Imperium Off Topicum - The Enlightenment

So generally in a 1v1 the PC will win against a neutral?

Notizie Scritte

Earlier today, Doge Fortunato Marcini announced the formation of an alliance between the Venetian Confederacy and the Republic of Antioch. The doge claimed that this new alliance would bring about new prosperity and wealth for both nations, and looked forwards to a coming era of cooperation.

In response to this announcement, Pope Clement XI made an public address, congratulating both the doge and Prince Baldwin, and encouraged all believers to undertake a pilgrimage to the Holy Land if possible.

@Dem Taqat- Everyone else was a RL Colony of England at some point, but not us. So why are we on the chart?

You don't know much about the Caribbean, do you?

By the way, we understand you British are upset you don't get to control our precious, precious spices and cotton, but we nevertheless extend a hand of friendship to you. :)

The game will start when NinjaCow logs back in and provides his second claim or tomorrow morning EST - whichever comes first;)

Until then, consider the gloves off on all diplomacy except declarations of war. I'll probably regret loosening the leash this much, but we'll see.

And if I repeal this, don't argue:p

-L

The American Republic is up with signing alliances. Anyone in?

And by anyone, I mean you, Republic of Antioch. ;)

Sultanate of Morocco

Government: Sultanate
Leader: Sultan Muhammad VVI
Capital: Fez
Currency: Dinar
Economy: Free market
Specialty: A New Breed of Officer
Claims enlightenmentmap.png

more in a little bit.

You might want to go south instead of east.

Holy crap! Someone paid attention to my post in an IOT game!

@LH, I claim New Zealand.

@DT, that would be acceptable.

(First post)

Various fiefdoms and confederations, from America to Qing China all the way back to Anonystan and Russia, have all risen up onto the global stage. However, their navies and armies are untested and their leaders have yet to truly be tried - will they stand the test of time?

Spoiler :

Let the games begin!

-L

Top Bottom