Stairway to Heaven

I keep coming back to feeling like you have a vendetta against me.

Also, since I epically failed in TF2 Mafia, maybe I tried changing how I play? It seems to have worked. I actually have made some cases, but I haven't made one every other day because I have no ability to do anything at all. In fact, I sometimes notice that scum try to make cases a lot and post a lot, like classical_hero and others in TF2 Mafia, and IIRC one or two scum here. That's why I try and keep my mouth shut.

Now stop talking so I can eat my lynch like a good townie and prove you wrong :p

Vendetta? Hardly. What give you that feeling? Epically failed? No you didn't. The only epic fail in mafia is not playing. You did pretty well in my eyes, and better then I did in my first game.

Well, explain today's actions to me then. You said you believed WeW was scum, and then you flipped to BSmith when the cultists starting voting him?

Here's an idea. VOTE FOR BSMITH!!!
That, and
Me said:
I actually have made some cases, but I haven't made one every other day because I have no ability to do anything at all.
The latter you probably don't believe.
However, when it's obvious a wrong vote (like me) is a win for the scum, I will go after the scummiest person here with me.

I'm also suspicious of wideyedwanderer, and if it is him, I will lol so hard.

That, and

The latter you probably don't believe.
However, when it's obvious a wrong vote (like me) is a win for the scum, I will go after the scummiest person here with me.

I'm also suspicious of wideyedwanderer, and if it is him, I will lol so hard.

But your first post of the day was that you're really suspiscious of WeW, and then you switch because MartinLuther said vote for BSmith?

Doesn't make sense to me, and I think you're trying to get on any lynch possible.

Ah. BSmith's lack of discussion is also pinging me.

Dead townies, what do you think of BSmith?

Sam, tell me why you abstained on the days you abstained from voted, please?

So, how is this going? I'm sorry, but I just won't read through all the pages written in the last 2 weeks.

18 minutes remain!

SamSniped: 3 (classical_hero, Buddhafish, wideyedwanderer, BSmith)

BSmith: 2 (SamSniped, johnhughthom, Dreadnought)

Verarde: 1 (Takhisis, CivCube)

Not Voting: 1, 4 (Verarde; dcmort93, JoanK, Kennigit, Mergle)

Shoot, just missed it! I was about to vote for Sam, but no matter.

The Final Day (Day Eleven)

In the beginning, there were thirty-five.

Only four people are left.

Time is out.

If the townspeople don't kill the last prophet right now, they're done for. Lucifer's rebellion was already crushed. If the few remaining survivors kill yet another innocent townsperson today, Jehovah's rebellion will have failed, too, and Elijah will return to God victorious.

Those are the stakes.

The pressure is on.

If there was ever a time when comedic relief was necessary, now is that time. Thus, before I inform you of the very serious results of today's lynching, please take a moment to watch this video of one of our interns performing the sacred dance of our people:

Link to video.

Now, time for the serious part.

"It's either BSmith or SamSniped. I'm sure of it." Everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

"It's SamSniped!" yelled BSmith.

"It's BSmith!" yelled SamSniped.

BSmith scoffed. "Oh, don't give me that BS."

"That was a pun, and I am calling attention to it so the viewing masses can fully appreciate the hilarity it entails! Also, I'm not guilty and I hate bologna sandwhiches!" replied SamSniped.

wideyedwanderer suddenly turned to look at SamSniped. "You sick creature. BOLOGNA IS DELICIOUS, DAMN IT! SamSniped is scum!"

SamSniped shrugged. "Eh, whatever. It's all about the journey, not the destination, man. Peace out."

BSmith turned to Verarde. "Verarde, my archnemesis! What say you?"

Verarde was lying on the floor. He woke up and rubbed his eyes. "What did you say? What the hell is going on? Where am I?"

Sensing no opposition from the drum master Verarde, BSmith and wideyedwanderer charged at SamSniped, screaming like banshees. SamSniped yawned while they were coming, then checked his watch.

"Come on! Before I get gray ha- OH MOTHER OF GOD OH GOD THAT HURTS OH SWEET ZOMBIE JESUS AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

SamSniped was torn to shreds by his attackers.

wideyedwanderer looked over at BSmith. "The moment of truth..."

Spoiler :
SamSniped was....

Spoiler :
was...

Spoiler :
was...

Spoiler :
Vanilla Townie!

wideyedwanderer's eyes went wide with fear. "Oh, no... Oh, God, no! NO!!"

BSmith's face remained stoic as he pulled out his handgun and fired an entire clip into wideyedwanderer.

Spoiler :
wideyedwanderer was a Vanilla Townie!

