Ethiopian Heavy Footman

JTitan

Warlord
Ethiopian Heavy Footman w/ civ5 animations

This unit was a stubborn one. It was an all day project, but I liked this unit and was stubborn myself. I converted it from a corrupted file and literally took it apart and reassembled then added some pieces from other models.

JTitan

http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=20048

2012-09-03 EthiopianHeavyFootman2.jpg

Pouakai

It belongs in a museum.
Mainly Unique Units for the civilizations. Most of the work will be happening over my summer, so if you've got more time then we can wait. The current stage is Zambezi, adding African civilizations. We'll be able to utelise some of your current models, but it'd be awesome if you'd have the time to do the others.

JTitan

Warlord
I will be continuing to create units for a while. My goal is to have cultural diversity for all civs and hopefully all minor civs with some extras. You are more than welcome to use whatever units you need.:)

JTitan

Warlord
Would you be interested in making a Dhow model by any chance, we need one for the Swahili civilization

Never made a navy unit yet, but when I do Ill make the Dhow first.

Gedemon

Modder
Super Moderator
JTitan, I've added your others African units without problems (thanks again :D), but this one is invisible in my tests... Something special to do here ?

iamaplayer

Chieftain
Just a thought about invisible units: it happened to me when the Unit Type from the SQL file didn't match the Unit Type in the fxsxml file.
Example: fxsxml refers to something like "U_CIVNAME_TYPENAME", and the SQL points to UNIT_SWORDSMAN, the unit should be invisible.
In the SQL file, the names on the left side are the Units you want in game, it can be just about anything you want. However, the names on the right side must match the Unit Type of the fxsxml file.
I hope this helps.

Gedemon

Modder
Super Moderator
thanks working great now ! :goodjob:

v.16 already out, but it will be added in v.17 of R.E.D., hopefully I've changed it so that adding new units will be faster, I'll just wait to have a few more units to add before uploading a new version (file size is becoming large)

Top Bottom