• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

MNotw VII-The Court of the Momus Game Thread

Dinner, Day 3
The announcement by Keelyn that she was satisfied that Perpentach had been avenged had eased the tension in the room noticeably. However, disputes quickly arose about the intentions of various courtiers. The noble Nictel had been accused of murdering the farmer, while the treasurer had openly admitted to wanting to kill Keelyn, and others suspected he wanted to kill the rest of them as well. It was at this point that the elder spoke up. He suggested that the clear solution to all this animosity was for the noble and the treasurer to fight to the death as dinner entertainment for the rest of them. This struck everyone, even the two combatants as a wonderful idea. For equity's sake, they both were deprived of all weapons, clothes, etc. for the fight.
Nictel struck first, aiming a strong blow to Diamondeye's stomach. Diamondeye stumbled back. Nictel pressed his advantage and advanced on the treasurer, grinning. This was exactly what Diamondeye wanted. He tucked his head and tackled Nictel, bearing him to the floor. He then sat on Nictel and began raining blows upon the noble's face. Nictel struggled, but he was too weak. Eventually, he fell unconscious, due to loss of blood. Diamondeye then took his hands and wrapped them around Nictel's throat, choking the life out of him until Nictel finally died.
During the excitement of the fight, someone had slipped in and left two messages, and then left, apparently having heard about the fate of the previous messenger. They said the following "Demons have been sighted, burning the grain of the Northern plains." and "Bannor troops have been sighted slowly advancing through the Southern Swamps. Request instructions and assistance."
Nictel's room was searched, but nothing was found.
Spoiler :
Vote Count:
Nictel-4-Seon, Renata, Methos, Diamondeye
Diamondeye-5-Choxorn, BananaLee, Nictel, Khazaar, Winston Hughes

Day dawns at 7:30 pm EST (GMT-5) tomorrow, approximately 23.5 hours from the original of this post. Please send Night action instructions.​

Breakfast, Day 4
As the courtiers assembled for breakfast, they looked around to see if all that were alive the night before, still were, and all that were dead the night before still were. They all were. They settled on triple-malt whiskey for breakfast, and then moved on to the hard work of trying to accrue power for themselves.

Night will fall in 48 hours

So I wonder who defend this nation?
To save it from damnation.

The dwarf has let it known that he can
For he no longer smells like the can

I for one agree with him
And ask not send him to the bin

But rather to place him in charge
Where he can protect us with a barrage!

Convenient.

That is a rather big waggon. Let´s hear from the accursed first before we rip him to shreds...

Why Methos?

Because Winston informed DE that it was I that has the helmet and I have explicitly stated that in no way will I give my helmet to DE. So, since I won't give it up, then they have to remove it from me some other way.

Plus, if I'm removed, then an elected government won't happen, and Winston gets his chaotic government like he so needs.

So it has nothing to do with an attack, but political maneuvers. Edit: And no, I don't have the ability to attack anyone. If so, then how come I haven't used it yet?

Nice lie, Diamondeye. Methos didn't attack you last night, seeing as I role blocked him. Want to try that accusation again?

While DE maybe the culprit, it's Winston behind the whole thing. Removing his main obstacle to election makes perfect sense, especially when he played to DE's motivation of getting all of the armor pieces.

Methos attacked me at night. Fortunately, my armour protected me. Still, I frown upon this kind of behaviour. He has to go.

I'm curious, did you really get attacked by someone last night and told it was me, or did you make the entire attack up?

People! Who do you prefer to lead you? Someone who asks for your vote, or someone who wants certain items that make him invincible and therefore a threat to your very safety? Why would you want someone who can't be killed among you?

Please, send the GM a PM stating that you vote to elect me as the new leader. Winston is fighting against me as he has stated that no matter who is elected, the first order of the elected government will be to throw him out. Winston is fighting elected government itself, not me personally. It just so happens I'm a threat to him for what I represent.

So please, let the people know of your desire for an elected government and inform the GM that you vote for Methos!

Yep, I lose just as badly if I get elected leader as I do if anyone else does. Won't stop me campaigning for it, though...

[party]Weston for President - Feel the Change, Ride the Dream[party]

So what if I lied? Lots of people wants you dead, I just threw the first stone. You'd be wrong in assuming that all of these votes are going to be withdrawn.

Actually, Methos, a bit metagamish, I apologize for this bastardly lie. But the truth is, you have an item I need and you won't hand it over. Besides that, someone stole my item last night and I used the claim that my item protected me as a flick test to see if anyone would react in a suspicious manner.

The most suspicious reaction would be Khazaar's or BananaLee's.

Oh and Backwards, glad to hear someone's doing a good, honest job. I surely ain't :lol:.
Anyway, while I think Winston could be a good lynch, I have a personal motive that outweights it. My vote stays exactly where it is.

Sensing the time is right to take the message to the voters, Weston Hogues' highly-experienced campaign team swing into action...
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
How can the Methos camp possibly hope to match this kind of razzle-dazzle?

Top Bottom