Asetii Palorius

Update 0​

Tarklotaz, the guiding force of the Magnezius analysed his new surroundings. He felt *pleasure* if that were at all possible; Asetii Palorius was very suitable for his plans. Of course it was, that's why they were here.

The Magnezius were not the only alien race to be sniffing out this new planet, a new existence. The Greco-Magolonian's were also present. While having history based on a planet known to them as Earth, that history has been long since left behind. They are now striving to forge together a new history for themselves. They have a good chance of success ~ Their very first settlements are significantly more stable than others race's attempts. Construction of Neolympus progresses well.

Erd3u.23l1, leader of the Elist does not sleep, he does not breath, he does not eat. He is a machine, a brilliant machine. A self replicating A.I long since banished from its origins.

To try and describe the Gemini Redden is to try and fail. They are beyond comparison and their evolution and creation is fascinating. They are the flicker in the ends of your vision, a phantom and illusion. Good or evil are not concepts that apply to them, but their actions could yet become perceived this way by others.

How ADVENT feel about them is as yet unknown. A test-tube super race, cloned perfection. They have their island, they want to be left alone..probably..

#Mod Notes.

Nice and simple Update 0 to get us going. Rules and stats are all kept in the opening posts of this thread. They are up to date! Get claiming, planning, plotting etc. :D

Attachments

• Basic 1.png
    Basic 1.png
    121.8 KB · Views: 230
Just upgrade all territories as much as possible.

You work out what that is, i'm not going to end up doing all that nonsense like other IOT mods do. You calculate how many provinces you can upgrade, and what you plan to do with anything spare.

This IOT will require a little bit more effort and thought in Orders than you may be used to :)

It is in the stats on the first page.. You have 7EP.

You don't.. you have 7...its right there on the first page. I do expect you to work out how you plan to spend it rather than simply saying "upgrade as much as possible"

I am doing.. its on the first page, rather than after the update..

...again, its written there in the rules ;)

Province Development: Province development provides income (1 point of Development = +1EP Per Turn), but will also provide a defensive bonus equal to 5% per Level. The cost to upgrade doubles with each level. You cannot partly upgrade.
Level 1: 1EP
Level 2: 2EP
Level 3: 4EP and so on..

Turn1 Claims (In white)
Spoiler :

OOC:
Each province is developed by one, costing my entire income. Would they be level 2, or level 1?

IC-
SConstruct1 has begun the industrialization of 3 territories on our homeland, and one on an island connected to the mainland. Contact has been made by our scouts, but we have no news yet on what type of creature inhabits these lands.

(more later, its breakfast time!)

Thanks, Duke.

New claims are in red, and the levels of developement are written in.

IC: The Greco-Magolonians, having created a firm seat of power, have begin to spread out and creat a presence in the surrounding land and work the land to provide the necesary food. They also begin to send out diplomats to other nations and seek to make new allies.

Spoiler :

Attachments

• Palorius Claims.jpg
    Palorius Claims.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 143
OOC: DroopyTofu, I don't think your civ is adjacent to your western claims, which might be necessary to claim them.

The Redden will give a basic infrared dash (development level 1) to the remaining undeveloped provinces of the two countries they can take hold of this Solar cycle. They'll also develop the northeastern province adjacent to their easternmost holdings in order to set up a border to the creatures at the end of the eastern peninsula. I'm assuming claiming these provinces is the same as developing it for 1 EP.
1 EP will be stored in a big pretty ultraviolet rainbow or if that is not possible enjoyed as fritzy little particles (we'll gather it up in a huge pile and dive into it while absorbing as much as possible and giving out a fat, yellow glow not unlike that of thin, little cheese splinters).

(If it does not cost 1 EP to claim/develop each of the four territories then please additionally develop two of my most central territories to Level 2 and bank the remaining 1 EP or do the above with it.)

ORDERS IN:

Elist // Duke Blackstone
Redden // Toteone
Advent // ilduce349
Magnezius // NedimNapoleon

ORDERS NEEDING ADJUSTMENT:

Greco-Magolonian // DroopyTofu

Sorry droopy, two of your claims are too far away. You need a direct link to current development.

Cheers Nedim

Top Bottom