NWolfNES I: The Greenskins, home edition

Thank you Wotepchu, I just wanted to be sure we don't wake up tomorrow with only 2 chickens, and one Ork coughing up feathers. I'm not going to kill anyone, just give them a green eye or two if they don't help us raise our initial small brood of chickens and sounder of boars. Once we have raised the numbers, everyone will be free to have an omelette or two! :thumbsup:

Shurzurn's Orders:

Help construct defenses around the village.

Help clear out a training ground.

Other: Join the CaB

Follower: help clear the training grounds.

Tuesday is last day to post/send orders

Stoll Orders

Along with the followers, organize an effort to build up the defenses of the town.

Construct weapons (bows and arrows) with crafting skillz

Village Orders:

The Builders will build these two structures...
Training Ground.

Palisade, with a guard tower or two.

Soldiers

Let Ugag deal with them as he please.

Fishermen:

No fishing unless with some patrols.

Lumberman:

Get the wood or else I sic Ugag on you.

Hunters:

As we only have 90% of the food required to feed all of us for the winter, it is vital that you bring in more food for all of us. You probably know the best way to hunt, but make sure to do it effectively.

Luke's orders:

1. Assist the warriors in patroling and building defenses.( Whichever is needed more)
2. Continue training with my weapons and be ready for battle.

Follower orders
1. Assist in clearing a training ground.

Still busy busy?

Still busy busy?

Update will certainly not be ready before Thursday. Sry for slow pace.

I still got orders and a story to write for Sekai NES (that I like), orders for EltNES and I like the idea of this forum game. I've also been browsing Neswiki when I had free time (through mobile phone).

Hello? Have we any progression? :D

A short history of Village of Gor' (Also known as Gormadash; Gor'madash; Village of Raj Tol Black Fist; Ugag The Mighty Hometown; Stoll the Responsible playground;)
And important persons from it
Written by Gor'al - III'rd scribe of The Horde, in the year of 757 IT.

Not much is known about Village of Gormadash past. Only references that I've found, show slight trades with villages and settlements, that were destroyed by Knossoses forces shortly after Gor' escaped from this universe. In the year of 352 IT, spring, Village of Gormadash was reported to be "missing" by local tradesmen, at first, concern was, that they had fallen under influence of Knossos and his lich-knights, however, no proof of that could be found. How, village shamans managed to brake very fabric of Universes and escape (temperorly) into Rokana is not yet known (but is being researched, see project "Strategical Retreat" led by Urgand The Nosepiccer for further information about the project).

One moment there was a village there, the next, it was gone...

Escaping from certain death in the world of Baimora, to a magical realm of Rokania, where, supposedly huge rocks float in mid air and where is no difference in day and night, Village of Gor' had avoided almost certain death. As most of the surrounding villages were wiped out by Knossoses forces shortly after Gor' left. Whatever this "escape" was a cowardly act or act to preserve lives and bring Heroes back into our world, is still under heavy discussion among Historians and shamans. Village of Gor' drifted back towards our world and Re-entered in the year of 751 IT. Re-enterance was hard - many died and all of their buildings had been destroyed. But village of Gor' had not returned empty handed - they had brought several 'immortal' heroes with them - more than 15 unaging Orcs, who could die only through the most desirable orcish way - death through the weapon of enemy.

Accepting brothers, can be difficult at first.

The year of 751 was a period of 'rebuilding' - villagers of Gor' quickly built 'common sleeping halls', domesticated few of the wild sheep, enstablished series of traps (Authors comment: This method was named "Trap Line". Trap line technique was invented in Gor' and quickly spread to many other villages, nowadays it's used in more than 35% of Baimora's settlements). Soon after re-entering into oru world, Gormadash merged with the remains of a 'tribe Whisperwind' - a tribe that deserved to be wiped out for not joining The Horde. Whisperwind members lives were spared thanks to joining with the Village of Gor'. On the same year, poorly trained and equipped but brave and honorable orcs of Gor', formed a militia unit and assaulted (with 'slight help' from goblin clan known as Dim') remaining units of 'minor human faction' that called themselves the 'Illorian Empire'. (Authors Comment: So called 'Illorian Empire' was a splinter faction of The Empire, they revolted under the lead of several religious zealots and formed a city-state of Furtown Village. They were wiped out in the year of 754 by Undead fleet and it's lich leader known under the name of "The Admiral". With wiping out Imperial North Coast Villages, Admiral gained enough troops to build and man several more naval fleets, that nowadays are called "Fleets of the Dead and Smelly". Read more in the "Empire and its signs of falling", written by "Murdan The Frog-hater" in the year of 756).

