Mafia Game: The Lord of the Rings (Game Thread)

Nope.

8-7 in tycoonist's "favor", with both Beefy and tycoonist voting for Beefy, so they can't swing the vote at this point by themselves. I'm growing more convinced they're both on the same team, though time will tell. I can't really guess who is who, and even a failed lynch of Saruman wouldn't be the worst thing that could happen. Anyone else have any thoughts?

Since Beefy is voting for him self and Tycoonist is voting for beefy, It is very possible Tycoonist is Ugluk and Beefy is Saruman.

edit: Or I could be falling for their trap?

That's the question, right? But all in all I think I'd rather be fooled because I fell for a WIFOM ploy than because I invented such a ploy when there really was none.

unvote, vote tycoonist

Yay! We finally have a 100% voter attendance for the first time in the game :)

tycoonist - 10 (Arakhor, Bad Player, CCRunner, DrumStudent, Lord OST, Renata, RRRaskolnikov, Snerk, TheLastOne36, Winston Hughes)
Beefy187 - 6 (Autolycus, Beefy187, classical_hero, Earthling, Takhisis, tycoonist)

A few strategic WOGs and there you go.

and i'd still like to hear some of the evidence against me... isn't that one of my rights ;)

Renata said you were scanned guilty, that's pretty good evidence.

'Bout 2 hours left. Unless something amazing happens, tycoonist is gonna be lynched.

Final Vote Tally For Day Ten

tycoonist- 10 (Arakhor, Bad Player, CCRunner, DrumStudent, Lord OST, Renata, RRRaskolnikov, Snerk, TheLastOne36, Winston Hughes)
Beefy187- 6 (Autolycus, Beefy187, classical_hero, Earthling, Takhisis, tycoonist)

DAY TEN

Those left standing met for the tenth time under the White Tree of Gondor, on top of the city of Minas Tirith.

Frodo asked the gathered peoples, "What cancer shall we kill off today?"

"It's time for tycoonist to go," Galadriel softly said.

And so it was that the crowd went after tycoonist. He was grumpy at the best of times, and this was certainly no exception.

"Troublemakers!" he yelled. "How dare you try and kill off one of the Proudfeet!"

But his protest was in vain, as he was thrown onto a funeral pyre and burnt alive.

tycoonist (Everard Proudfoot) was dead.

IT IS NOW NIGHT TEN. NIGHT TEN WILL BE 24 HOURS LONG. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR ORDERS ARE IN ON TIME. I DON'T PARTICULARLY WANT TO HAVE TO WAIT AGAIN.

With 1 second remaining:

you guys are making a terrible, awful mistake!!!!

Spoiler :
(I am kidding. No idea.)

Poo I was one second late.

That was, er, interesting. I'm not sure what to make of that.

Well, looks like he's not Saruman.

Most excellent. Fingers crossed for just one kill tonight.

Another minor character?

Good, so far minor characters have turned out to be mafia. And if the kill wasn't stopped then this means Tycoonist was Ugluk or the other Nazgul. If he is Nazgul than even better, it means Bye-Bye Civplayah and Sprig.

Well, we don't know for sure that Saruman has the same get-out-of-lynch-free card that Sauron and the WitchKing do, but it seems likely. In any case, the morning write-up should clear it up.

Top Bottom