Beatles Mafia: The Long and Winding Road

vote: abstain

Just so it's official. Sorry I can't get into the chat - still iPhone based here for a week or so.

Yeah, yeah. I remember the last time you voted for me: you were a very bad person fabricating all sorts of lies to get me lynched. :mad:

Hey! That game's still not (officially) dead! Don't blow my cover. :scan:

Oh, BTW, is there a certain percentage of votes needed on day 1 like in large games, or will 2-1-1-1-1-1-1 lynch somebody?
You consider this game large? lol
Soup you didn't have to beat me up!:eek:

Yeah I followed it. You don't talk as much on this one as that one. Update in 15 min.:p

I love spam, how about you?

unvote: musical-mafia Vote: soup567

bold it please.

Day 1

The citizens of the Strawberry Fields all gathered together. They had come to the conclusion that no one would be lynched today, and that they would just watch Family Guy instead of killing anybody.

Link to video.

Well, at least there wouldn't be any potentially dangerous newcomers. With that, everyone went back to their houses to sleep.​

Spoiler Tally :
Vote Tally

choxorn: 2
electric926: 2
Romanichine: 1
wideyedwanderer: 1
Kennigit: 1
sirtommygun: 1
musical-mafia: 1
remake20: 1
Bobbtjoe: 1
bestrfcplayer: 1
Abstain: 2

Not Voting :)mad:): Nictel, choxorn, AJealousGuy, Gary141, Fishy70, bestrfcplayer

It is now Night 1!
Posting is allowed!
If you have night abilities, send them to me!
I'm considering making Days 48 hours long. Vote for 24 hour days in Dark Red and 48 hour days in Blue.​

I like 24 for Day 1 since there's really no discussion but now 48 hour days are nice.:D
Vote:48 hour days

48 hours because I like it that way.

24 hour days.

I rarely see changes in the 24-48 hour mark of the 48 hour day cycle. And it seems most people are active enough.

Vote:24 hour days

Top Bottom