Gor' militia proved to be very capable, even tho it was under manned, -trained, -equipped and -numbered.

The year of 752 bought many changes to the Village of Gor':
First, Gor was accepted in to The Horde
Second, Gor' accepted The Hordes currency as their own.
Third, Gor' built several important structures: training grounds, Raj-Tol shrine, 'Mine of Thousand Eyes' and most importantly, a rather strong palisade. There are rumors circling that Village of Gor' was the one responsible for letting the secrets of Releasing Sealed Gods' re-enter into this world, but as far as we know, soldiers of Gor ( (presumed/assumed)War Chief of Raj-Tol Dark Fist of Fury' aka 'Chill Bill', in particular) tried to stop this "forbidden art" in spreading into world. Chill Bill and Gurtag wiped out a rogue goblin village, that dealed with these-kind of secrets. Authors Comment: replace Gurtak with "Gurtak Strongfist, the future founder of "Strongfist Transportations"".

The year of 753 bought many more enemies to Village of Gor', as tauren become more active in the Northern territories and undead returned in larger and larger numbers (their source is still not known). In the spring of 753 Village of Gor' mustered together a force and attacked training grounds of gnoll shaman (with rank of "Second Prime") working under command of Knossos'es 'Third Lich General', "The Merciless Bastard".

Undead are known for having no fear

'War of No Mercy' against The Mericeless Bastard
Village of Gor' was one of the major participants in the 'War of No Mercy'. Gnoll shaman, was killed in the battle of 'Razorvine of Gor', but forces of Gor' were forced to retreat back into Gor' after Mericless Bastards forces assaulted their "looting attempt". Remaining Undead surrounded Gor and its mining camp and laid a siege - many miners managed to block themselves into the mine, with adequate food and water, before mine could be captured (Letting Iron mine to fall into the hands of The 'The Merciless Bastard' could have resulted destruction of many surrounding villages.) In the Summer of 753, Villagers of Gor' managed to distract undead into fighting a distraction battle and Gor's first Worg-Riding warrior - known under the name of Magog, managed to pierce through the siege line. Magog travelled at full speed, towards The Horde training grounds, for a period of several days. During that time, he was followed by rather large (20+) squad of 'Skeleton Knights'. When Magog finally reached Training grounds, he turned his mount around and charged at chasing skeletons, he was also among the first line of offense that was sent to free Gor' and surpress Undead in the area.

Merciless bastard ... Who'd name his child like that?

In the year of 754 Siege of Gor' was lifted by Glorious warriors of The Horde. How Gormadash could survive so long, under constant attack of dead and cut of from all resources, is hard to imagine. This amazing survival but this convinced The Horde War Chiefs Council, to accept Gor's War Chief "Ugag" among glorious 'Field commanders of the Horde'. Great management of limited resource, charismatic skill and leadership through desparate times made The Horde notice 'Horde Second Overseer Stoll', back then with the simple title of 'Overseer Stoll'. Most shining individuals of the 'Countless skrimishes against Merciless bastard' in the 'War of No Mercy' were Redcloak, Magog and Luke. Shamanic Healer, by the name of Wotepchu, also made his first major apperances on our side and treated countless of fallen and wounded orcish-brothers.

The year 755 Gor' was among the first villages to taste counter-attacks of undead equipping new Mithril weapons and -armor. Not surprisingly, Gor' managed to fend off these Undead and even capture few of those new mithril weapons and armors - they granted most of these to be used by our soldiers and these weapons have saved countless of lives. The same year The Horde enstablished supply outpost and Military Outpost into the Village of Gor', Warchief Ugag, being promoted newly founded Garrisons War Chief - for great skill and leadership that he had proven. Important persons that were noted in logs and scripts were Gartog and Aiken Drumn, who, thanks to their amazing animal husbandry skills, managed to save many animals from the 'Plague of exploding Eyes'. Gurtak the Strongfist made his first contract in serving trade caravans as a 'Second-Head guard of Northern Most Caravan', a rather well paying position if I may mention. "The Syndicate of Leatherblades" and its leader Gaarth, are mentioned for the first time in the scripts. Leatherblades had a huge success in creating a "Common Goods House" and Selling, well techically borrowing, "companion of beautiful Orcish Maidens" to The Horde warriors. They also sold leather products and other crafts and dealth with slaves.

Syndicate of Leatherblades makes an offer you can not refuse: Buy one and get another one for free!

