place, the others work except Franco.

I have everything in the right place, the others work except Franco.

That is strange, in that case would not play with the Franco replacer. I checked the file I uploaded for Franco, and everything is fine on first inspection, I can also say that Franco is running fine for me.

Found an error in some of your files. I no longer get the as2d error with those leaders in my audio.log. I'll upload it so you can replace the one in your files or just have it as a standalone for those that have it already. I'm also working on having your sound files become compatible with Afforress's beta modmod.

Attachments

• GeneralStaffs ULHP2.rar
    11.7 KB · Views: 199
I'm trying to add a few more LHs to this mod and I'm having some trouble, could you help?

I will update the MLF Control file to include the name of the Leaderhead you are trying to add; be sure to tell me what future leaderheads you are planning to add so that I can keep the MLF Control file I maintain for Custom Leaderheads up to date. For RoM, you have to update the MLF Control file for adding new Leaderheads. And speaking of that, I am adding IgorS's Urukagina.

Urukagina for Sumeria now available. Credit to IgorS for the Leaderhead graphics. Urukagina is a great leaderhead for learning RoM with his Organized/Humanitarian traits combined with the Sumerian Ziggurat. Screenshot below.
Also, be sure to get the new MLF Control file.

EDIT: Screenshot added.

Attachments

• Urukagina.JPG
    Urukagina.JPG
    144.7 KB · Views: 269
Ah, that was it then. Now it tries to load the folder at least. I'm getting all sorts of error messages though.

I attached to this post the folder with the files I was working on. I hope you can check for the mistakes. This is the original download, in case I screwed up the files too much.

Thanks for all the help.

Attachments

• Akhenaten.rar
    4.4 MB · Views: 208
Ah, that was it then. Now it tries to load the folder at least. I'm getting all sorts of error messages though.

First, there is not background being loaded in Akhenaten_CIV4ArtDefines_Leaderhead.XML. Secondly, you his LH spelled in that file as "AKHENATEN," where as in the rest of the XML files, it is spelled "AKHENATON." Thirdly, that same spelling error is in many of the schema files and regular XML files. I would advise that the spelling be the same for all files.

I know it sounds bad, but I have made similar errors myself.

iv added your pack and my arabian leaders have all gone except saladin??

iv added your pack and my arabian leaders have all gone except saladin??

That is strange. I know that the MLF Control file in the OP includes Abu Bakr and Faisal, the only other Arabian leaderheads that I know of for Rise of Mankind (if there are other Arabian leaderheads for Rise of Mankind that I do not know of, please provide me the names of their folders). Try using it and see if that brings them back (That MLF Control file goes into the "Custom Leaderheads" folder, not to be mistaken with Afforess' Universal MLF file).

First, there is not background being loaded in Akhenaten_CIV4ArtDefines_Leaderhead.XML. Secondly, you his LH spelled in that file as "AKHENATEN," where as in the rest of the XML files, it is spelled "AKHENATON." Thirdly, that same spelling error is in many of the schema files and regular XML files. I would advise that the spelling be the same for all files.

I know it sounds bad, but I have made similar errors myself.

Well, I really should have verified better those files before asking for an opinion... I've corrected them now and it is finally working. Once I've done the button and written something for Civilopedia I'll upload it here, in case someone is interested.

Thanks for your invaluable help once again.

That is strange. I know that the MLF Control file in the OP includes Abu Bakr and Faisal, the only other Arabian leaderheads that I know of for Rise of Mankind (if there are other Arabian leaderheads for Rise of Mankind that I do not know of, please provide me the names of their folders). Try using it and see if that brings them back (That MLF Control file goes into the "Custom Leaderheads" folder, not to be mistaken with Afforess' Universal MLF file).

Ok so i gave at a try, and fiasal and abu bakr have returned along with saladin being there, but still missing Nasser ^^

mhmm any idea? maybe

Well, I really should have verified better those files before asking for an opinion... I've corrected them now and it is finally working. Once I've done the button and written something for Civilopedia I'll upload it here, in case someone is interested.

Thanks for your invaluable help once again.

You are welcome, and thank you for getting involved in adding mods for Rise of Mankind. Be sure to start your own Leaderhead thread and post in the Modmod index when you release it.

Ok so i gave at a try, and fiasal and abu bakr have returned along with saladin being there, but still missing Nasser ^^

mhmm any idea? maybe

I added Nasser to Egypt, not Arabia, see if he appeared for Egypt.

@generalstaff:

Yesterday, I installed the Mega Civ Pack (which includes the "official" leaderhead pack) and your Unofficial Leaderhead Pack 2 and I'm getting this error, usually when I start going through the different leaderheads: This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way....

I just realized what could possibly be the problem. When I was installing the Unofficial Leaderhead Pack 2, I got this error:

"hitler_uniform_nonshader.dds is a bad block" which prevented me from installing the rest of the leaderheads in the pack.

I am in the process of downloading the Unofficial Leaderhead Pack 2 again, but I'm thinking there is another problem? Can you (or anyone else) help me to know how I can fix this?

@generalstaff:

Yesterday, I installed the Mega Civ Pack (which includes the "official" leaderhead pack) and your Unofficial Leaderhead Pack 2 and I'm getting this error, usually when I start going through the different leaderheads: This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way....

I just realized what could possibly be the problem. When I was installing the Unofficial Leaderhead Pack 2, I got this error:

"hitler_uniform_nonshader.dds is a bad block" which prevented me from installing the rest of the leaderheads in the pack.

I am in the process of downloading the Unofficial Leaderhead Pack 2 again, but I'm thinking there is another problem? Can you (or anyone else) help me to know how I can fix this?

Unofficial LH Pack 2 is included in the mega civ pack. I think the only leaders not included in it are Nasser, Faisal, and Urukagina since they were released later.

@generalstaff:

According to Zappara, Hitler is not included in the RoM mod anywhere and there are no plans to include him. I don't see him in the Mega Civ Pack myself. Could you post a link to the best Hitler that would be suitable for use in RoM?

UPDATE:

I have been able to get everything in your Hitler to extract from Leaderhead Pack 2.rar EXCEPT the Soundpack folder. I keep getting the error:

"hitler_uniform_nonshader.dds is a bad block" (even though this file has been unpacked).

Any ideas on how I can get the Soundpack folder installed -- or perhaps someone could send me the five files in that Soundpack folder?

It sounds like what you are dealing with is a corrupt file. Try downloading it again, and if that does not work, I will upload a new version (not a big deal since it will allow me to consolidate a few things).

Hitler LH I am using: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=12379
The Diplomacy Music I took is from either the "XX Century Mod" or "History of the Three Kingdoms" mod. A simple search for the downloads section should help.

Also, I have a Nehru (India; The Capo did a great job) and Murad Bey (Egypt; Mamluk era LH was missing) LHs in the works.

Top Bottom