Stairway to Heaven

Actually, unvote. Seeing this changed my mind:

I was randomvoting because I couldn't see any scummy behavior.

Plus, I'm still a noob.

You're using your "noob" status as a cop-out? You can only get away with the "I'm a noob" excuse for so long. After a certain point, it becomes suspicious. You may be a noob, but that doesn't mean you can't be mafia. I was a mafia in my very first mafia game.

Vote: MartinLuther.

It's Night, Wideyed.

Night Six

johnhughthom returned to his home that night to find a man waiting for him.

"Hello, john."

"Hello, Elijah. I've been waiting for you."

"Is that so?"

"Yes. And now this is me saying something snarky in typical johnhughthom fashion."

"You take that back!"

"Never! I meant every word of it, including the part about sweaty coitus with your mother!"

"My mother's been dead for thousands of years!"

"I desecrated her grave, then I desecrated her!"

"You bastard!"

"My birth was legitimate! On the other hand, your recently newborn brother is illegitimate!"

"Why in the world would you defile my mother?!?!"

"What, just because we're in the middle of a rebellion against Heaven means I can't tap that?"

"Precisely! Especially when it's my 3,000 year old mother!"

"Is she really that old? She doesn't look a day over 1,500!"

"I'm going to kill you for this!"

"Go ahead, I'll just collect the lucrative insurance money!"

"That doesn't even make sense!"

With that, Elijah pulled out his AK-47 and unleashed a full round of hot metal into johnhughthom.

"You're going to have to try harder than that, Elijah! That metal wasn't even as hot as your mother, metaphorically speaking of course, as her corpse was actually quite cold and clammy!"

"STOP TALKING ABOUT MY MOMMA THAT WAY!"

Ignoring how unleashing a round of bullets into johnhughthom had no effect, Elijah punched him in the face, which of course sent john's head flying until it smashed into the wall, causing the oversized chandelier hanging from the ceiling to start swaying until it snapped off the chain and fell onto johnhughthom, logically causing him to spontaneously combust in spectacular fashion.

Spoiler :
johnhughthom was Lucifer!

johnhughthom then went up to Heaven, where he enjoyed the bliss of permanently having a post count of zero.

Vote to lynch someone in BOLD!

DAY ENDS IN 48 HOURS AND 7 MINUTES!

JESUS. HOW MY ARCHRIVAL GOES TO HEAVEN? Well, in fact this was a war against God so...

JESUS. HOW MY ARCHRIVAL GOES TO HEAVEN? Well, in fact this was a war against God so...

We aren't arch rivals, we're buds, this nonsense is all God's doing. Get yourself over to 'Ye Olde Heavene Pube', I've got the first round in.

I don't think that Jesus chap is involved in this.

I know, I know. See the Non-allcapped part of my post.

Night Six

johnhughthom was Lucifer!

:cowboy:

Vote to lynch a cultist in BOLD!

You know what you must do. I would suggest looking at DaveShack first, his vote was pretty uncharacteristic, he normally prefers to analyse himself, rather than roll with the wagon.

Top Bottom