The year of 755 also marks the Second appearence of Chill Bill, this time with his trusted sergeant Garrote. Chill Bill had somehow managed to convince few of the individuals (who were reported "being missing" from Raj-Tol Religion Enlighment camps) to join with the DFOF. Chill Bills (It is assumed that Chill Bill is the major figure behind this squad, altho this has never been proven) personal squad, calling themselves warriors of 'Raj-Tol Dark Fist of Fury', inflicted horrifing damages to undead in the Central and North Baimora and gained many supporters to Raj-Tol in the progress. However, they never fought together with the horde, what made them ignore or perhaps, even hate, The Horde is unkown.

There is a reason why dark crafts are disliked by most tribes

Year 756, is most well known for Empirial Paladin Strike-Squads, equipped in Shiny Mithril Armors, appearing through-out Baimora. Warriors of Gor' were seen battling here and there, and they often earned themselves a glorious reputation, good loot or, usually both. One Warrior - 'Magog', aka 'Leader of Blood Wolves', rose from the rank of civilian to the rank of Leader of newest Horde Elite Worg-Rider Squad, known as "Blood Wolves". Overseer Stoll was first time voted onto the Minor Council of the Horde. Gurtak the Strongfist fought off several major attacks on Northern Caravan and, after unfortunate death of Caravan elder(some say that caravan elders murder was organized by Gurtak) , Gurtak gained North Caravan Elder position. Shurzurn, the leader of CaB guild in Gor' Expanded his guild into many surrounding villages (including Tagar, Farg, Sumbuja, Meatshadow, but excluding Greenleaf clans villages). Xialo, leader of Local Fishermens guild, also expanded his guild into same villages as CaB did. Aiken and Gartog formed an alliance and become famous all over Baimora for their herding skills. Having to manage herds that numbered more than 2500 individual heads, also bought in quite nice fortunes to them. The 'Merciless Bastard' was finally killed during failed Undead ambush in Battle of "It is so cold that Dung-Freezes-mid-air-When-You-Go-into-loo of 756". Merciless bastard was slain by Luke and battle was commanded by Garrison Leader Ugag, who was shortly after promoted onto rank of "Second War Chief of Northern Border of The Horde"

-----
Individual Short Overview of Most famous heroes from Village of Gor'

Shurzurn - After re-entering into world of Baimora Shurzurn quickly climbed ranks of Guild of Crafters and Builders. By Year 757 he had attained position of a Guild Leader and Guild of CaB had succesfully expanded into many Northern Baimora Villages. His inventive techniques, unique solutions and conservative approach made Shurzurn widely known all over Baimora and many engineers are nowadyas serving or studying under guild of CaB. Without his new engineering plans and ideas, Horde would have lost many villages to both Undead and The Empire's Mithril-equipped paladins, including undead siege of Gor' (as thanks to Shurzurns new ways of building palisades, Gor' managed to close the gates and hold Undead off from storming the village for almost a year.). Sure, Shurzurns plans were not always "waterproof" and sometimes houses he built looked slightly different from what were ordered, but his employees knew what will happen if they don't finish constructing houses in time. They also knew what'll happen when they construct houses on time, but as shown on the papers - none of these methods shown on papers worked and engineers were often forced to rely on "experimental" methods. Authors Comment: Shurzurn construction plans (trademark)that we, the scribes, have, are very complicated and we are still offering money to person who can translate them to us. End of Comment. During these few short years, Shurzurn managed to gain himself an honorable title of "Erector of Villages"

Not quite what buyer had in mind, but it is innovative! It has no holes in it's roof, at least we think it does not!

Luke - After re-entering the World of Baimora, Luke did much honor to his name by training himself in the Art of War. Despite of an occassional misplaced stab or arrow or two, He fought bravely for both Village of Gor' and for The Horde armies, often winning against unlikely odds (like the time, when garrisons camp was surrounded and while Luke was going into loo during the "It is so cold that Dung-Freezes-mid-air-When-You-Go-into-loo of 756"). His constant, "amazingly good luck" and decent skill with both longsword and battle axe made Luke a sought-after hero - or a Berseker, as modern orcs like to call heroes. Luke often did simple jobs, like kill that undead camp, ambush that trade caravan and kill-that-son-of-a-gorgoyl-that-shot-an-arrow-into-my-arse. With every passing year, with every passing battle (whetever victory or Loss) Lukes fame grow and, despite of being captured "more than a few times" by his enemies, Luke has managed to gain himself the Honorable nickname of (Orc) "Berseker". By some scribes, he is also referred to as "Gormandash Bloodhound of War". Whatever he is called, Luke has always work - whetever fighting with the Empire, or Tauren, with allies or alone, it is quite sure, He'll come out from the battle victorious. Authors Comment: After the battle of Dung-Freezes-mid-air-When-You-Go-into-loo of 756, some reports reported Luke to have some slight problems with alchol abuse, but our official reports confirm that he has applied to strict 'alchol rehab programs' on 4 different occassions within past year.

