Members' Photos XXII - Full Beards Only!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was in my backpack

Was really about 40 F, walking on uphill switchbacks works up the heat for me

The new look... The hair appears to be gone to stay...
uploadfromtaptalk1427434926195.jpg

Nooooooooooooooo you lost your glorious manly beard. :(

Actually kind of reminds me of Breakig Bad for some reason.

More seriously sometimes it's really weird seeing people lose or grow lots of facial hair. My dad can basically switch between looking like a East Asian, Indian, Persian, or Hasidic Jew depending on how long he keeps his beard.

Nooo! The beard! That beard shall be mourned.

Nooooooooooooooo you lost your glorious manly beard. :(

Actually kind of reminds me of Breakig Bad for some reason.

More seriously sometimes it's really weird seeing people lose or grow lots of facial hair. My dad can basically switch between looking like a East Asian, Indian, Persian, or Hasidic Jew depending on how long he keeps his beard.

You expected Eisenberg but got Heisenberg :cool:

The first one isn't Happy Zack, because the smile doesn't appear to have reached his eyes. :)

My fiancée, the Rebel Redfish and I in front of my building, and in my building, tonight, after a separation of 10 months, 6 days, 18 hours and 30 minutes.
uploadfromtaptalk1427601823491.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1427601650956.jpg

I buzzed most of my hair recently because I wanted to see how it would look but most people say it's not good. I looked at some photos from last year and I think they're right. It was better before so I'm going to let it grow again. The photo in the middle is from the lake after I'd gone swimming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom