The DYOS Consul (DYOS XI: 2009-2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im confus

(I drew kulade with a Kalashnikov in the IOT satire.)

Ahh, Now I see the celibration of the cooincidence. Now I celibrate hearing "I gotta have more cowbell" on a radio streaming to my computer and thinking of lampshadings. :crazyeyes:

Awesome. So, what happens if the Enclave Bomb in Tokyo blows up?

Yes, this question is important to my storyline.

Epic comics, CG and e350, BTW.

@Thorvald: Supposedly mythmonster2 should make a few appearances in your contributions soon, or is it up to other people to include him canonically like with CFCMan? :confused:
Either way. I've been meaning to drag him into the story but I don't have any over-arching plans for him.

Did a little movie poster for DYOS 11 (as well as changed Marsha Conrad's hair to her original black hair color as well as disabled the phong to both Conrad and Jill models)

Posses of each character w/ referance
Coach (Minigun replaces the chainsaw)
CivGeneral (The Spy's stance, Glock 86 Plasma Pistol replaces the revolver)
Jill
Marsha Conrad (Bill's stance, P94 Plasma Rifle replaces M-16)

The name "Broken Monitor" is a reference to the Fallout 3 DLC Broken Steel.

Before anyone asks, I have the Hacker do something within my comic that hits my berserk button after what he does to Samus (I wont disclose all of the details).

Scary good.

:eek:
Nice! :goodjob:

Heh, Broken Monitor. Must be SCP-670
Spoiler :
Holy crap! Pul Wat Aa better not infiltrate the SCP Foundation!
He could render Dr. HAX useless and cause an XK-Class End of the World Scenario and [DATA EXPUNGED]!

Before anyone asks, I have the Hacker do something within my comic that hits my berserk button after what he does to Samus (I wont disclose all of the details)

I'm guessing Samus is either killed, or badly wounded and will no longer be appearing alongside you until she recovers. Or she is put on ice with Alyx and you find a new girlfriend/wife...
Or that she retires and becomes a background character while you assemble your Assault Recon Team.

I'm guessing that the new girl of the year/week is Jill?

Heh, Broken Monitor.
With you with Fallout 3. I thought you'd catch on to it's similarity to Broken Steel :p. I originally wanted to have the capter called "Broken Steel", but instead went with Broken Monitor in keeping with the Computer/Hacker/Internet theme.

I'm guessing Samus is either killed, or badly wounded and will no longer be appearing alongside you until she recovers. Or she is put on ice with Alyx and you find a new girlfriend/wife...
For canonical purposes, this will only effect DYOS 11. She's not going to be killed nor badly wounded. But you'd have to see for yourself. The only character I killed off so far was Bill (Thank's Valve :cry: ).

I'm guessing that the new girl of the year/week is Jill?
Damn it Styles! Coach is gonna unleash a Cheeseburger Apocalypse upon you! Though this time It's not going to be an instant love at first sight as seen in between DYOS 10 to 10.5 (from my perspective). It would be up to Jill to deice the Ice King (though my reason is due to the loss of Samus) after witnessing myself cr0wning a witch then Jill falls to the love at sight trope.

CivGeneral (The Spy's stance, Glock 86 Plasma Pistol replaces the revolver)
Jill

I can see the resemblance to someone else in that pose...
"The name's CivGeneral. CivGeneral CivGeneral."
*James bond theme*

Considering how many love interests you go through... I wouldn't be too far off right? :lol:

For canonical purposes, this will only effect DYOS 11. She's not going to be killed nor badly wounded. But you'd have to see for yourself. The only character I killed off so far was Bill (Thank's Valve ).

Ah, so she's going to be put on ice/retired! I knew it!

Though this time It's not going to be an instant love at first sight as seen in between DYOS 10 to 10.5 (from my perspective)

Good thing with me and Rhiza, I skipped the slow "Falling in love" part and had that already done for me :)

I can see the resemblance to someone else in that pose...

I take it you don't play Team Fortress 2. Where do you think The Spy got that pose from?

Considering how many love interests you go through... I wouldn't be too far off right? :lol:
As I quote Bill, "This <cow moo> is getting old".

Ah, so she's going to be put on ice/retired! I knew it!
Would you like a leaked Half Life 2 with a side of Gabe Newel?

I take it you don't play Team Fortress 2. Where do you think The Spy got that pose from?

I know where the Spy got the pose. Just that your character is more like the guy the Spy is posing from than what the Spy... I know that you know that I know that you know what I'm thinking...

As I quote Bill, "This <cow moo> is getting old".

You need one of those paper towel dispensers, except instead of towels, it's girlfriends and wives :)

You need one of those paper towel dispensers, except instead of towels, it's girlfriends and wives :)

More than likely I am going to implement a rotating scheme.

More than likely I am going to implement a rotating scheme.

Yeah, but wouldn't Samus frown upon your polygamy?

Looks like you'll need a divorce then :D
Stylesrj's Wedding Divorce Planners can help you with the problem of Mormon Hold'em

Yeah, but wouldn't Samus frown upon your polygamy?

Looks like you'll need a divorce then :D
Stylesrj's Wedding Divorce Planners can help you with the problem of Mormon Hold'em
One sentance: NO! and NO

Forget the idea. I knew having an Action Girl on my side was a bad idea and should have stuck with the original solo CivGeneral YEARS ago.

One sentance: NO! and NO

Yet if you're getting rid of the wife for another girlfriend... I think you'd need to get rid of the annoying marriage. Or make the stakes higher by having an affair and hope Samus does not find out...

Forget the idea. I knew having an Action Girl on my side was a bad idea and should have stuck with the original solo CivGeneral YEARS ago.

How is having an Action Girl on your side a bad idea?
Personally, I just think you need to stay with one girl and not throw them away as needed.

Or work with female advisors (or soldiers) and not pursue romantic relationships with them... like I normally did :)

Styles, how about you learn when to quit before the hole runs too deep?

It could be worse. You could be me. :p

I was doing some work on the scenario yesterday trying to get custom music to work. I know I said I'd scrapped the world map, but if I "finished" it as best I could, would anyone be interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom