Chess Mafia

Zack

99% hot gas

This will basically play like a game of chess. Players will be divided evenly into two teams, White and Black (you can name your teams once they are decided and the game begins). The members of each team will be known publicly in the player list. Each player will play as a piece on the chessboard. There are mafia hidden amongst both teams. Each player's victory condition will vary and they will get a personalized role that will have varying VC conditions.

Rules

Game Phases​
  • The Game is divided into two phases: White Phase and Black Phase
  • Phases are 24 hours
  • Posting is allowed during both phases
  • Phases may be extended due to personal issues
Moving Your Pieces​
  • During your team's phase, vote in the game thread for what move you want to make
  • Use Algebraic Chess Notation
  • Vote in the Move: Pawn from A2 to A3
  • It is recommended that vote retractions are struck through or in Unvote, [new vote] format, but not necessary.
Freeze Lynches​
  • During your team's phase, your team members may vote privately to freeze an opposing player (make that player's piece unable to move for one phase)
  • Votes must be in the Vote: Zack format or they will not count
  • It is recommended that vote retractions are struck through or in Unvote: Zack format, but not necessary.
  • You may vote for Abstain and No Lynch
Victory​
  • To achieve victory, you must fulfill the victory condition described in your Role PM
Communication​
  • Private communication is not allowed unless your Role PM states otherwise or you are posting in a GM-made QuickTopic
  • You may not post/quote any PMs you receive from me (just paraphrase)
  • You are not allowed to edit your post
  • You are not allowed to create your own QuickTopic
Dead Players​
  • Upon death, you may continue to assist your team, but you cannot reveal any information that is not already public
Items and Abilities​
  • Some players have abilities usable to influence the game
  • For anything which is not passive, I must receive a PM at the appropriate time detailing your action
Miscellaneous​
  • When you sign up, you may choose to be on the White or Black team
  • You may also vote for a team name when you sign up
  • The game begins with a White Phase
  • I am not a player

Omega124
Domination3000
Kennigit
taillesskangaru
Love
Darth Caesar
landlubber
Duke Blackstone

bestrfcplayer
Sonereal
Camikaze
Verarde
DaveShack
choxorn
civplayah
robbiecon

Reserves

sprig​

This game is ingenius!

Oh, and I'm White.

Bin lookin' forward to his for a while. White.

In.

*Flips Coin*

I'll be White.

IN please. On the White team. Suggestion for team name: Kasparov's Krazy Colonels. Was gonna spell colonels with a k too, but realised it spelt Kkk!

Top Bottom