Bersekers are elite warriors who can defeat entire armies bare handed, they are highly sought by many tribes, unions, marriage-age orcs and, of course, their enemies

Stoll - A rumor says, that once Village of Gor' was ejected into this world, and even before Stoll managed to get back onto his two feet (instead of just laying there on four+butt) Stoll started screaming at people and demanding them to do things, sometimes very riddiculus things. Well, that rumor might be true, as since that pitiful basta... err... I mean, "His Mightyness" got here, all words that he has said were said in rather loud tone and worse yet, half of those words he said were swear words (Authors comment: even my mother does not know as many different swear words as Stoll said when he presented his " motivational speech" to us.). Nevertheless Stoll first gained his "popularity" among many council members, when battles of "Undead Siege of Gor'" happened. In that siege, He convinced many, that his brutal fist, iron will and pottyerr ... Motivational-mouthwork was a proof of a incredibly great leader. After proving his skills in leadership to most of the councilmen after being freed from undead siege, less than a year passed, when Stoll (finally) was elected to be part of the Minors Council. Surprisingly enough, he was thrown out promoted from Minors Council to honorable position of The Horde Second Overseer shortly after holding few of his speeches. During the past 7 years, Stoll earned himself an honorable title of "Second Overseer The Horde". (Authors Comment: thankfully Stoll was beaten in elections onto First Overseer positon by Gromgag. Gromgags famous "brutal crushing fist" is hard - yes, and he has killed several scribes for "standing in his way" (they sat in the corner and Gromgag was passing through the library), but at least, he does not insult and demand impossible things from us. Stoll also has been reported to 'have eyes and ears' everywhere. It seems he can use Shamanic powers of "All Seeing Eye" and manipulate things over great distances. Whatever he is part of any official Shamanic orders or not remains mystery.

Ugag - Not much is known and Ugags character or personal thoughts, but Ugag has proven himself to be very able commander of great warrior armies. Whetever his success in training warriors and winning battles against tough odds, come from his unique training methods (Ugag says: Everyone carry rocks, Those who carry less than required, I smash head in. Those who carry enough rocks, keep heads. Those who Carry more than I, I wrestle with. Authors comment: Only two orcs carried more rocks than required, only one survived wrestling with Ugag) or his simple, yet very motivational speeches before battles (Ugag scream: You go or me brake all your bones. You flee and me find you and smash you and smash you again and then find your kids and smash them. You not listen orders and me brake all your bones and all your childrens bones and then brake your bones and [part of the speech is removed to conserve space]. You understand, if not me smash you?! You now go!). Ugags path towards his current fame started off slow, being one of the strongest Orcs in Gor', he was appointed onto War Chief position of the Village. Shortly thereafter, He successfully led Gor's forces against humans in "Battle of Many Broken Bones" (Some sources claim master plan for BOMBB was not made by Ugag, but this can not be proved) and soon after that, he proved his capability in both Assaulting gnoll-necromancer and in "Siege of Gor". Few weeks after the Siege, when Ugag returned from "smashing dedz, who not let Ugag eat enouf food" he was promoted onto the rank of (Northern) Garrisons War Chief of The Hordes North Baimora Training Camp, that was enstablished in Gor', in 755. In 756, Ugag gained yet another promotion, after leading The Horde Forces to victory after several hours of very difficult battle against unexpected undead ambush, where our forces were outnumbered 1 to 4 and undead Elite units wielded mithril weapons, in the Battle of "It is so cold that Dung-Freezes-mid-air-When-You-Go-into-loo of 756". Ugag was promoted onto honorable rank of Second War Chief of Northern Border of The Horde. In all of his battles and trainings, Ugag was always accompanied by an orc, whom he called "Little Ugag", whetever these two were blood-related (brothers or father and son?) is not known. However, It is known that Little Ugag serves under Warchief Ugag as his "Prime Warrior" and "Prime Seregant".

Little Ugag

Subject Name: Wotepchu Broadhand
Info: 752-754: Wotepchu works as local healer, earns well even despite of low fees. 754 Wotepchu fights on The Horde Side, proves that he is capable "Might Fist"(able to manipulate his own body and objects that body has direct contact with, changing their mass, density and strength) user. In 755, Wotepchu disappears. Not much more is known Further, research on topic is needed.
Include info in official release of this review: No decisions have been made yet, if no further info can be found, remove Wotepchu from official list.

