Small Earth Map 66X32

ComradeKristov

Warlord
Version 5

There are four maps.

Small Earth with no preset Civs it is meant to be played with at least 4 Civs.

Small Earth Scenario I has 4 civilizations (Rome, Egypt, China, and America) and 9 city states (Aztec, Inca, Rio de Janerio, England, Stockholm, Ethiopia, Cape Town, Bangkok, and Sydney). It is balanced with 4 of every luxury resource.

Small Earth Scenario II has 7 civilizations (Rome, Russia, Egypt, Persia, India, China, and Japan) and 10 city states (Aztec, Iroquois, Inca, Rio de Janerio, England, Stockholm, Ethiopia, Cape Town, Bangkok, and Sydney). It is balanced with 7 of every luxury resource.

Small Earth Scenario III is 13 civilizations (Rome, Russia, France, Egypt, Songhai, Persia, India, Siam, China, Mongolia, Japan, America, and Aztec) and 6 city states (Inca, Rio de Janerio, Stockholm, Ethiopia, Cape Town, and Sydney). There are 8-13 of every luxury resource.

Every map has been played through several times and I'm pretty happy with the balance. This is a Small Earth map I have been working on for some time. The Americas are smaller than they should be for balance, also Europe and japan are larger. There are three versions. Strategic resources are fairly low for balance since there are quite a few on this small map. I hope you enjoy and any constructive criticism is welcome! Also if you use my map, please give me proper credit.

Changes in Version 5
Added Scenario with four civs. Re-did Southeast Asia, and Japan.

The pictures are from the Small Earth Map

Attachments

• Small Earth Maps.zip
    39 KB · Views: 1,021
  • Na.jpg
    Na.jpg
    309.9 KB · Views: 1,526
  • SA.jpg
    SA.jpg
    268.9 KB · Views: 1,354
  • Eu.jpg
    Eu.jpg
    346.7 KB · Views: 1,237
  • Af.jpg
    Af.jpg
    300.1 KB · Views: 906
  • In.jpg
    In.jpg
    341.7 KB · Views: 900
  • Rus.jpg
    Rus.jpg
    363.7 KB · Views: 829
  • As.jpg
    As.jpg
    339.2 KB · Views: 757
  • Au.jpg
    Au.jpg
    283.7 KB · Views: 735
  • World Map.jpg
    World Map.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 3,308
It crashed for me...

What do you plan for v4 ?

It crashed for me...
What do you plan for v4 ?
Did all the maps crash for you? I had some problems running it with certain mods, don't know why. Version four is going to have atolls representing major islands that are too small to have actual land on this map. Also, some resource balancing. I'm probably going to be satisfied with the maps when version 5 or 6 rolls around.

Top Bottom