Light In The East: Civs Of The Orient(And Beyond)

regalman

Reckless Dolphin
Light In The East
Civilizations Of The Orient

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| New Civilizations | Alternate Leaders | Civilization Packs & Splits |
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

New Civilizations

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| The Ainu | Akkad | The Moors | Nubia | The Ptolemies | The Safavids | Sri Lanka |

Download | Subscribe

Download | Screenshots | Subscribe

Download | Subscribe

Download | Subscribe

Alternate Leaders

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Tojo - Oda Nobunaga | Djoser - Hatshepsut - Akhenaten - Ramesses | Mehmed II - Suleiman |

Download | Subscribe

Download | Subscribe

Download | Subscribe

Regalman - me and Senshidenshi are going to work on Khmer civilisation as the part of SEACS/Colonialist Legacies so maybe you wanna join us for this particular civ? :D

Regalman - me and Senshidenshi are going to work on Khmer civilisation as the part of SEACS/Colonialist Legacies so maybe you wanna join us for this particular civ? :D

Si, me gusta este idea mucho. Tell me when do you plan to release it. Can you also tell me of a 3D artist that may help me for my first civ?

I was wondering, why not transform the Knights Hospitallers into Malta? That's where they ended up settling anyways, and that way you can project the civ into modern times while also being linked to the civ you intended to make in the first place...

I was wondering, why not transform the Knights Hospitallers into Malta? That's where they ended up settling anyways, and that way you can project the civ into modern times while also being linked to the civ you intended to make in the first place...

Modern Malta is a very small country. It's history of hosting the Knights Hospitaller is more appealing to a wider audience. If you were hoping for a Malta-centric knights hospitaller... Valletta is the capital for their civ.

maybe you could help with the leaderscreen?

I have already made one though, but I think you're more talented in that area.

The one I made is on Leugi leaderscene thread btw

Saw it, and honestly I think yours is good enough. But I could try and make one if you want. Just PM me which parts you'd like to see (Something like Darius' body with Harun's head or something like that.)

Top Bottom