Reload request

Sommerswerd

Shades of the Sun
Supporter
I will keep this short... Please DO NOT POST HERE unless you are a Giving the official position of your team, Thanks :)

Civfr has requested a reload for a mouse-error misclicked Capital settlement. Team CFC agrees unanimously to give them a reload.

Can we get consent form all other teams or do we need to wait on a ruling from r_rolo1?

Thanks you and your team for your approval.
I present to all the teams all my apologies for the miss settlement (I'm in charge of playing the civfr turns and I really badly start my duty).

I would like to apologize in name of all Civfr for all this, even if the response is negative. Thank you for your consideration.

I've paused the game. Sorry if I've overstepped my bounds (someone else can always unpause it :)) but 30 hours left seemed a little to close to the 24 I imagine it will take to resolve this. If we do reload, timer will need to be reset anyway (though probably not to its original 96). And if we don't reload, CivFr at the least might need a little more time with the turn.

(Sorry to further break the voting-only rule. WPC's vote will be forthcoming.)

Spanish Apoly team considers there should not be an excuse for reloads. We should continue playing accepting our own errors.

But we are fine if the admin or hoster accept to reload.

Team RB is fine with reloading for a misclick on the first turn. :) We trust no additional information was revealed by the mistake.

Two suggestions for the future:
(1) Please be careful when logged into the game - reloads are time consuming and potentially unbalancing, especially later in the game
(2) Have the neutral game admin handle reload requests and reviews from now on - best not to have these situations framed as popularity contests

I also note that we seem to have nothing in the rules surrounding what situations actually qualify (or not) for a reload. I suggest we keep it simple, and go with the admin's discretion regarding reload requests (and note this in the ruleset).

Moderator Action: Ok, my fault on this , since I couldn't make time to solve this yesterday.

That said, I'm somewhat reluctant to allow reloads, because, as LP says above, they are time consuming and can unbalance things heavily. But since this is t0, I don't think that there will be much harm in allowing a reload. But keep in mind that it is just because it is t0; I will only allow reloads in the future in case something earth shattering happens ( like a UI malfunction that creates a big mess, a game corruption or something of that caliber )

That said, I created a thread for requests to the admin. I think it is better to keep things centralised ;)

Many thanks for the reload.
This time the city is at the right place.

Top Bottom