The DYOS Consul (DYOS XI: 2009-2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about the Internet? He can hack reality.

I'd like to see the Hacker turn former Senator Newt Gingrich into an actual aquatic amphibian of the family Salamandridae.

Did Gingrich get better?

That depends on how you'd characterize him beforehand.

Hopefully by this weekend, I'll have a comic made. Unless something comes up, like family, New Vegas or Anno 2070.

I'm fresh full of ideas and apologise for not doing it last week.

But it'll look friggin' awesome.

I'd consider doing the challenge, but there's too much poo going on at the moment for me to be able to uphold it during the course of a month. :sad:

It's more like a six year break for me. I'm just waiting for a time when I can have a room where I can be left alone and draw as much as I like, but I don't think it will ever happen. I guess I'm too selfish.

Did this just now to practice a more photorealistic sort of style. Posted here because it's still kind of DYOS-related:

I know that this is sudden (No Thorvald, it's not another impulsive comic in the works :p). But I'm going to be away for a couple of days for the weekend. If anyone is curious as to why can freely PM me (I will be on but sporadically over the weekend on my iPhone) or my dA page.

Well, I'm working on a comic to wrap my end up, so we can begin anew as soon as possible. I want to end it in at least some way.

Also, don't worry Thorvald, I'll make sure to finish the one we agreed for me to make these months back. I won't be able to make it canon though. :)

I hope we all can start a new and put our past behind us (including past DYOS scandals) :blush:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom