Caveman 2 Cosmos

I have RoM and NWA in my mods folder, but it is still asking me to load RoM to play the scenario I want to play. Should I move that scenario to the public maps then? And have NWA and RoM both allowed to play public maps?

What scenario are you trying to play? If all else fails try this location:

C:\Users\strategyonly\Documents\My Games\Beyond the Sword\Saves\WorldBuilder

What scenario are you trying to play? If all else fails try this location:

C:\Users\strategyonly\Documents\My Games\Beyond the Sword\Saves\WorldBuilder

It's a RoM scenario, it's a gigantic Earth map with no preset civs. It's also in the NWA folder so I don't know why it wants me to load RoM to play it. I'll try that path you posted.

I can't seem to occupy an enemy city. It just automatically destroys it. Is there an option or something to allow me to occupy cities?

Well that didn't work. I guess I'll just have to do a custom game. I don't know why it won't let my load any RoM scenarios.

Maby try renaming the Next War Advanced folder to Rise of Mankind. Might fool civ into loading Next war instead.

I can't seem to occupy an enemy city. It just automatically destroys it. Is there an option or something to allow me to occupy cities?

Yes its an option in RoM that Afforess just did, its called, i believe Barbarians always raze. You must have checkmarked it in your options when going the selection.

Maybe try renaming the Next War Advanced folder to Rise of Mankind. Might fool civ into loading Next war instead.

Correct, thats what i do and just rename the "Original" RoM to Rise of Mankind1.

I am playing version 4 of next war advanced. I am in the modern age heading towards the future age. Now I can not research any more tech, and I have a lot of techs to go. For some reason a few techs back in the day I was not allowed to research. What can I do to get the game to allow me to research things again? I have tried spy units to see if I can steal a tech to get it going, but I am not allowed to steal a tech. How can I fix this?

I am playing version 4 of next war advanced. I am in the modern age heading towards the future age. Now I can not research any more tech, and I have a lot of techs to go. For some reason a few techs back in the day I was not allowed to research. What can I do to get the game to allow me to research things again? I have tried spy units to see if I can steal a tech to get it going, but I am not allowed to steal a tech. How can I fix this?

Did you by any chance in the checking of things to play, check Stop at a certain era?

Need to see your info settings.

No, I have it so it can go to the end. I am way into the modern techs, and a few future techs. I noticed a few old techs like liberalism, communism, and labor union I was not given an option to research.

OK i got the makings of Prehistoric Era/Stone In-Game. Now i need to move around a few things, what do you'll think of this idea for RoM/NWA?

I do need "some" help for the Tech Tree (TESTERS), so if your interested pls, PM me thx.

Eight new animals: Bison, Boar, GiantPanda, Hyena, Komodo, Mammoth, orangutan and Rhino

A newer Tech Tree, i need help on what goes where, thx.:please:

I have a newer CIV4TechInfos that is included for testers.:whew:

The version consist of Rom 2.92
AND 1.74 G
Alot of my Python Stuff (Only)
DancingH's Subdue Animals

I got it to START loading within 30 seconds:woohoo:

Ok, so where do I go to get the new beta?

Look ONE thread up and click on the link.:agree: If your talking about the Prehistoric Beta, the regular NWA is located in the first post area.

Top Bottom