Authors research:
Wotepchu Broadhand was one of the more quiet type of Heroes in Gor'. Only references, that I managed to gather, are: He worked as a Healer in village of Gor' earning quite a fortune for himself, despite of asking riddicilously low fees. In 754, during "Countless skrimishes against Merciless bastard" Wotpechu fought with great honor and saved many troops from certain deathby, using magic known as "Mighty Fist" (Magic that allowed him to change is own body and objects near him, he could turn into as hard as rock, or make his touches , literally, freeze others). He was also very helpful in helping to heal fallen (but alive) around him. After 755, however, we lose track of Wotepchu, at the same time reports say that a Mysterious Figure, who is called "Mountain Hermit", appeared into Mountain of Horrors. This 'Mountain hermit' is rumored to be able to heal most kind of diseases, aswell as preaching his own religion - many adventures, who have travelled to mountain of Horrors, report being rescued by "cloak wearing orc" and some of them are officially praying to a -currently unknown - god, aswell as making regular "pilgrimages" to Great Prophet, who is said to be the same Hermit. There have been many official attempts to locate this mysterious Hermit, but none have been succesful. It is not known, what happened with Wotpechu or if his disapperance and Hermits apperance is related or not.

Is hermit appearence and Wotpechus disappearance related?

Chill Bill
Unoffical nickname: War Chief of Raj-Tol Dark Fist of Fury
Official ranking: Raj-Tol Follower (No Rank among The Horde)
When Gor' returned to its rightful place among universes, Chill Bill was said to be hanging with hunters. Under his advisement many new traps and hunting methods were made and he firecly fought against Accepting tribial money, believing in something called "communism" and sometimes even shooting arrows into south-end-of-a-north-bound-horse to those who disagreed that communism is bad. Chill Bill was the first villager of Gor' who joined with the Sect of Raj-Tol followers (Who are one of the most dominant sects among Bloodoak clan and control 'a slight foothold' in most North Baimora Clans). Chill Bill was also one of the dominant forces in Gor' who said to vote for Joining with The Horde. In 752 Chill Bill was reported to (by a well payed and trustworthy source of goblin... I mean top secret source) to be attacking some "rogue" goblin settlements, together with Gurtak Strongfist and Chill's trusted second-in-command, Garrote The One-Eyed-Fox. Goblins that were attacked are rumored to be selling secret in "releasing sealed gods". Chill could be treated as hero or devil, depending on whom you ask from. However, Official tracks of Chill are lost after this attack.

Unoffical data: 753 Autumn marks birth of a new Slavers Guild called "Guild of Blue Sky". Official reports say that this guild was quickly disbanded and that its members were quickly absorbed by a Gor' guild called "the Leatherblades". Leatherblades changed its name few months after absorbing Blue Sky memembers into "The Syndicate of Leatherblades". It is said that this creation and disbanding, was done on purpose but there is no official evidence to support that theory. Some official reports say that "Blue Sky" still has rather large influence in "The Syndicate of Leatherblades" and this might be partially true - most Blue Sky members are now on leading positions, that deal with slave trade in "The Syndicate of Leatherblades".

754-756 Reports many very weird murders happening all over Northern Baimora (victims were killed by choking and murderweapon is described as a thin steel wire... a whip perhaps?). Most of these murders were directed against different cults, while others were directly against Greenleaf Clan leadership. There is also case of Caravan Elder, that was killed in similar fashion, just before Gurtak (an ex-ally of Chill Bill) was promoted to be the New Caravan Elder. Chill Bills second in charge, Garrote The-one-eyed-fox was a major suspected for several of these murders, but there was not enough evidence against him, nor has he been seen during past 4 years.

Their memories are altered after being captured, is Chill Bill *even* capable of such dark magic? Where did he learn it from?

754-756 Reports that new independent warrior group, Called Raj-Tol Dark Fist of Fury, appeared around Mountain of Horrors. Their leader is reported (unconfirmed) to be Chill Bill and they dealth undead large amount of damage, despite not joining any battles that The Horde fought. Undead are rumored to have great fear for "Fist of Fury" leader, some claim to have seen Fist of Fury Leader rising his fallen comrades and enemies to continue fighting. There are many reports of an unknown orc necromancer, dressed in blue cape, destroying entire villages of Greenleaf clan. It seems that this necromancer prefers more religious villages and stays far away from villages that have Raj-Tol followers. It is not known how Fist of Fury manages to get recruits, Cult of Raj-Tol claims that they have no connection besides having same deity, with this warrior group. However, there are some proofs, that at least some religious leaders among Raj Tol followers, supply both followers and weapons to Unkown groups of Raj Tol Followers. If Chill Bill is truely leading this group, it is somewhat likely that this group has connections to The Syndicate of Leatherblades through guild of Blue Sky. It is less likely, but possible, that Gurtak Strongfist is also supporting this group.

