3D Hitler GRAPHICS for animated LH

bernie14

Filter Manipulator

ok...here is 3D Hitler for civ 5. THIS IS NOT A FULL MOD...these are all the graphic files needed to incorporate a Hitler 3D leaderscene. I used JFD's Empire of Germany to test the files.....

I have included two possible lightings and backgrounds (BG)....not 100% satisfied with either. The Brandenburg Gate BG I think has better overall lighting, but many preferred the other BG. in any case, the both images are static. the gate is default, the meeting room is BG and hitler_scene.xml (2)... Some day, we might be able to work the animated BG but i'm afraid Hitler would have not been released for another year if I had insisted....

He does speak german, I was able to get him to speak "Bismarck" but since the animations are from Selassie, the voice is not synced with the mouth.

Things to do....get him in a REAL mod....consider dubbing voice. I will leave that to the PROS like TPangolin anf JFD :D:D

GREAT thanks to Ekmek, Deliverator, Novator and Rabbit, White (and others that certainly deserve mention), whom without their contributions, graphics modding would not exist at all....

DOWNLOAD

The quality of this leaderhead blows all the other ones out of the water. Really a step up even over Mansa Musa and Parkes. I'm a fan of both backgrounds actually. Brandenburg Gate one has a perfectly fitting, ominous lighting, while the one in the Chancellery looks more in line with existing leaderscreens. I'll leave JFD to decide on which one to use. :p

But it's truly fantastic job. :)

Wow, this is awesome. It really looks like it belongs in game next to Firaxis' leaders. Do you have a video of the animation?

I, I don't know how to feel about this . . .

It's a great achievement for sure, this animated leader, but . . .

Er, Hitler?

Er, Hitler?

There is talk of Stalin being next. (Or if not next, then certainly somewhere in the pipeline.)

Er, Hitler?

Well, you'd never see the leader screen for a leader you were playing as, but you'll see it for someone you're playing against. And it's always fun to beat up Hitler!

Congratulation on the release of 3D Hitler. Looking forward to see more 3D LH!
P.S: I hope the next one is female, since we have David, Mansa, Parkes and Hitler which all are males.

Congratulation on the release of 3D Hitler. Looking forward to see more 3D LH!
P.S: I hope the next one is female, since we have David, Mansa, Parkes and Hitler which all are males.

Well, it depends how fast Bernie works on whatever he picks next... because I'm doing a male one (not as good as these and rather more obviously patchwork - think David compared to Parkes).
I'm not sure I'm supposed to say more, because the executioner :)groucho:) I'm doing it for hasn't said if I'm allowed to spill the beans.

He didn't say Mansa Musa wasn't good, or really good. Just that Hitler was better, which I'd heartily agree with and expect.

Yeah, I know, I know. This leaderscene is stellar.

Also, couldn't help it...

"Hitler was better, which I'd heartily agree with and expect." - JFD, 2015

Sorry :D

Er, Hitler?

It's great publicity, though. I imagine gaming news sites will be flocking to report on a completed mod. "Civilization V modders have created a Frankenstein Australia!" probably turned some heads, but "Civilization V modders have brought Hitler back to life!" will make headlines.

Besides, everybody loves the opportunity to crush Hitler in global warfare.

It's great publicity, though. I imagine gaming news sites will be flocking to report on a completed mod. "Civilization V modders have created a Frankenstein Australia!" probably turned some heads, but "Civilization V modders have brought Hitler back to life!" will make headlines.

Not if no one is going to prompt them to.

Hello everyone,

I need some help here. I've been having the most difficult time getting this Hitler 3D leader to work. I'm using JFD's Empire of Germany mod (Love it BTW) but I can't seem to get the 3D hitler to show up on the screen. It keeps giving the error message "There is no scene loaded for this leader".

I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I downloaded the file and added it into the file for JFD's mod.

Just FYI for all of you. I'm not a tech savvy person. Computers and I do not mix well at all lol. But I love this game and I've been waiting since the day this game arrived for a 3D Hitler to play against. So if some of you could please help me out here I'd be very grateful.

Top Bottom