Imperium Offtopicum VI

what happens if we don't spend our LP's

What happens?

Any LP you don't spend in a certain turn adds one more roll in any defensive battle you might fight that turn (including against rebels), with the highest roll being used to determine the battle result. You can't bank your LP: when the next turn begins you'll have 5 (or 10) LP to spend again.

Can't be bothered to follow this thread, it moves waaay too fast! Have we had a second update yet?

The Caliphate Economy Stats

Agriculture - products:
wheat, barley, tomatoes, melons, dates, citrus, mutton, chickens, eggs, milk,
Industries:
crude oil production, petroleum refining, basic petrochemicals, ammonia, industrial gases, sodium hydroxide (caustic soda), cement, fertilizer, plastics, metals, commercial ship repair, commercial aircraft repair, construction, Solar panel production, Arms production
Industrial production growth rate:
+8.8%
Electricity - production:
3451.1 billion kWh
Electricity - consumption:
1000.8 billion kWh
Oil - production:
10.764 million bbl/day
Oil - consumption:
1.43 million bbl/day
Natural gas - production:
77.1 billion cu m
Natural gas - consumption:
77.1 billion cu m

BTW, Am I still technically at war with the Horde? They never accepted my white peace offer.

You were at war with me?

Huh. Well, white peace accepted.

Anyone else at war with me still, please speak up! I can't keep track of you all!

Update 3

AD 2104

Carnival in Havana. The world celebrates a year of peace and economic growth.

Spoiler Map :

Espionage :scan:

Against Mongolia
Spoiler :
Canada failed to fund rebels in Mongolia.

Against the Horde
Spoiler :
The Caliphate failed to sabotage the Horde.

All other actions last turn failed but were not discovered.

Battle Results :ar15:

Black Sea Region
Ottoman Rebels (46) - Ottoman Government (100)
Government victory.

East Anatolia
Ottoman Government (80) - Ottoman Rebels (67)
Government victory.
The Rebellion in East Anatolia has been quelled!

GM Comment:

It is now Turn 4 (AD 2104)

MaxaTheGreat is suspended for this turn for the extra post in the Claims Thread. And if I see another post asking whether an update has been posted yet (Abaddon, I'm looking at you) I'm going to go into Mean GM Mode.

@Canada- Do that again, and I'll take you out. I may not want Canada, but our allies the Flying Ninja Pirates do. You have been warned.

@The Caliphate- Since you are in the AU we won't be as mean, but the Horde are allies of Mongolia. Leave them alone.

@Canada- Do that again, and I'll take you out. I may not want Canada, but our allies the Flying Ninja Pirates do. You have been warned.

Oh for crying out loud....

...quit it with the empty threats.

Carthage is Unhappy to see further disputes appearing in the world, but accepts that they are ineventible. We shall attempt to remain uninvolved in this due to Mongolia's earlier requests to stay out of their affairs.

We also send out a request for trade agreements with all members of the ATO, and another to Preatoria, hoping that it is willing to allow other nations to purchase some of it's vast resources.
We will see to it that all ships that may be sent to New England are carefully checked to ensure the crew fits with local Ideals and laws, and will send them a copy of the crew lists for them to confirm that all sailors are acceptable before the ships are allowed to set out.

DT
Carthaginian Merchant :)

Spoiler :

(LARGE IMAGE)

The Democratic Convention of Berlin is finally coming to an end after almost 3 years of it's existence, in it's lifetime the Democratic nations have came to the following agreements.

* The democracies of the world believe in strengthening ties with the member states of the UAS and nations around the world.

* Continental alliances are both a cause of and aggravating factor in cross-border tensions, and initiatives should be taken to reduce the need for such agreements.

* Soft power is preferable to hard power.

* In confronting problem states, we believe isolation is key in reducing their potential for inflicting harm against other sovereign states.

The Convention also basically created the Union of Europe which is a continental agreement regarding trade and land divisions.

With this the Federation's Prime Minister Frederich Einhauven would like to thank all the countries which participated in the Convention. In a recent speech to the nations which had attended he stated the following "We thank the nations of the world, far and wide, for attending the convention to preserve democracy for our future generations...."

Top Bottom