Austria Mod

PW90

Warlord
Hello!

This is a mod, which allows you basicly to play one of the 9 states of austria to fight for victory on my own made austrian map.
For that I used many graphics from the forum here, so I have to thank all people contributing their graphics. :goodjob:

Features are listed in the two Excel (one in german, one in english)
By the way taoism and confucianism are replaced by orthodoxy and protestantism.

In english version there are almost no civilopedia texts for the UU's and UB's, so sorry for that. :blush:

To upload the whole mod to civfanatics I divided it into to parts.
Part 1 is all of the xml data, the austrian map which is also available as a standalone and some graphical stuff and part 2 is the rest of the graphical stuff. ;)

To install:
1. Download Part 1 and extract it to your beyond the sword mod-folder

2. Download Part 2 and copy the Folder "res" (Assets) to "Austria Mod Teil 1/Assets"

3. Then put the folder "interface" and "structures" under "assets/art" to "Austria Mod Teil 1/Assets/art"

4. Then put the rest of the leaderhead pictures from folder "assets/art/leaderheads" to "Austria Mod Teil 2/assets/art/leaderheads"

5. Finally rename the folder "Austria Mod Teil 1" into "Austria Mod"

Hopefully this is not to complicated. Don't hesitate to ask, if you have a question. :crazyeye:

Download Part 1

Download Part 2

Cause of a crash caused by the two gamefont.tga you have to download the patch.
Other bugs fixed:
- Salzburg Rainerregiment has now one first strike and is immune against first strikes and has the promotion drill I and drill II
- Salzbergwerk (Salt mine) of Salzburg cannot be build faster by an industrious leader (like Wolf-Dietrich is)
- "Wondermovies" (Pictures) are now available for every wonder, forgot to convert them to dds-format :rolleyes:
- And the promised second map with austria and the surrounding areas (all 14 civs playable). :cool:

Attachments

• Features Austria Mod.rar
    68.9 KB · Views: 156
  • Civ4ScreenShot0093.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0093.JPG
    200.3 KB · Views: 721
  • Civ4ScreenShot0077.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0077.JPG
    136.8 KB · Views: 723
  • Civ4ScreenShot0082.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0082.JPG
    197.3 KB · Views: 632
  • Civ4ScreenShot0080.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0080.JPG
    93.3 KB · Views: 540
  • Civ4ScreenShot0081.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0081.JPG
    196.3 KB · Views: 578
  • Civ4ScreenShot0088.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0088.JPG
    205.3 KB · Views: 484
The mod didn't work for me. I followed the instructions and got the loading screen but the mod closed.

Hello!

@ constantinople and festa
Thank you for reporting this. :goodjob:
I found out that the two gamefont.tga were causing this crash. So I repaired them.

Attached you find the patch, fixing the crash and several other bugs:
- Salzburg Rainerregiment has now one first strike and is immune against first strikes and has the promotion drill I and drill II
- Salzbergwerk (Salt mine) of Salzburg cannot be build faster by an industrious leader (like Wolf-Dietrich is)
- "Wondermovies" (Pictures) are now available for every wonder, forgot to convert them to dds-format :rolleyes:
- And the promised second map with austria and the surrounding areas (all 14 civs playable). :cool:

Attachments

• Patch Austria Mod.rar
    3.4 MB · Views: 277
The mod loads but there is an error, it is minor and doesn't affect gameplay. In the civilopedia, it says I've selected the wonder under the one I've selected, like this:

I've selected the Danube Tower but it the index says the Ernst Happel Stadium was selected.

It only does this in the wonder section and isn't really a problem but it is annoying.

Could I possibly use this map to make a scenario with cities? I have a friend who's just getting into modding, and I've got the historical know-how, so we'd love to revamp it using you're states.

Top Bottom