Imperium Offtopicum: Colonialism

You could open up North Africa or drop the coast requirement. :)

So I added North Africa, though I had to remove resources there. Here is a map which shows what part of North Africa is open.

Attachments

• Na.PNG
    Na.PNG
    159.3 KB · Views: 254
All I missed is a little dot. Not too bad.

Claims change..

The Mohad Empire!

Its claims:

I don't mind dropping my piece of France, I can always start with nine and work my way up.

... you already did. Why do you think I suggested you dropping Brittany?

He had 11 provinces and thought he had 10. I suggested dropping Brittany. You thought it was a good idea. He then thought he was getting 9, but was ok with it.

Huh?

I think once this gets sorted out, we can start the game. Or is this too early?

[pimp] :w00t: Awesome. Does anyone have an extended list of smiles by the way? I have seen some pretty cool ones not on the Smiley sheet.

He had 11 provinces and thought he had 10. I suggested dropping Brittany. You thought it was a good idea. He then thought he was getting 9, but was ok with it.

So he can drop Brittany and then this is over?

Ok, Portugal has ceded Brittany, so I should be able to update. One problem:

Franco Switzerland doesn't have a player if CELTICEMPIRE isn't playing. Anyone want it? Because Andora Amplus moved, there's already a huge space in Spain.

Update 0

1500 AD

The New World has been discovered. 9 great nations have rose to it's call, and are sending ships to colonize and exploit its riches. But who will truly dominate? Only time can tell.

Spoiler :
Normal Map:

Resources:

Notes: The spreadsheet for stuff at this time is unavailable. I'll have it in Update 1. Plus, right now everyone has one settler and one food per turn.

There's a huge gap in France and Spain. I'll let someone take up Franco Switzerland and still use their settler this turn. :)

Lastly, Claims Thread link is on front page.

Attachments

• IOTCU.PNG
    IOTCU.PNG
    142.3 KB · Views: 169
  • resources.PNG
    resources.PNG
    163.7 KB · Views: 184
Top Bottom