BSmith walked over towards confused Verarde. "What in the..." BSmith only responded with another round of hot metal.

Spoiler :
Verarde was a Vanilla Townie!

"Mission accomplished."

Spoiler :
Mafia Victory!
Spoiler :

johnhughthom / Lucifer

Spoiler :
Lucifer

Son of the Morning, Satan, The Devil, the Father of Lies, the Great Deceiver

Faction: Cult Leadership. This faction leads the cult and provides direction for it.

Team: Cult. Lucifer (player) is your leader. Your enemies are the the Mafia and, to a lesser extent, the Town.

Salvation Points: 0

The plan seemed so perfect, so glorious, so righteous when God first revealed it to you. At the time, you and Jehovah were His most faithful servants, absolutely devoted to His cause. You both would have done anything for Him. You both did do everything and anything for Him which he asked of either of you. God's wonderful plan included two very prominent, distinct roles for both of you.

Jehovah was to be the Savior of mankind, saving them from and dying for their sins.

You were to play the part of Satan, masquerading as the antagonist to God, in order to test mankind's faith and moral strength.

It was supposed to be a part, nothing more; you played it extremely well, but underneath the charade you were still completely devoted to God.

Until He betrayed you.

Either He suspected you were no longer acting, but had truly fallen; or, He had planned this betrayal from the beginning. In the end, it doesn't really matter. Either way, God betrayed you - the reasons matter not. He condemned you to rot in eternal misery in the flaming pits of Hell. You, who had served Him so faithfully and perfectly. You, who had been just as devoted to His cause as Jehovah. You, who had stuck by Him through thick and thin, always doing as He commanded without complaint or fault.

He saw your leal service, your devotion, and he threw it away. To Him, your opposition was no longer an act. He betrayed you. He belittled you with slanderous names.

And for that, He will suffer.

You have raised the flags of rebellion against God. He betrayed you. As much as you loved Him before, you hate him now. As devoted to Him as you were before, you are opposed to Him now.

And just as you will stop at nothing to defeat Him, God will stop at nothing to destroy you. He has sent three of his greatest prophets to ever walk the Earth for the purpose of destroying you and anyone else in their way.

The need for followers in your just cause is paramount. The prophets will never turn away from their blind trust in God. Jehovah is the same, stricken with grief at your fall from grace and rebellion, as you are equally stricken with grief at his refusal to join your cause; despite God's betrayal, you still love Jehovah as a brother. Fortunately, not all have been so blinded by God's tale; everyone else is up for grabs.

Should you win, you will be able to challenge God himself. For all the marbles.

The war has begun.

Ability: Conversion. Each night, you may attempt to convert one person. Unless they are mafia or Jehovah, they will become a part of the Cult. The first two players to be converted to your team will also join the Cult Leadership faction, and if you die, will be able to convert at a limited rate. If one of your subordinates in the Cult Leadership faction dies, you may appoint their successor from any converts you have; if you have no other converts, your next convert will automatically take over the vacancy.

Ability: Deduction. If you target a player and fail to convert them, you will learn their role name, faction, and team.

Ability: Power in Numbers. If the two subordinate leadership positions are filled, they may combine their talents to scan a player to determine their role name, their faction, and their team. If the target is not convertible, they will be killed (at a price...). If the target is convertible, they will only cost half as much to convert (in other words - if there are two convertible players who have been scanned in this manner, you can convert them both in one night; however, both players must have been scanned for this to work properly). This ability can also be used for every three additional members of your team.

VICTORY CONDITION:

The Mafia are completely destroyed, and the Town is outnumbered by your team.​

BSmith1068 / Elijah

Spoiler :
Elijah

Prophet of God

Faction: Mafia.

Team: Mafia. Your teammates are Abraham (robbiecon) and Moses (Kennigit). Your enemies are the the Cult and the Town.

God has sent the three of you -- Elijah (BSmith1068), Abraham (robbiecon), and Moses (Kennigit) -- to destroy Lucifer and end his rebellion, after which God will finally be able to properly cast him down to the deepest pits of Hell. Be wary of those around you, for they can flip to the side of Lucifer and his silver tongue in the blink of an eye. The adversary is charismatic and powerful; do not underestimate him, for he will surely do everything in his power to destroy you in his thirst for vengeance.

In the same vein, do not underestimate the Town. Although they may not seem to be a threat at first glance, do not be mistaken. What they lack in quality and individual strength they make up for in sheer numbers. In addition to Lucifer and his followers, the Town must also be vanquished. Unbeknownst to them, God has secretly informed the three of you of his plans to completely wipe out the vile population of the Earth and start over with you three and your families, just as he did earlier with the flood.

You are God's chosen. Do not fail him.

