Backgrounds for leaderheads

As I have promised, here comes the backgrounds used in my leaderheads. Most of them were used in my last supermod http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=433098 .

In these 6 files, you’ll gonna find 286 :D ready to be used backgrounds + extra files to create new ones. There are 2d files, photos, 3d files and files edited by myself that mix 2d and 3d elements (example: a 2d building with a 3d sky).

The files size are 400x480 pixels.

The themes are generic mountains, beach, forests, snow, urban scenarios, medieval castles, mosques, East Asian buildings, harbors, etc. There are also specific elements to countries such as Albania, Austria, Brazil, Cambodia, Germany, Israel and Lebanon.

Remember: To create my leaderheads scenarios, I combine a 2d image as the background with 3d Poser elements. I can give some tips to how to do that late. Beside the better effect, this process helps to hide the 2d background fails.

The files are:
- Backgrounds 06: http://www.atomicgamer.com/file.php?id=94459
- Backgrounds 07, from the Feb 07th 2014 TGHM Expansion Pack: http://www.atomicgamer.com/file.php?id=106639

Attachments

• Backgrounds 01.rar
    9.9 MB · Views: 303
  • Backgrounds 02.rar
    9.8 MB · Views: 205
  • Backgrounds 03.rar
    9.4 MB · Views: 233
  • Backgrounds 04.rar
    8.7 MB · Views: 237
  • Backgrounds 05.rar
    9.7 MB · Views: 287
Some examples of what you’ll gonna see:

Austrian parliament - This is a photo

Cambodian building – Combines 3d sky with 2d photo

Canadian parliament – Combines 3d sky with 2d photo

Quebec old government palace – This is a photo. The white strip should be covered by your leaderhead

Generic modern city – 3d image downloaded in Internet

Generic building – I downloaded the 3ds files of these two buildings and made the composition in Bryce 3d

Classical buildings – 3d image that I got in Internet + 3d sky added in Photoshop

Egyptian palace – 3d image + added 2d image in Photoshop.

Baviera city – 3d image

Harbor – composition made in Bryce 3d

Mali city – 3d image + 3d sky added

Amsterdan – 3d image recolored in Photoshop

Persian palace – 3d image edited in Photoshop (some details were removed)

Russian parliament – 3d image

Madrid – 3d image. Another background that should hide the white strip

Hagia Sophia – 3d image

Dubai hotel – Photo.

Washington Capitolio – 3d image + 3d sky added

I`ve upgraded the post #1 with new 314 backgrounds used in the expansion pack of The Golden Hordes Mod. The file is available to download right now. You are gonna find forests, beachs, mountains, colonial sites, castles, palaces, religious buildings, big cities views, local constructions for many countries, etc. Check some of these files here.

A beach in Indonesia.

The colonial city of Potosi in Bolivia.

A generic castle in Europe.

View of Panama City. Fits for a generic big city as well.

The Andes in Patagonia.

3d view of Ryad, Saudi Arabia.

3d view of Taipe, Taiwan.

Top Bottom