Great War Infantry pak 1

bernie14

Filter Manipulator
American, French, Brits and German early ww1 infantry units....

uses Great War Infantry animations, blends included so may be used as templates as well

DOWNLOAD

Thank you bernie :goodjob:

Awesome. More modern infantry units is always a good thing.

Whilst they are WWI, I can see many others also using these in a WW2 capacity based on early infantry styles.

Keep them coming :)

Wonderful thank you. This what I have been waiting for. :goodjob:

Oooh, yes! I've been planning to make a variant Great War Infantry unit for a UU, and the top left one would be ideal for it. I'm not entirely sure which one of the four it is, though... I'm guessing the French?

These look fantastic! :D

Thanks everyone....more on the way.....

These are great! Any plans to adapt them into machine gunners?

I wish....i was able to get the mesh into blender, but creating the template may be out of my league....we would need a big hitter like danrell.....

ps.....after a few more of these, i was able to decifer the "marine" template, so more modern units to come!!!

ps.....after a few more of these, i was able to decifer the "marine" template, so more modern units to come!!!

Awesome! I'm finishing up some armor/artillery units, but hope to start making some infantry units. The marine animations seem perfect for a modern infantry units armed with an assault rifle. I've dabbled here and there with figure units from time to time and think it would be fun to try my hand at some.

Top Bottom