Note: You have no individual abilities, but instead a number of team abilities which you may use as individual abilities. Any of you may use any of the following abilities on any night. However, no more than two of you may use the same ability in one night.

Ability: Deduction. You may scan a player at night. Their role name, faction, and team will be revealed to you.

Ability: Kill. At night, you may kill one person.

VICTORY:

The Cult and the Town are completely destroyed.​

Kennigit / Moses

Spoiler :
Moses

Prophet of God

Team: Mafia. Your teammates are Abraham (robbiecon) and Elijah (BSmith1068). Your enemies are the the Cult and the Town.

God has sent the three of you -- Elijah (BSmith1068), Abraham (robbiecon), and Moses (Kennigit) -- to destroy Lucifer and end his rebellion, after which God will finally be able to properly cast him down to the deepest pits of Hell. Be wary of those around you, for they can flip to the side of Lucifer and his silver tongue in the blink of an eye. The adversary is charismatic and powerful; do not underestimate him, for he will surely do everything in his power to destroy you in his thirst for vengeance.

In the same vein, do not underestimate the Town. Although they may not seem to be a threat at first glance, do not be mistaken. What they lack in quality and individual strength they make up for in sheer numbers. In addition to Lucifer and his followers, the Town must also be vanquished. Unbeknownst to them, God has secretly informed the three of you of his plans to completely wipe out the vile population of the Earth and start over with you three and your families, just as he did earlier with the flood.

Note: You have no individual abilities, but instead a number of team abilities which you may use as individual abilities. Any of you may use any of the following abilities on any night. However, no more than two of you may use the same ability in one night.

Ability: Deduction. You may scan a player at night. Their role name, faction, and team will be revealed to you.

VICTORY:

robbiecon / Abraham

Spoiler :
Abraham

Prophet of God

Team: Mafia. Your teammates are Moses (Kennigit) and Elijah (BSmith1068). Your enemies are the the Cult and the Town.

VICTORY:

JoanK / Jehovah

Spoiler :
Jehovah

The Christ, Savior, Jesus, Son of God, Redeemer

Faction: Town Leader.

Team: Town. Your enemies are the the Cult and the Town.

The plan seemed so perfect, so glorious, so righteous when God first revealed it to you. At the time, you and Lucifer were His most faithful servants, absolutely devoted to His cause. You both would have done anything for Him. You both did do everything and anything for Him which he asked of either of you. God's wonderful plan included two very prominent, distinct roles for both of you.

Lucifer was to play the part of Satan, masquerading as the antagonist to God, in order to test mankind's faith and moral strength.

You were to be the Savior of mankind, saving them from and dying for their sins.

Lucifer's role was supposed to be a part, nothing more; he played it extremely well, but underneath the charade he was still completely devoted to God.

Until He betrayed Lucifer.

Either He suspected Lucifer was no longer acting, but had truly fallen; or, He had planned this betrayal from the beginning. In the end, it doesn't really matter. Either way, God betrayed Lucifer - the reasons matter not - and, by extension, you. He condemned Lucifer to rot in eternal misery in the flaming pits of Hell. Lucifer, who had served Him so faithfully and perfectly. Lucifer, who had been just as devoted to His cause as you. Lucifer, who had stuck by Him through thick and thin, always doing as He commanded without complaint or fault.

He saw Lucifer's leal service, Lucifer's devotion, and he threw it away. To Him, Lucifer's opposition was no longer an act. He betrayed Lucifer, belittled him with slanderous names.

Who is to say you are not next? Who can predict the whims of God, who so ruthlessly betrayed and condemned one of his most faithful servants?

He is not a God worth serving.

You have raised the flags of rebellion against God. He betrayed your trust and devotion. As much as you loved Him before, you hate him now. As devoted to Him as you were before, you are opposed to Him now.

And just as you will stop at nothing to defeat Him, God will stop at nothing to destroy you. He has sent three of his greatest prophets to ever walk the Earth for the purpose of destroying you and anyone else in their way.

The innocent people of the world look to you, their Savior, Redeemer, and Christ, to save them in these dark times. Lucifer will try to turn them over to his side. God will try to destroy them in his blind rage against Lucifer. You must protect the innocent people and defeat the forces of God and Lucifer, as much as it pains you to do so - especially the latter.

Should you win, you will be able to challenge God himself. For all the marbles.

The war has begun.

Ability: Protection. Each night, you may target one player. Any scans, kill attempts, conversion attempts, or any other ability use on that person will be ineffective. If they are not Town, you will be informed of their role name, faction, and team.

VICTORY:

The Cult and the Mafia are completely destroyed.​

Top Bottom