Imperium Off Topicum - The Enlightenment

@America- On which side will your Forces be fighting? Also, we do not like the undertones of that map. It would have been better to post it all in a neutral colour, such as pink, than in colours that Indicated south America was an extension of your nation.

@Australia- Of course, we shall leave you to settle your own disputes. We were merely adding an outside opinion. We had hoped it would add to your discussions.

@Skuma- If you wish peace with Hindustan, then Britain would be happy to attempt to act as a neutral mediator to your discussions.

@Australia and Hiindustan- Britain would like to offer both your nations an Open borders Agreement. We hope it will serve to strengthen our relations with your nations, Perhaps we could learn from each others Culture.

DT
British :)

@America- On which side will your Forces be fighting? Also, we do not like the undertones of that map. It would have been better to post it all in a neutral colour, such as pink, than in colours that Indicated south America was an extension of your nation.

AREF operates on its own and it isn't in communication with either command structures in the conflict.

South America is an extension of us. We are, after all, the American Republic and we already control North and Central America. The fact that there are two nations administrating South America is best for all parties involved.

Then who will the AREF be fighting against?

If I change my name to the United kingdom of All Creation, then does that mean the entire world is an extension of me? :p

DT
British (For Now) ;)

AREF is establishing order in the region (or was, we're not planning on sending ground troops anymore this year).

And no. It doesn't but that's because our government resists silly notion such as that.

Only if the entire world wants it.

Seems like Americans do.

It seems quite obvious to me that the Brazilians do not consider themselves an extension of the America Republic.

It seems quite obvious to me that the Brazilians do not consider themselves an extension of the America Republic.

They're Brazilians. They don't know any better yet. They could barely handle the Pirates on their own. :rolleyes:

Notizze Scritte

The doge recently announced the formation of a non-aggression pact between the Venetian Confederacy and the ANS (Anglo-Swedish alliance). This pact was established to foster goodwill between the three nations.

America, please [CENSORED BY THE INQUISITION].

I am willing to sign a peace treaty for 3 turns with the Hindi. Although I must ask the British to hold off on the open borders treaty until the war is over. South Africa is acting as a buffer between our nations

I want to sign a three-turn NAP with the Anglo-Swedes to foster good will for our terrible, terrible actions. We'll even allow free passage of their ships through the eventual Panama Canal. We'll even release Brazil from our original SoI.

Peace for our time!

Everyone knows that America has been filled with tension over American expansion and the Brazilian War. In seeking closer, profitable, and peaceful ties with the Anglo-Swedish Alliance and in the name of making amends with the Brazilians, we are proud to announce that we're giving Quebec to the British and sending aid to the Brazilians.

We hope that our new friend (and neighbor!) and America will build a stable, lasting friendship in the region.

@Australia and Hiindustan- Britain would like to offer both your nations an Open borders Agreement. We hope it will serve to strengthen our relations with your nations, Perhaps we could learn from each others Culture.

DT

I accept.

We accept. :)

I am willing to sign a peace treaty for 3 turns with the Hindi. Although I must ask the British to hold off on the open borders treaty until the war is over. South Africa is acting as a buffer between our nations

Let there be peace.

Britain thanks both Australia and Hindustan For Accepting our Proposal.

We are happy to accnowlage that America and Britain have resolved the Majority of our differences. We thank them for both the Territory of Quebec and for Finally accepting the Brazilian Rights to their own territory.

DT

Bump bumpbidy bump bump, bump bump! *singing the bump song.*

Hey guys! Miss me? Sorry but I have a helluva weekend coming up. <dramatic voice> A storm is brewing . . . </dramatic voice>

So, I'm gonna try and update this today, but after that don't expect anything until Monday night. There might be an update over the weekend(I'll try) but I have a formal ball at my Ballroom Dance lessons tonight, testing for my next belt in Tae Kwon Do tomorrow morning, and a talk to attend on Sunday. And then my usual Monday hitching along with the group between Nukeknockout's new college courses and then my TKD classes.

So yeah. Tuesday might be more realistic update-wise. But I'll see what I can do Saturday evening and Sunday morning to at least give an interim update.

