[GEM] 40 Civilizations: Destruction of History 3

Yoshiegg737

Jungo Jungo
Destruction of History 3
The 6th 40 Civilization Story by Yoshiegg737
Played with: Korea
Spoiler :

Uses the Yoshi's Awesome Earth: AND Mod. Made by yours truly.

Speaking of the Mod, I'm uploading it now. Uploading a mod takes more effort than actually making it! Well, anyway, this is my story done on my Giant Earth Map as Korea in AND. Actually, the Earth Map isn't Giant sized, it's Huge sized. A giant sized Earth Map for AND will probably cause my computer to self-combust. Anyway, this will be partially a "beta test" as I'll begin with contact with every Civ on Earth. Also, it's not going to be entirely destruction of history, as I will found geographically correct city's.

Of course, there's no goals to the story. If I actually dove into a game with a reason, then its not one of my stories :p

Anyway, this is my "update every Friday" story. Yes! You will see an update here EVERY FRIDAY! ALMOST GUARANTEED! So...yep...enjoy! And go try my Mod when its up!

For my previous 40 Civilization stories, you can find them here:

1. Quest for Power (Finished)
2. Choose your Own Adventure (In Progress)
3. Ghandi the Reporter (Progress Unknown)
4. Destruction of History (Finished)
5. Destruction of History 2 (In Progress)
6. Destruction of History 3 (In Progress)

Good luck!

Another DOH! If I haven't said this already, the original one, along with 3000 Years of Rome, inspired me to join the subforum.

However, I may start a boycott because you're putting energy into this instead of finishing DOH 2... :p

Oh yes, it's Friday right now, isn't it? I guess I'll have to update, then :p

The process of meeting every Civ in Worldbuilder consists of putting a lion beside every single Civ, deleting every said lion, then erasing all the land that you have revealed because of said lions.

In the end, you end up with this:
Spoiler :

Our borders expand to reveal P'yongyang to our north.
Spoiler :

Because I can, I found the first religion of the game: Kemetism!
Spoiler :

After that, Hinduism is founded! Seoul becomes one very, very holy city
Spoiler :

Score check! Let's stop to see how everyone is doing! Awiakta of the Native American's are currently the strongest nation in the world. Go figure. In last, we have the Somalians
Spoiler :

My borders expand once again to claim part of the Japanese Island. The New Zealander's also fall to the back.
Spoiler :

My herbalists have discovered a plant that will make us very healthy! I go for the most dangerous option, knowing that if it fails, I'll be screwed for a bit :p
Spoiler :

Not screenshoted, but thanks to my insanely good luck, the citizens of Seoul live to see yet another day! And far healthier now, by the looks of it.

Advanced troops from P'yongyang threaten the safety of the citizens of Seoul
Spoiler :

While this happens, my luck catches up with me as my scientists are caught lying. Either that, or slacking off on the job. Playing Starcraft, no doubt. Yes, it was invented in 4495BC
Spoiler :

I introduce some new friends to Mao of China as I earn some new techs
Spoiler :

Meanwhile, the Czech are under fire in the first war of the game. Alexander and Hitler do indeed make a dangerous combo
Spoiler :

Hitler asks for assistance, but I refuse since technically, I'm not actually supposed to know who you are, yet :p
Spoiler :

Meanwhile, the Iroquois decide that the Canadians take up far too much land
Spoiler :

And I found yet another religion in the holy, holy, holy city of Seoul. In case your wondering, I've founded every religion in the world so far :smug:
Spoiler :

Of course, I'm the most cultured in the world. New Zealand is the second most cultured people in the world. Shame about the score, though :p
Spoiler :

Mao meets more new friends as I become richer
Spoiler :

Another new friend for Mao, another tech for me
Spoiler :

The scared citizens of Seoul decide to storm P'yongyang. This is a picture of a Seoulian unit, waving his javelin proudly in the air
Spoiler :

P'yongyang is now ours! And that's the end of the update! Score check: Native America is still winning
Spoiler :

Well, at least we're cultured.

Great first update! May there be many more in a reasonable amount of time, ending in either victory or defeat!

