Realistic Plus series: Resources

Kyriakos

Creator
New resources (file includes most of the older ones too) this time with civilopedia pics as well :)

1. Desert well Bonus

Dl 1

2. Windmill Bonus

Dl 2

3. Dock Strategy

Dl 3

4. Celtic village bonus

Dl 4

Please note that these graphics are free only for use in the civ3 community. Any commercial use of them is forbidden by the author. Furthermore any alteration of them which becomes public is forbidden unless i have agreed otherwise, and this is true for everything posted by me.

...and the game will only display 48 pixels wide, 49 minus the right most column which is never displayed.

Sorry to detract from the main topic, but has anyone ever tried shifting the resources.pcx left by one pixel?

The reason I ask is because if the borders aren't indexed properly, the left border (and also the top border) will be displayed in-game. So it could be that the original resources.pcx is off by one pixel?

Sorry to detract from the main topic, but has anyone ever tried shifting the resources.pcx left by one pixel?

The reason I ask is because if the borders aren't indexed properly, the left border (and also the top border) will be displayed in-game. So it could be that the original resources.pcx is off by one pixel?

Good idea, I haven't tried it, but I've noticed that there have been a few things off by a pixel or more in this game.

Definitely worth a try.

I pixel may not sound like a lot, but it can definitely improve the definition of the icon.

Top Bottom