Oh yeah, Orders Locked Pending Update.:D

-L

(First post)

A massive battle swept across Central America recently, pitting hundreds of thousands of Pirates and Americans into one of the bloodiest land battles in the history of the Americas. Time will tell the results.

Map:
Spoiler :

Diplomacy:
Pirates Invade America!

Automation: Japan upgrades Siberia and coerces Hawaii(SUCCESS).

Pirate Invasion of Central America(American Republic):

Spoiler :
Force Lineup:
Pirates
have 11 Armies.
America has 12 Armies.

Pirates roll a 4 on Morale. +2 bonus awarded.
America rolls a 1 on Morale. -2 penalty awarded.

ROUND ONE
Pirates roll a 8+2=10.
America rolls a 2-2=0.

ROUND TWO
Pirates roll a 14+2=16.
America rolls an 11-2=9.

ROUND THREE
Pirates roll a 7+2=9.
America rolls a 20-2=18.

ROUND FOUR
Pirates roll an 18+2=20.
America rolls a 1-2=*(%^(&*%!

ROUND FIVE
Pirates roll a 15+2=17.
America rolls a 3-2=1.

ROUND SIX
Pirates roll a 12+2=14.
America rolls a 14-2=12.

ROUND SEVEN
Pirates roll a 7+2=9.
America rolls an 8-2=6.

ROUND EIGHT
Pirates roll a 15+2=17.
America rolls a 10-2=8.

ROUND NINE
Pirates roll a 4+2=6.
America rolls a 14-2=12.

ROUND TEN
Pirates roll a 11+2=13.
America rolls a 10-2=8.

ROUND ELEVEN
Pirates roll a 7+2=9.
America rolls a 9-2=7.

ROUND TWELVE
Pirates roll a 10+2=12.
America rolls an 18-2=16.

ROUND THIRTEEN
Pirates roll a 10+2=12.
America rolls an 8-2=6.

ROUND FOURTEEN
Pirates roll a 12+2=14.
America rolls a 12-2=10.

ROUND FIFTEEN
Pirates roll a 20+2=22.
America rolls an 18-2=16.

8 Pirate armies did not commit.

Pirates roll 5,1,1 on their cohesion checks - they lose two armies.
America rolls 3,4,6,1,2,6,4,5,5,2,2,2 on their cohesion checks - they lose five armies.

Hindustani Invasion of Sinkiang: HINDUSTANI VICTORY

Spoiler :
Hindustan rolls a 5 on Morale. +2 bonus awarded.
Sinkiang rolls a 3 on Morale. No penalty awarded.

ROUND ONE
Hindustan rolls an 11+2=13.
Sinkiang rolls a 12.

2 Hindustani armies did not commit.

Hindustan rolls a 5 on the territorial bonus check - no bonus awarded.

Hindustani Invasion of South China: HINDUSTANI VICTORY

Spoiler :
Hindustan rolls a 1 on Morale. -2 penalty awarded.
South China rolls a 5 on Morale. No penalty awarded.

ROUND ONE
Hindustan rolls a 5-2=3.
South China rolls a 15.

ROUND TWO
Hindustan rolls a 20-2=18.
South China rolls a 9.

1 Hindustani army did not commit.

Hindustan rolls a 2 on their cohesion check - they lose one army.
Hindustan rolls a 3 on the territorial bonus check - no bonus awarded.

Hindustani Invasion of Indochina: INDOCHINESE VICTORY

Spoiler :
Hindustan rolls a 1 on Morale. -2 penalty awarded.
Indochina rolls a 5 on Morale. No penalty awarded.

ROUND ONE
Hindustan rolls a 4-2=2.
Indochina rolls a 7.

ROUND TWO
Hindustan rolls a 2-2=0.
Indochina rolls a 6.

ROUND THREE
Hindustan rolls a 1-2=%*^)!%
Indochina rolls a 7.

Hindustan rolls 2,3,2 on their cohesion checks - they lose two armies.

Brazilian Coercion of Argentina: FAILED
Rolled 8 out of 10. Needed 1 out of 10.

Brazilian Coercion of Bolivia: FAILED
Rolled 2 out of 10. Needed 1 out of 10.

-L

Top Bottom