Spoiler :
I've learned to state exactly what I mean. The skill has served me well.

Great update.

Great Update Yoshi! Will DL when available!

Here I thought that you were going to wait until you'd culture-flipped P'yongyang before taking it down.

Trading contacts for techs when you got the contacts for free (no exploration on your part required), huh? Using that approach, you will hardly even need to research anything, since you'll be able to get free techs for quite a long time to come. :think: It's no wonder why you are beelining the religious techs.

Well it's only Mao, and I was technically supposed to meet him anyway :p
So, you were supposed to have met all of Amina, Zenobia, and Maria II this early in the game, particularly before Mao could meet them? ;)

The fact you are trying to advertise your earth map might just be enough for you to keep to your update schedule :p

The Earth map looks fine, I guess. And I like the changed religion buildings of AND.
But what's wrong with Hitler being annoyed at everyone? We all know Hitler is a very social leader. And he should be particulary pleased with you, as you have founded so many religions. He loves religions.
[/SARCASM]

The fact you are trying to advertise your earth map might just be enough for you to keep to your update schedule :p
The story can keep up to the schedule, but the Mod itself has fallen 2 weeks behind schedule

My internet trolls me sometimes

Subbed. Good job. :goodjob:

Oh, Trolololololo. First time I found a Yoshi story when it only has one update! Achievement get!

Harper makes peace with the Iroquois, for whatever reason he might have
Spoiler :

Similarly, Jan Hus of the Czech makes peace with Alexander
Spoiler :

And despite my peaceful state, I get beaten to Judaism by 1 turn. It's quite a miracle that my computer wasn't punched
Spoiler :

But that's not all! I lose the race to the Oracle as well! Although this one is farther away than one turn
Spoiler :

In case your wondering, I never introduced Mandukhai to Jan Hus or vice versa. Anyway, the Mongolians decide to attack the Czech despite that they are on the other side of the world. Warmongerers shall always be warmongerers
Spoiler :

Hitler, however, bails on the war
Spoiler :

Oh god, he's on fire!
Spoiler :

And now he's not. More importantly, the embassy was established that day.
Spoiler :

Score check! Native America seems to be doing really well! So is Russia, but that's expected given all the land that Russia has. Oh? Where am I? I'm in 9th place, still alive and kicking
Spoiler :

That wasn't the screenshot I intended to take. There's something happening, but the diplomacy screen is blocking it. Ah well, we shall never know.
Spoiler :

Oh, we discover Mongolian borders. It also seems like we have a lot of room to expand up there
Spoiler :

Meanwhile, South African workers are shipped to Korea in exchange for contact with Mao.
Spoiler :

Ah, the sign I did not want to see. The Dutch convert to Judaism, suggesting that whoever founded that religion is somewhere in Europe. It's most likely going to be a threat to the religions I'm founding
Spoiler :

Mao has exhausted his use, so I introduce Suryavarman to my trading partners. Hey, technically, I would have met her by now anyway
Spoiler :

Mongolia decides that sending their armies half way around the world is just not worth it
Spoiler :

Hitler converts to Judaism :lol:
Spoiler :

A dangerous hurricane has hit Seoul! However, it only killed the fire pit :p
Spoiler :

I get beaten to Naghualism by 6 turns. Wow, I'm losing my touch, here.
Spoiler :

Through the tech screen, it seems like San Martin has founded the religion. That's good, as he cannot spread that religion to my continent for a while
Spoiler :

Oh, my elder council was also destroyed from the hurricane. It's irrelevant, so don't worry. Meanwhile, Scotland decides to destroy England.
Spoiler :

China finally manages to capture the barbarian city of Shanghai
Spoiler :

As I discover a wealth of iron. One beside Seoul and one in Japan.
Spoiler :

Good thing I didn't try to rush Confucianism, as it's founded far, far, away. In case your wondering, I'm currently researching Buddhism. Ah, and a score check! India has surpassed Native America and is now leading, with Russia close behind. I managed to rise up to 4th place :smug:
Spoiler :

Top Bottom