Rise Of Japan: A Feud AAR

i support House Tanaka being the leaders.

Mako Leyasu: The Yumasu Clan had nothing to do with any of my decisions! In fact, I received a letter from them asking me to step down!

Well, do you want them to be exiled into the Siberia? Then step down.

Mako Leyasu: All of you! Look to the Quins! They say they are progressive, yet they resort to threats when things dont go their way!

Shi Quin (27, F, Chief, House Leader): I am trying to bring a more progressive chief into control in Kyoto. If you choose your love of power over your family, then so be it.

the khan house want to inform all japanese:

1) the chinese city will be under our control and after settling and other citys we will create a mongolian union.

2) the japanese dont have honour. in japan when they want to kill their opponets they assasinate but in mongolia we challenge to a fight with martial arts or swords.

Fail. Your RNG is really messed up.
Anyways:

Everyoneein Master Clan but Kefuka: Nooooooo

Master Kefuka: Death!

How exactly do you declare war? Every member of my clan that can fight and all my loyal subjects (very skilled with those harpoons) will fight to the death to end this tyranny.

Master Vcr (to fishermen): All of you, my friends, my loyal subjects, my allies, today we fight! If the greatest assassin in all of Nippon, one who killed almost an entire clan of ninja in one night, cannot assassinate this tyrant through stealth, we will bring her down by force!

Fishermen with big pointy, bladed harpoons: Yeaaargh! Death to Leyasu!!!11one!1one!

Any other clan who will fight against this tyrant, I ask you humbly, join us in our last stand against tyranny.

The Clan of the Master Fishermen issues an ultimatum: The Leyasu step down from power immediately or the royal palace will be burnt to the ground and all resistors killed. These fishermen are the most skilled and most accurate spearmen in the know world, and will not stand to see their people ignored by the chief. If the Clan of the Master Fishermen is victorious, they will establish a new form of rule, one that had been developed by the late Master Shadou and his mother, Master Serisu. It has no current name, but it ensures that no ruler gets too powerful, with a number of checks and balances, and each province, rather than be ruled absolutely by one chief, will get a number of votes, based on population and productivity, to make decisions of the ruler. The chief will still reserver power over the military, but only in times of war. All other decisions will be made by this council of noble families who rule their provinces.

If the Clan of the Master Fishermen is defeated, all hope is not lost. Their will to fight will inspire others to try, and the Leyasu will be pulled from power, no matter how many lives it costs. This can all be avoided if the Leyasu step down immediately. They have the word of Every fisherman who fishes in the great Defended Sea (sea defended from weather by the Nippon Islands) that none of them will be harmed. If not, prepare for war.

Kefuka: Does this mean I can poison their water supply?

Master Edogā: No. We will not kill any civilians.

Fail. Your RNG is really messed up.
Anyways:

Everyonein Master Clan but Kefuka: Nooooooo

Kefuka: Death!

How exactly do you declare war? Every member of my clan that can fight and all my loyal subjects (very skilled with those harpoons) will fight to the death to end this tyranny.

Master Vcr (to fishermen): All of you, my friends, my loyal subjects, my allies, today we fight! If the greatest assassin in all of Nippon, one who killed almost an entire clan of ninja in one night, cannot assassinate this tyrant through stealth, we will bring her down by force!

Fishermen with big pointy, bladed harpoons: Yeaaargh! Death to Leyasu!!!11one!1one!

Any other clan who will fight against this tyrant, I ask you humbly, join us in our last stand against tyranny.

The Clan of the Master Fishermen issues an ultimatum: The Leyasu step down from power immediately or the royal palace will be burnt to the ground and all resistors killed. These fishermen are the most skilled and most accurate spearmen in the know world, and will not stand to see their people ignored by the chief. If the Clan of the Master Fishermen is victorious, they will establish a new form of rule, one that had been developed by the late Master Shadou and his mother, Master Serisu. It has no current name, but it ensures that no ruler gets too powerful, with a number of checks and balances, and each province, rather than be ruled absolutely by one chief, will get a number of votes, based on population and productivity, to make decisions of the ruler. The chief will still reserver power over the military, but only in times of war. All other decisions will be made by this council of noble families who rule their provinces.

If the Clan of the Master Fishermen is defeated, all hope is not lost. Their will to fight will inspire others to try, and the Leyasu will be pulled from power, no matter how many lives it costs. This can all be avoided if the Leyasu step down immediately. They have the word of Every fisherman who fishes in the great Defended Sea (sea defended from weather by the Nippon Islands) that none of them will be harmed. If not, prepare for war.

thats what i mean by saying that the japanese dont have honour. in japan when they want to kill their opponets they assasinate but in mongolia we challenge to a fight with martial arts or swords. here the japanese again use assasins and dont fight the enemies fair in a duel.

Your japanese......

our house is mongolian.

Note: They may list the wrong age.

John khan (24,Philosophical,Spiritual) wife: linta khan( 22,Philosophical, Imperialist)
children: christos khan (2,Scientific,Philosophical)

Genghis khan (36,Imperialist,Aggressive)
children: kira khan (12,Imperialist,Industrious)

children: Mary khan (13, organised, Humanitarian)

Basil khan (25,Nomadic, Agricultural)

As Brown is Mongolian, and Red is Japanese, since their were born in Japan, half of your family is Japanese.

i support House Tanaka being the leaders.
Tanaka Chiyo - F (Head of House): Thank you, House Khan, for daring to speak out on our behalf.

thats what i mean by saying that the japanese dont have honour. in japan when they want to kill their opponets they assasinate but in mongolia we challenge to a fight with martial arts or swords. here the japanese again use assasins and dont fight the enemies fair in a duel.
Narrator: Interestingly, I already sent a private message to the Game Master suggesting something along these lines be introduced, as an alternate form of combat, being more progressive than assassination attempts. We'll see if it gets approved or not.

Mako Leyasu: The Yumasu Clan had nothing to do with any of my decisions! In fact, I received a letter from them asking me to step down!
Tanaka Chiyo - F (Head of House): Many innocents have died or been banished in recent days, many of them innocent of sufficiently relevant crimes. Have you taken the time to reflect upon your actions? Do you not believe the wisdom in considering my proposal for you to hand over the leadership to House Tanaka--a House with the support of the people, so that many of these wrongs can be undone, and peace and restoration can be once again be brought to our lands, our people, and even your House and their off-shoot relatives?

Would you not listen to me, your perceived opponent, even though my intentions are to help you, then I pray that you listen to your kinsmen and women who have also encouraged this same course of action. Are their words to be discarded, too?

Mako Leyasu: All of you! Look to the Quins! They say they are progressive, yet they resort to threats when things dont go their way!
Tanaka Chiyo - F (Head of House): Kindly listen to reason here. They have simply followed the example set before them. The recent assassinations were also set by example. Ask yourself: who set these examples? Ask yourself: can further crimes be prevented, and if so, how? Allow me to present the answer that has been staring you right in the face: allow House Tanaka to form a new role model of leadership for the Japanese people, one which does not counsel the ascention to power via assassination. I challenge you to stand up and be the progressive leader that your ancestor Yuki was. If you will not listen to reason, if you will not listen to the people, if you will not listen to your own kinsmen and women, then at least listen to our spiritual ancestors and the widsom that they demonstrated. Be the first in a hopefully long line of successors who choose to hand over the leadership in a more progressive form than via assassinations.

In response Mako ordered Shadou's death!

Tanaka Chiyo - F (Head of House): We are regretful and deeply saddened to see yet another death in our empire. House Tanaka grieves with thee, House Master. Chief, how many more lives must be taken? I urge you to pray to your spiritual ancestor, the great Yuki Leyasu, for guidance. May her progressive thoughts and words be your guide.

well, they are mongols in heart and want to create a new mongolian state that will take over china and attack and unite the other mongol tribes.

There already is a mongolia in the game.....

wow, i am still alive and no one has assasinate any of my family membrers.

i know there is already mongolia. thats why i said:

well, they are mongols in heart and want to create a new mongolian state that will take over china and attack and unite the other mongol tribes.

So you openly want war with your home country?

i dont want war. i want to unite them. as my house family story says the last time christos khan and his father kira khan tried to unite mongolia with an open revolution, kira was killed and christos exiled in japan.

also in a japanese interactive game at civ 5 forums they post storys, so do you like the idea to write a small story about how my family went to japan?

Top Bottom