"For Completeness Sake": Win a Copy of 'CivIV: Complete' Signed by Sid Meier!

DanQ

Owner, Civilized Communication

PolyCast, the entertaining and informing Civilization series podcasts, are giving away 25 copies of Civilization IV: Complete in conjunction with developer Firaxis Games. The title combines CivIV and its two expansion packs Warlods and Beyond the Sword which retails for $39.99US. But 5 of these copies include a something special extra: the signature of Sid Meier, the Director of Creative Development at Firaxis.

Between December 1st-25th, 2009 (ET-North America), complete the following sentence in response to this thread here on Civilization Fanatics Center:

"Civilization IV makes my life complete by..."

The 25 most creative and constructive responses, across this as well as corresponding threads on Apolyton Civilization Site and WePlayCiv (reference #1/#2), will be selected to win its poster one of these copies -- the top 5 to receive one with Sid's signature on it. One entry per person; note that any responses that indicate they have been edited will not be considered. Further, if selected, one must respond with mailing address and phone number for delivery within the specified time period. The judging of these entries is being done by Daniel "DanQ" Quick, PolyCast's owner, primary editor and one of its flagship show's regular co-hosts.

The total retail value of these prizes exceeds $1000US (related reference: signed litograph by Meier, valued at $99.99US).

Civilization IV makes my life complete
By buying a package très petite
And simply typing on my keyboard
Allowing me to be a Warlord
Or rather play Beyond the Sword

by giving me a needed distraction when the pain in my legs keeps me up at nights,
by giving me a connection to my OCD gaming son who occasionally plays MP with me,
and by letting this pacifist hippie change modes and take over the world!

But mostly...

by giving me the most fun I have ever had except for falling in love.

Civilization IV makes my life complete, by Jupiter!

Civilization IV makes my life complete by introducing me to a whole world of new friends, from the grumpy Tokugawa to the eager to please Mansa Musa to the frankly unhinged wildman Montezuma.

Civilization IV makes my life complete by allowing me to run a fully functioning totalitarian government from my basement. Now thats awesome!

"Civilization IV makes my life complete by..."

...making possible a world where Communism doesn't necessarily end in horrifying economic collapse.

"Civilization makes my life complete by..."
...giving me the chance to see how history unfolded and could unfold, something that I have wondered at since I was very young. :)

Civilization IV makes my life complete by showing that one person can be the change that they wish to see in the rest of the world.

Civilization makes my life complete by keeping the brain engaged when the wife watches X Factor and Strictly!

Civilization IV makes my life complete by...

showing me that I can get more of what I want with a kind word and a gun than I can with just a kind word.

Civilization IV makes my life complete by being the only way I can have a pacifist, tree-loving, nationalist police state of slavery!

Top Bottom