2071 Scifi Buttons Pack

orlanth

Storm God. Yarr!
This is a big pack of over 2100 Buttons (standard 64x64 pixel resolution with borders) for use in Civ4 modding. The initial images are a wide variety of clips from deviantart.com and google images; they're mostly scifi and space themed but many may work well for modern, near-future, or even fantasy mods. Several landscape buttons are also included that would be great for use with the Infinite Terrain Pack.

Thanks to the Civ4 Button Maker template by asioasioasio I was able to quickly convert this big set of scifi graphics to Civ4 button format using a batch action in Photoshop. I made them for eventual use in the new version of Colonization 2071 but they hopefully can be helpful to many other Civ4 modders as well. :scan::assimilate:

Now that is a lot of buttons.

I might even use a few of them for something. Thanks!

I spy... Star Wars references, Stargate references, probably a couple of Star Trek references, and it would not surprise me if there were some other tv shows and movies with the word "Star" in their names being drawn on, and also some Aliens and Battletech references.

I spy with my little eye, Aperture Science. Also a star destroyer. This is awesome, shame I'm not a modder. Now, what most mods REALLY need are better Civilopedia descriptions, and unit art that moves.

Top Bottom