Gaarth - Gaarth has always been a mysterious figure. He is first mentioned for his great fertility, as by now his list of official childrens is around 30, however, it's likely to be twice the size of that. He's first mention in official scripts (other than "breeding project" script, that we are not allowed to talk about) is when a small local guild of Gor' Changed it's name to "The Syndicate of Leatherblades" and quickly began expanding to outside world. Leatherblades guild had just been runner up, that gathered good enough support and funds from locals to expand. Official name change reason was the fact that Leatherblades absorbed a "minor slavers guild" called "The Blue Sky" from its founder, Chill Bill. After the name change, Syndicate of The Leatherblades had huge success in creating a "Common Goods House" and Selling "companionship of beautiful Orcish Maidens" to The Horde warriors who were training in Village of Gor'. Under Gaarths leadership, newly formed syndicate expanded quickly to most villages that had larger training facilities and leatherblades "offered" their "services" to many warriors-in-training. Leatherblades also sell leather products and other crafts, while blue sky ex-members wing of the Syndicate deals with mostly slave trade. Where leatherblades get their slaves from is unknown, as slaves apperance and memories are "tweaked" by use of a rather dark magic. No dark magicans capable doing magical rites, as strong as these, are known to exist in The Horde villages. One assumption is, that slaves are captured and altered by third party and then sold onwards to Leatherblades. There have been official talks, that Leatherblades faction leader Gaarth has strong relations with Chill Bill and that the faction of Blue Sky are actually followers of Chill Bill who deal with selling slaves, while Strikesquad(s?) of Raj-Tol Dark Fist of Fury carry out their tasks. It is assumed, when DFOFF troops have time, they capture some of the mis-believers, then tweak their memories through limited use of dark-magic. Dark Fist of Fury is not known for their magic use, infact tales only tell that their leader is only orc who is known more widely for the use of the dark magic. Gaarth's children and countless of wifes are employed in most sections of The Horde, so Gaarths is considered to be one of the most influencial orcs in The Horde. One of his daughters works here, in the library and I'm rather fond of her.

Gurtak Strongfist - A rich and skilled merchant serving The Horde on The Far North North Trade Caravan route with his "personal" caravan. Gurtak Strongfist, is a well known caravan trader on North Baimora, he is the new owner of "Gurtak Transportations", previously known as "Ioffe Transportations". Gurtak first become more interested to work with the Trade caravans in the year of 752, after "selling his swordhand" to carvan elder, who, knowing that good sell-swords are hard to find, hired Gurtak. At first, his service contract lasted a year. Before having spent even quarter of year in caravan service, Gurtak managed to wipe out entire village of disliked goblins. Even tho, Caravan Elder was angry at Gurtaks behaviour, the welcoming goblins of Dim' and better deals (Goblins always say better prices to friends, enemies of our enemies, brothers and those who can but do not wipe us out!) soon made elder forget his anger. Gurtak used, what little money he and his followers had, to buy goods and sell them where they were more needed ... or more payed for. Gurtak was extremely adept in understanding the complex theory and hidden meanings behind Trade in proving his abilities in stealing, killing, telling lies, threatening and buying friends. Of course, he often enough proved to be true Orc (beating up those who offered too high or too low prices), but rarely did it ruin any trade relations. His ever growing skills in the art of Trade (and growing amount of both followers and gold) greatly impressed The Horde Traders Union and He was quickly promoted onto rank of Second-Head guard of Northern Most Caravan, which payed more than triple of his original wage. After that, he signed several /very beneficial) deals with different goblin villages and even tradeded (independently) with one of the Tauren Villages. In 756, after having fought off several, rather serious, undead attacks on Far-North Caravan (and gaining rank of Head Guard of the Northern Most Caravan, after the death of primary Head Guard) Gurtaks future changed even more. Few weeks after the Attack, that made him Head Guard, and after getting more than half of the Trade Caravan workers to support and/or fear (read:respect) Gurtak, caravan Elder was found being choked to death by use of rather uncommon murder weapon - a sharp steel wire. After the death of Caravan Elder, Gurtak naturally took control of the Trade Caravan and renamed it, like any proper Orc would have, in his own honor - Strongfist Transportations. Gurtak has strong future ahead of him, and his travels through the lands which are now under the attack of undead once again, will surely increase his fame and reputation all over Baimora and we are not even going to talk about Profits he is going to make (assumed, he'll return alive). (Authors Comments: Official name of the Caravan servicing North Baimora, will always remain the same, "Far North Trade Caravan", just the guild who services trade routes got its name changed.
Authors Comment: Gurtak has been accused of working with Idependent warrior group that is called Raj-Tol Dark Fist of Fury and Chill Bill. However, no official proofs of any trade or even talks between these two individuals have been found.)

