Female Centaur

So now you're using Silk Road Online stuff, eh?

My brother used to play that game a lot, so I expect to see some awesome stuff from there!

And good job, by the way.

if you ever get around making skeletons let me know :)

(not the onces used in FFH2, i need some new ones, best would be without any armor, clothes)

So now you're using Silk Road Online stuff, eh?

My brother used to play that game a lot, so I expect to see some awesome stuff from there!

And good job, by the way.
Thanks. The models of Silkroad are in fact quite nice, but a bit complicated to convert and sadly I can't use the animation files. I'll see what I can do with them when I get some new ideas for units again. :)
if you ever get around making skeletons let me know :)

(not the onces used in FFH2, i need some new ones, best would be without any armor, clothes)
Fiesta Online has a nice skeleton model. I've put it onto the swordsman animation, the result looks like this:
Spoiler :

Is this alright or would you like it to have some other animation/weapon? Should be no problem to nifswap it to another unit.

Attachments

• skeleton.jpg
    skeleton.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 868
i just need the skeleton with working animation. i can give weapons myself in nifskope.
if you could make this into a unit, i would be deeply grateful :)

edit: if the unit in the above screenshot does work fine with the warriors animation i would take it immediately (as long as the weapon and shield is not rigged to the skeleton).
i can swap animations myself if the warrior animation works :)

i am quite good with nifskope, but i never got blender or some other 3d program to work, therefore i do mostly retexturing , like those:
(although it is a bit old by now
Spoiler :

i just need the skeleton with working animation. i can give weapons myself in nifskope.
if you could make this into a unit, i would be deeply grateful :)

edit: if the unit in the above screenshot does work fine with the warriors animation i would take it immediately (as long as the weapon and shield is not rigged to the skeleton).
i can swap animations myself if the warrior animation works :)

i am quite good with nifskope, but i never got blender or some other 3d program to work, therefore i do mostly retexturing , like those:
(although it is a bit old by now
Spoiler :
Good to hear, I hope you'll have no problems working with the model in NifSkope. Otherwise, just tell me. ;)

Here is the download: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=17861

Top Bottom