Bugged don't build/purchase land

Clammo

Warlord
Is anyone else getting this? I've played 4 games of G&K, and every game it's the same. It doesn't matter if I choose the "get lost, I'll settle cities, or purchase land where and when I want" options I get the same "you betrayed your word" kind of messsage. Or, if I happen to not have settled/purchased land near them, I get the "you kept your word" message - even when I again told them to get lost.

Yeah, kind of like the old 'Declaration of Friendship has expired' bug even when you rejected the AI's offer for one.

Glad it's not just me then. What I'm wondering is do I get an extra diplomacy hit - I get one for telling them to get lost in the first place, but I'm presuming I also get one for "betraying my word" even when I didn't. As it happens in every game I'm struggling to see how this made it through testing without being picked up.

Hadn't noticed it on mouse-over for the breaking the word (unless I said I wouldn't settle but did anyway...)

Just checked, and yes, unfortunately we do get the extra diplomacy penalty for breaking a promise.

Top Bottom