It is not easy to be an orc who leads a trade caravan. But who said life is easy? Aslong as you got thingäs to bash, all is good!

Magog - Magog is a well known Worg rider and Worg trainer - Nicknamed "Leader of Blood Wolves", altho there is no official leader among Blood Wolves brotherhood. It all started, as it always does, slow. In the year of 752, Magog gained possession of a young wolf pup, whom he named Kuna and his (in)famous masterfully crafted wolf leather coat, what is nowadays considered to be a semi-legendary "artifcat". In 753, Magog proved his great skill in riding and taming wolves by picering through the Undead siege of Gor' and travelling through land, that was ravaged by undead sudden uprising. During this chase, that lasted for several days, Magog was followed by about 20 (some sources claim more) skeleton riders (who do not need time to rest or eat), by the time Gor's first Worg rider arrived to The Horde Northern Garrison, he had been riding for non stop (other than getting water) on underfed and rather young female worg for 4 days straight. And even then, when he saw orcs getting onto their mounts, Magog turned his mount around and faced the undead charge. His skill in training wolves, riding them and fighting on them - without being thought the ways, how to properly ride on Worg by experts, impressed local garrison leaders greatly. The fact that Magog demanded to be among the first rescue-wave that was sent, impressed Blood Wolves members even more. Village of Gor' was saved, without any exaggerations, thanks to Magog self-sacrificing acts. After rescuing Gor' from being sieged, Magog insited to help the Blood Wolves squad in wiping out small undead raiding parties. In the next 3 years, Magog had grown and trained more than 25 Worgs and trained more than 8 Worg Riders, whom of 5 are still alive (which is an amazingly good survival rate for new worg riders). He has also participated in several hit-n-run attacks and bought back several mithril weapons and even two alive knights (whom were tied up on their sleep, as mithril equipped knights never remove their armor, and then dragged 25 km by a worg rider, while being chased by Imperial paladins). In 756, he protected Blood Wolves in an official trial (where Blood Wolves were blamed for running over of one old orcish chieftain), and won. Newer blood wolves members referred to him as the "Leader", altho there is no official ranking system among "Blood Wolves" strike squad.

You do not want to challenge a member of Blood Wolves, as they are all brothers.

Aiken Drumn - Aiken Drumn, a self-proclaiming "rogue", was always interested in more "common" life than many others from his village. He spent many hours per day watching animals grow and female farmhands in "action". He often aided them and soon become friends of many farmers. Aikens skill and knowledge about farming (and may be even farmhands?) grew with every passing day and when undead sieged Gor', Aiken, together with Gartog organized survival of many herd animals. In over a year, thanks to care, tough supervision and self-exeeding self control (and avoiding being participant of battles), Aiken managed to provide entire Gor' population (counting out undead) with fresh meat. Best thing of all? They still managed to keep some the animals alive, despite being closed in tiny space and (animals) sharing beds with many orcish brothers. Experience that Aiken gained while being locked into sieged Gor' made him want to leave Gor', some claim that depts he had gotten himself into for being addicted to game called "dices". He set off, together with Gartog and there are several reports of an Orc, who has a very poor hand at playing dice (or is cheating on purpose). In 755, Together with Gartog, Aiken aided The Horde, by saving many of the herds from palgue known as 'Plague of exploding eyes', well Gartog, technically was forced to do that or all of the bones in his lower body would be broken by rather jellous husband-elder of Gartogs last night "companion". Never the less, Aiken managed to save many animals and gain himself enough money to gamble with. What is surprising however, is that Aikens luck at playing dices changed and he won rather large sums of money, angering several Triad lords in the progress (but we shall not talk about it). His offical Wife - one of the Herders from Village of Gor' quickly took that money from Aiken and invested it into several small herds of sheep in different parts of North Baimora. By now, Aikens "fortune" has quickly outgrown its size and provides good enough income for Aiken to gamble and his wife (and/or lovers) to live with. During past year Aiken and Gurtak made a treaty of sorts, what made him and Gurtak among top ten richest and largest herders in the Horde, some say it was thanks to the darn dices.

Gartog - Gartog has always been a cheerful orc, never have we heard him being "sad". He and Aiken Drumn got well along, even in the past - mainly because of their common interests - animals and those who care for animals (esp. female orcs). Unlike Aiken, Gartog was never much of a gambler, he instead could be rated as "heart breaker" and that not in the common sense of cutting ones heart out and smashing it with a mace, but in a sense of ... well ... "love affairs". Gartog spent his early days learning from the best - his skill grew rapidly in many areas, altho there are reports of orcs referring to him as "sheep lover", what greatly proves Gartogs interest and care for farm animals. In 753, during the Siege of Gor', Gartog fought bravely in milita (unlike Aiken) but he also cared much for "imprisoned" sheep and pigs. In 754 they set off with Aiken to explore World of Baimora and soon got known as Awwabs, that word in one orcish dialect means: "aimless-wanderers-who-bring-trouble-to-everyone-including-themselves". In 755, after having had an "intimate discussions" with one of the major chieftains wives, Gartog and his companion, Aiken, were forced to treat sick animals of the horde or face being crushed under big pile of stones, they successfully managed to find a cure for the "Plague of Exploding Eyes" - a plague that made animals eyes explode, there were few problems, but losing few "private parts" of bulls through "explosions", well, better than losing brains I guess... Gartogs business-sense and charisma made him soon well known animal (re)seller. In 756, Gartog managed to convince Aiken in allowing to broker Aikens animals from his many herds for a small share of profits, some say that all he needed to gain that important (and well paying) position, was to win a game of dices against Aiken.

Redcloak - Redcloak is one of the mysterious orcs. Where he is from or how he got himself three metal spikes instead of a hand, is unknown. Whatever Redcloak was among Gor' orcs or not is also not known. What is known is that Redcloak managed to prove himself as a capable hunter, during early days of Gor'. He also shined during Siege of Gor', where his "metal forks" on his "replacement hand", were good tools in killing undead who attempted to climb up the fortifications. In 754, after Gor' was freed from undead Siege, Redcloak joined The Horde riding party, called "Half Blooded hunters". He prove himself during the service countless of times and even sharpened his left arm, or spikes on the left arm to be more specific. When "Half Blooded hunters" were wiped out, Redcloak disappeared. His corpse (not dead nor undead) has not been found.

Authors research: One the orcish noble families has recently been attacked by a cloaked assassin. This assassin climbs roofs of the houses, then robs his victims. Later same assassin kills his or her victims by stabbing them with a weapon that leaves 3 holes into victims heart. Victims were alive when they were tortured. Countless of wounds and blood found around killing sites show no mercy towards victims. It is also clear that victims did not die honorably - they screamed and begged for mercy, a so unorcish and a pitiful way to die, especially for nobles. Some shamans believe we have another "death" cultist in our hands, others believe that this "assassin" is simply revenging for his past.

Pictured, Assassin who likes to torture its vitctims. Is it revenge or to serve some god?

xialo: xialo worked together with Guild of CaB and Expanded his guild into same villages as CaB. However, fishermen are not as popular as construction workers, so xialos ex-Guild makes little income - but perfectly protects interests of fishermen. xialos speciality was 'fishing' for meremaids. In 753, before the Siege of Gor', xialo Disappered. It is now assumed that he is sleeping with fishes. Probably with meremaids.

Probably sleeping with Fishes, mmm yes, with fishes. Authors Comment Dang why won't I ever be abducted by beautiful elven virgins?

-----------
And with this, this NES is DEAD. Mainly due to me losing interest in this. Sorry for poor language and slow update times.

THANKS YOU FOR PLAYING/READING.

IT IS DEEE-AAAAAAAAAAAAAD

Wow. Awesome ending. Thanks so much for putting this epilogue together, you've definitely ended this on a strong note. Now Ugag no have to smash your bones, and your children's bones, and ...

*Wipes away a tear*

Fantastic stuff. One of the best NESes I have ever been lucky enough to be involved in. I am sad it is ending. Do you have interest in moding something else, or are you done with NESing? :(

*Wipes away a tear*

Fantastic stuff. One of the best NESes I have ever been lucky enough to be involved in. I am sad it is ending. Do you have interest in moding something else, or are you done with NESing? :(

Just lost interest to NWolfNES I.

I'm thinking of running a God-NES in the same universe. So same lore, just you get to control gods. I would also eventually like to run a "fresh start" or -colonization like NES.

However, my update times are chaotic at best.

*Also wipes away tears*
I know, right? But this epilogue was amazing, and your grammar has improved over the course of the whole NES. I think everyone that was involved with this NES has won, especially the Mountain Hermit. :D

And I am like the Vice President Stalin of the entire frigging horde. I'll take that.

oh man, this was just so awesome. Amazing ending, just pity this doesn't continue anymore :(

that was a lot of fun. Thanks for running a great NES. And congrats on the success of your first NES. Every update made me laugh at least two or three. You have an excellent sense of humor.

Top Bottom