Great war Infantry pak2

bernie14

Filter Manipulator
these are the russians, ottomans, austrians and greeks....more to come

DOWNLOAD

Cool units, bernie! The blue one seems to be the austrian units. On what sort of unit did you base your austrian infantry? Seems to be too bright to be k.k. infantry or k.u. Landwehr (hungarian militia). Actually it looks much like the k.k. Landwehr I requested lately (see unit request thread). I would like to use it, but for my purposes it looks a bit too modernas I am looking for a 19th century unit. I guess the rifle would need to be changed, maybe the hat, too. I've given images in the unit request thread. Do you think you could alter it a bit for me to match my request a bit more?

Oh, and, would be cool if you could take a look at my hussar request, too...

Excellent work! Once you are done I will add them to my scenario. I may just start now and add them as they come out. Then I can just post the updated version when I am done. Anyway, I am truly grateful for these units. :)

One question though bernie14, Austria does not have an .fxsxml, which one should I use in its place?

@ cool: check your pm ;)

@nokmirt....sorry i deleted the fxsxml instead of the fbx....i attached it here, wil fix the DL.....

got 4 more almost ready....india, italy, arabia and japan

@ everyone.....any specific great war infantry requests??

Attachments

• ausgw1.zip
    872 bytes · Views: 90
Thanks, bernie, answer is in your inbox :goodjob:

For some reason these units are crashing when I add them to my scenario. I never had any problem with any other units. Any reason why? I don't know how to update my scenario for the new patch. Have there been any SQL or xml changes that I am not aware of?

Whoops my fault forgot to set VFS to true. LOL!

@ cool: check your pm ;)

@nokmirt....sorry i deleted the fxsxml instead of the fbx....i attached it here, wil fix the DL.....

got 4 more almost ready....india, italy, arabia and japan

@ everyone.....any specific great war infantry requests??

Maybe Serbian, Belgian, Romanian, Bulgarian, Minor nations of Europe at the time.

These would be interesting as well(Ethiopian, Chinese, Canada, Spain, Norwegian, or Sweden.)

Serbian, Belgian, Romanian, and Bulgarian WWI infantry especially. Minor nation's troops for the time would be invaluable. If you have time at some point. Thanks bernie14. Oh and thank you much for the .fsxml file.

Hello, bernie, can I have request :mischief:? Would it be possible to do the shovel-digging animation for the russian soldier, that he could demonstrate when building a (rail)road (like the roman legion)? Thank you.

Top Bottom