New natural wonder of the world?

lindsay40k

Emperor
That's pretty impressive.

Extremely cool. In before the various UFO, Bin Laden and Nazi jokes that any story about a super-cave will provoke. I'll be checking out the National Geographic article when I get home.

I remember getting the issue that covered this story in the mail a year ago or so. It was a truly fascinating read, apparently finds like these are becoming more common with easier travel to South China and SEA.

am not personally capable of admiring natural beauties much . Does Vietnam has a special geography allow so many -big- caves ? Since ı had it read somewhere in the war , Americans had a special attention to attack one near the coast and the NVN a special intensity fire back . It seems it was a complete field hospital and all , though without any indications that it was a hospital .

Extremely cool. In before the various UFO, Bin Laden and Nazi jokes that any story about a super-cave will provoke. I'll be checking out the National Geographic article when I get home.
How about this?

Article said:
“When we first got to the collapsed doline, that skylight up there, I was with another caver and we both had four-year-old sons, so we were experts on dinosaurs, and the whole scene reminded us of something right out of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s novel The Lost World,” he says. “When my partner went exploring forward into the sunlight, I told him to ‘watch out for dinosaurs,’ and the name stuck.”

Man, I might stop building a super-villain fortress. That looks like an awesome super-hero hideout.

ParkCungHee said:
Wrong, you get Lovecraft jokes instead.

We should not have plunged so greedily and so deep into forgotten corners of the world that ought have remained forgotten.

I think people would be more concerned with the Bat being a commie.

Reminds me of the massive, underground chasms in Minecraft.

ı had just finished a Turkish translation of the Lord of the Rings and ı wouldn't have been surprised to see some Dwarfs around .

I think people would be more concerned with the Bat being a commie.

Reminds me of the massive, underground chasms in Minecraft.

The underground ravines in Minecraft don't have their own jungles.

Better to build a fort on an island in the Nile River. Hippos, crocodiles, and the current will defeat the zombies.

I couldn't help but notice they said it's the largest cave jungle in the world. There are others?!

Better to build a fort on an island in the Nile River. Hippos, crocodiles, and the current will defeat the zombies.

I couldn't help but notice they said it's the largest cave jungle in the world. There are others?!
I recall seeing one on a documentary about the Mayans once - the cave had an underground river, with the theory being the Mayans had used it for agricultural purposes - so yeah, there are some.

Top Bottom