Dwarven City Set

nick0515

C7 Fanatic
A single era fantasy set of Dwarven cities. Building graphics taken from SpellForce and wall graphics taken from AOEII.

DOWNLOAD HERE

Attachments

• Dwarvencitiespreview.jpg
    Dwarvencitiespreview.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 5,264
Thanks guys, I'm quite pleased with how they turned out. I've been attempting cities now for a while but they always looked terrible when I shrank them down to civ scale. But finnally I remembered a bit of advice some one gave me a while ago about zooming out and taking a screenshot instead of scaling the image. I forget who told me that but it is brilliant!

Oh, and thanks Pounder for your excellent template! It makes things very simple.

When I get a spare few minutes I'll make another preview; smaller and perhaps a jpg. I haven't had this problem before with either png or jpg files.

It was someone very experienced like Vuldacon or Balthasar I think... I have a terrible memory.

They look good with the terrain, which is from the WH Mod.

The one thing I wish I did differently is have the central building's with the red rooves scale better. The original images were all relatively the same size so not scaled at all. I should have made the central buildings get progressively bigger. As it is now the central building in the size one looks too big and the other two, while more elaborate, look too small. I did make the rest of the buildings in the size three a bit smaller though in an attempt to make the central building look bigger and to make sure it wasn't too large. Next time I'll do the central buildings better. I plan to make 4 or 5 other fantasy sets that I need for my mod.

Top Bottom