[UNIT] Vampire Swordsman

Murphy613

Prince
A Vampire Swordsman, converted from a Civ IV Fall From Heaven unit. Contains 2 versions, one with a shield and one without. Most of the work was done by Wolfdog. Deliverator's tutorial was a huge help in the part that I did. Uses Swordsman animations. Download Here

I'd like a Firaxian icon to go with this great unit. Can anyone make one for me?

I have no problem with you or anyone else recoloring this.

Thanks! Only problem is I can't seem to use Nexus. I'll check out some tutorials and see what I can do.

Hopefully, Vlad von Carstein is on the way!:mwaha:

recolor is just reassigning what texture to use in nexusbuddy
And how do I do that? I know I can change the dds in the resource folder, but IDK how to add texture to units. I only got Nexus Buddy, Blender, and Granny today.

Note that the first post should read "one with a shield and one without."

Civitar and anyone else interested:
Attached are a couple of reskins (for both the regular and shieldless version); one with red armor (and paler skin), and another with teamcolor armor. I've also included a couple of replacement textures; the diff fixes a seam error, and the sref can be used for both the reskins and the originals (note the original sref is blank).

Attachments

• Vampire_edit.zip
    176.2 KB · Views: 136
Note that the first post should read "one with a shield and one without."

Civitar and anyone else interested:
Attached are a couple of reskins (for both the regular and shieldless version); one with red armor (and paler skin), and another with teamcolor armor. I've also included a couple of replacement textures; the diff fixes a seam error, and the sref can be used for both the reskins and the originals (note the original sref is blank).

Thanks for pointing out the shield mistake. I can't believe I missed that. What's the point of a swordsman without a sword?
Also, thank you for posting the reskins. They look great, and I hope know people will like them. But what do you mean by 'seam error'?

But what do you mean by 'seam error'?
There is a patch of skin color where the skirt comes together on the model's left side.

[I also made some tweaks to the face that no one will be able to see.]

Hey Murphy, do you mind if I add your Vampires to my Undead Unit Pack? I had intended to do my own but they'd have ended up looking practically identical to yours anyway.
I'll also use the body to make Vampire Knights...

I'm going to assume the answer would be yes, because:
2. When you upload content, you automatically grant permission for it to be used by all members of this community.
3. Therefore no permission is required to use content that is uploaded.
4. However, the modder should give credit for any content used in their mod.

Top Bottom