• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

MNotw VII-The Court of the Momus Game Thread

Yes, it appears that the old man Seon has chosen to stay in bed or something.
Maybe he's ill, perhaps we should euthanize him. He's old and suffering.

GM Comment Approximately 12 hours till night falls. Last call on day actions and lynch votes.

The elder was an elderly man who nobody really paid attention to. He opened his mouth to state his views, was interrupted when other people began talking, gave up, and just sulked at a corner collecting dust mites with his fingers.

Edit: wth. I thought I subscribed to this thing :mad:

Hi everybody! Isn't life just so... wow! I love you all so much, and I just can't wait to get to know you better! Especially you, TheLastOne36! You're my bestest friend ever!!

The Tramp stares into the middle-distance.

The vote you made on TLO?

Please remove it, he's not our killer.

Oh and Nictel

Your a noblemen, and thus have the most to gain in the death of our king AND have the greatest resources of anyone here to do such a thing.

OOC: Sorry about you being lynched in all the games :(

I will repeat myself, you as a noblemen have the most to gain in the event of the death of our king.

Then what do you call this?

Hmm, yes. That is a very confusing piece of evidence...

Well, never fear. I shall uncover the truth of this mystery, with the aid of my trusty assistant...

Dr. Hughes? What do you make of this?

The Tramp stares into the middle-distance for a few moments.

A definite forgery, m'lud. Look at the crosses on the T's.

That's a doctor's handwriting if you ask me...

The Tramp stares into the middle-distance for a few moments.

So, Dr. TheLastOne36, conclusive proof that you forged this accusation against yourself so as to frame me, and thus get yourself off the hook. A cunning plan, no doubt, but not cunning enough to elude the great Weston!

Winston Hughes :p

Winston Hughes

Winston Hughes for being so sour.
Especially when he could be a cow

Poor Choxorn seems so lonely
And if I must say so, a little bony

Winston could give him some company
All you would have to do, is sit on my knee.

Ok, I am serious now
Enough about those strange cows

If there is something that your desire
Or perhaps a role to which you aspire

Perhaps your manhood is rather lacking
And you want something a bit more packing

Just call on your friendly Sage
And she will help you turn that page

Yes, even you can impress the ladies
I’ll have you in no time making babies

And for the ladies, a nice big bust
For this you know who you can trust

Perhaps you would like something a bit more grand?
Like joining the glorious marching band

But let me make this very clear.
Yes that right, I talking to you dear

This is a one time offer
After that it is too much bother.

Dinner, Day 1

The pressure mounted over the course of the day, with the knowledge that someone must die that evening hanging over everyone's heads. The falconer volunteered to make dinner, and everyone gratefully accepted his offer. He made a stew with boiled toads. Everyone served themselves, then looked at the falconer to eat first, to make sure the meal wasn't poisoned. Civplayah took one bite, and then fell dead across the table. No one touched their food for a long moment. No one, that is, except for the jester BananaLee, who dug in with great gusto. "Delicious!!" he exclaimed, smacking his lips.
The tramp abruptly stood up. "It's time." Winston Hughes stopped.
"I deem it to be necessary, given your behavior for you to leave us." Again a pause.
"It's beddie-bye, Dockie-wockie!"
And Winston Hughes walked around the table, picked up a fork, and brought it down towards the doctor's neck. TheLastOne36 tried to halt its lethal arc, but was too weak. With a stifled gurgle, she toppled from her chair to the ground.
Keelyn walked into the room. "Well boys and girls, any progress?"
The priest chose to answer. "Why yes, we decided the doctor was responsible, so the tramp disposed of her."
"Well, did she do it?"
"We're not sure."
"Well, let me know when you are! If anyone brings me proof that justice has been done, or even proof of who the culprit is, they will be rewarded! Until then, good night! Sleep well! You know, I pity you people with your unmoving plush stuffed animals..."
Both the falconer's and the doctor's stuff was examined. Nothing was found of note among the falconer's positions. The only thing the doctor had were some herbs, which would be given to someone in the morning.
Spoiler :
Lynch Votes:
TheLastOne36-5-Love, Nictel, Civgeneral,Winston Hughes,Diamondeye
Nictel-4-BananaLee, Choxorn, TheLastOne36, Civplayah
Seon-2-J-Man, Methos
Winston Hughes-1-Sprig
BananaLee-1-Khazaar

Night has fallen. The night will last 48 hours. Night actions to me, please.
"Beauty is not the only thing in the eye of the beholder. Or is it?"-Motto of the philosophy department of Jubilee University.

]GM Clarification:Just to be clear, you can do multiple things in one night, if you have multiple abilities or are assisting someone.

Hi everybody. It's nighttime! That means the only person who should be talking in the thread is me! Clear?

Top Bottom