American Riflemen

bernie14

Filter Manipulator
ok these are american riflemen, civil war era....

there are two files, the "US Rifleman' is in mod form and the union...
the "CSA Rifleman" only contains the dds files....
the union have three varieties, the confeds have 4, three with light blue pants and one with a grey pant option....

DOWNLOAD

IF YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE TO UNIT DIVERSITY, GO TO THIS THREAD

oh yes, great work again, and I love the details you're putting on each unit diversity :goodjob:

Is there a way to port this unit to Civ IV?

good to see u back :D

i dont think there is a way, these are reskins of civ 5 units.....we dont have a way to get these into a 3D program (like 3dmax or blender)

good to see u back :D

i dont think there is a way, these are reskins of civ 5 units.....we dont have a way to get these into a 3D program (like 3dmax or blender)

Well if you have granny viewer and 3dvia printscreen and 3dxml script for blender. You can bring in meshes but they dont have skeletons or materials (but UV wraping is preserved).

so there is a way if you feel like rigging it yourself. :crazyeye:

Well if you have granny viewer and 3dvia printscreen and 3dxml script for blender. You can bring in meshes but they dont have skeletons or materials (but UV wraping is preserved).

so there is a way if you feel like rigging it yourself. :crazyeye:

i downloaded the 3dvia printscreen, but do i also need to download the "3dvia studio" to capture a model?...i'm a little lost... :crazyeye:

VERY nice models, but one question: Are they new units or replace the "old" rifleman for each faction?

VERY nice models, but one question: Are they new units or replace the "old" rifleman for each faction?

They are 3D models, not a mod. You can use them as a new models for all rifleman, a replacement for America riflemen, or in a completely new class for a civil war mod...

Top Bottom